The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a reel showing her orange outfit with the caption ‘why fit in when you were born to stand out’ 😂 the irony!

Flo you only bought that outfit because you were told to arrive in orange clothing. Therefore everyone in the room will also be wearing orange. How are you standing out 🙈
And the fact her, her ‘friend’ and everyone else in the room was blending into one massive deluded tangerine.
0D522B6F-C4EF-4ED2-A2B1-70114C0764D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eugh imagine the fake ness in that room …… all the Insta huns . It would make me be sick in my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Flo no one gets highlights every 2/3 weeks who you trying to kid

stop copying peri Sian with your front blonde bits

• Haha
Those front blonde bits are awful. Just why?! It's like we've gone back 20 years and badger stripes were not fashionable then 🤣🤣 Well done on getting yet another over processed hair do though which Barely looks any different but does show everyone which hairdresser not to go to. 👏👏🤣🤣

That orange outfit is awful, where is the blazer and bralette combo for her photos with the instahuns or did she wear the trousers two days in a row 🤢🤢 the bralette is also underwear, not clothing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Flo no one gets highlights every 2/3 weeks who you trying to kid

stop copying peri Sian with your front blonde bits
I can't believe she's gone to a hairdresser to have her hair done . She needs to ask for her money back . It doesn't look any different and is in dreadful condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s the only person I know who goes to the hairdresser and comes out looking worse than she went in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those front blonde bits are awful. Just why?! It's like we've gone back 20 years and badger stripes were not fashionable then 🤣🤣 Well done on getting yet another over processed hair do though which Barely looks any different but does show everyone which hairdresser not to go to. 👏👏🤣🤣

That orange outfit is awful, where is the blazer and bralette combo for her photos with the instahuns or did she wear the trousers two days in a row 🤢🤢 the bralette is also underwear, not clothing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Shes going to have that bralette on and showing every day isn't she. I think it's inappropriate tbh. Once was for a boss witch meeting and today at the hairdressers. Does she think it was a nightclub and she's 10 years younger?
And its still going to irritate me every time she continues to call it a bra salette 😬

• Haha
I actually don’t think her hair looks too bad with what she’s had done, it definitely blends better…. BUT she can’t be having a full head of highlights every 2/3 weeks, I don’t know what hairdresser would do that, her hair would be brittle and it’d be snapped all over!

reckon she’s been reading here though, new hair & work being done in the house today 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she not have a mattres protector under her bed sheet? Also what are those bit of cut off carpet doing under her bed feet? Get yourself on Amazon girl 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
PS tagging iconic London looking for some freebies are we? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.