The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched her much on insta over the last few days but every time I’ve had a quick flick through stories she’s wearing that bloody pink top and shorts which she was wearing at the hotel. I bet they haven’t been washed since she went away. Skank.

Reactions: 7
She moves around like a lazy sloth.
everytime she posts a video of her making the bed she’s moving so slow and robot like.

and as always the lack of personal hygiene is 🤢🤢dirty skank.

Reactions: 7
She’s just posted a reel showing the earrings she’s been gifted from a clothing company but when she’s shared to her story she has tagged iconic 🤔
Christ she is thick as tit! Maybe she is hoping to get a paid partnership or something gifted from them?

2 posts for a £90 dress that looks terrible on her and remains me of a colourful tea strainer but no posts for the canvas which looking at their website is equally if not more expensive. No posts for the lazy spa. Not sure how much they cost but I’m guessing more than a dress. God she is so desperate. She reeks of it !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just posted a reel showing the earrings she’s been gifted from a clothing company but when she’s shared to her story she has tagged iconic 🤔
She spent all of 10 seconds out of a 30 second reel showing the dress she was paid to promote 🤣 I thought it was an advert for hair until I read the caption!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She spent all of 10 seconds out of a 30 second reel showing the dress she was paid to promote 🤣 I thought it was an advert for hair until I read the caption!
She hasn’t been paid to promote that company … she has been gifted the dress that’s it.

Companies sometimes ask for the paid partnership to be tagged so they can see her stats and metrics.

tagged the right company now 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So can we all see the plumpness and radiance in her skin like she says??🤣🤣 Or anyone else see someone with terrible skin, despite the regular routine??

Ben's finally had a wash, that's the difference in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only difference in ‘Benny’s’ before and after pictures were that the tan he had in the before shot accentuated his lines. She actually believes her one BS doesn’t she 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So can we all see the plumpness and radiance in her skin like she says??🤣🤣 Or anyone else see someone with terrible skin, despite the regular routine??

Ben's finally had a wash, that's the difference in his face.
face might be plumper because she had a ton of filler put in that face fanny she had between her eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.