The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually said its nice to be in the hotel having some adult time and adult conversations..... She spends every other week with just her precious benny, no kids. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Says a lot about his level of conversation. Was she trying to be like chloe, who I don't follow but see she has 4 young children and might have said it was nice to have some time not being mum?? Flo has no business saying its nice to have adult time!! And what a pathetic breakfast, 1 sausage, 1 bacon, 1 hash brown and 1 egg.
But the boss witch event that they will no doubt have paid for they need to take their own drinks and snacks to šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And sorry, what is a bra salette? It's a bralette is it not? She bought a set of bralettes? But I've heard her call them that before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The boss witch is so prepared for her weekend away sheā€™s using hotel stationary šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
What an absolute embarrassment.

That awful breakfast plate is enough to convince me never to visit that hotelā€¦ well done Flo , quality content as alwaysšŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just when I thought she couldnā€™t make me cringe anymore - she doesā€¦ā€¦

I used to feel sorry for her as she has no clue about her own personal identity and just copies everyone else all the time. She would be better off taking herself off instagram and developing herself to be a better human. But then again pigs might fly tooā€¦..

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how she's never called out on her so called gifted items. The picture was never shown, a package for a dress that hasn't been shown. You'd be fuming if you were a business and had genuinely gifted something that's not even been shown once!
The massive deal she used to make over them vegan sweets she got gifted, and the little gift Rosie was gifted was a big deal to her too. No way she wouldnā€™t make a massive deal if anything was gifted these days. Although she is a really self obsessed person who lacks people and social skills so maybe she genuinely doesnā€™t care to behave like a proper influencer would, sheā€™s so rude.

Reactions: 7
The massive deal she used to make over them vegan sweets she got gifted, and the little gift Rosie was gifted was a big deal to her too. No way she wouldnā€™t make a massive deal if anything was gifted these days. Although she is a really self obsessed person who lacks people and social skills so maybe she genuinely doesnā€™t care to behave like a proper influencer would, sheā€™s so rude.
She obviously thinks or thought that the reno was going to make her account fly and she expected to be gifted a lot more. That would explain her half arsed attitude.

• Haha
Like I didn't know this. When I posted this pic before from jade's page there was a dispute that it wasn't flo, but the before pic here and her own before pic are the same. Only took her 4 months to admit it then. Don't worry, detective here was on the case looonnnnngggg ago! šŸ˜‚ But what was the 2nd area? Surely 2 lines don't count as 2 areas?? Soooo come on then flo.
Also her brow and botox lady is green and she would trust anyone else. Right šŸ˜‚
Shes an independent woman going to Leicester. So independent that she neeeeeeds Ben so much and clings to him so badly.
I think Florence said it right I wouldnā€™t trust her Botox lady either as she had them horns for ages and I wouldnā€™t say her 11 lines are sorted? The prices of that Jade are ridiculous but again FLO loves to spend money where most wouldnā€™t when they have so much to do for their home and kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this woman not own another pair of bloody shoes?

Also whatā€™s the guessing we never see this outfit again. Pretty sure we wonā€™t see the jacket - she wears it like this so it doesnā€™t get any sweat marks on it.

And and - those bloody awful bodysuits šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
I donā€™t understand why if sheā€™s such a boss witch, sheā€™s always buying from shein and boohoo. I walked in to primark yesterday and the first two items I saw right at the front were those awful fanny floss bodysuites for Ā£4

• Haha
I donā€™t understand why if sheā€™s such a boss witch, sheā€™s always buying from shein and boohoo. I walked in to primark yesterday and the first two items I saw right at the front were those awful fanny floss bodysuites for Ā£4
Probably because thatā€™s all she can affordā€¦. Anything else from zara etc we never see again as she canā€™t afford to keep itā€¦.

Probably because thatā€™s all she can affordā€¦. Anything else from zara etc we never see again as she canā€™t afford to keep itā€¦.
They defo get sent back you donā€™t even spot them in her open plan wardrobes.. I mean bespoke wardrobes oh no I mean bootfair clothes rail šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They defo get sent back you donā€™t even spot them in her open plan wardrobes.. I mean bespoke wardrobes oh no I mean bootfair clothes rail šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s why she only has the one pair of shoesā€¦. You canā€™t send worn shoes back. The rest she can fabreeze! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
She is one manky witch, those shoes are all she has and Her primark outfit screams BOSS witch(not)šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Total price for that outfit is about Ā£30 if that..Its so bleeping embarrassing she tries portraying herself as anything other than a cheap skank!

Iā€™m sorry but that pic of her and the other nuskin girl they keep sharing is awful,
I donā€™t know who the other girl is but they both look awkward and almost constipated the faces on them. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
My sister is dyslexic and a hairdresser and she has managed to work hard and she now owns her own salon! She asks me to help with things like checking her spelling when she puts posts online for her business and she has an accountant to help with the tax side of things but apart from that it hasnā€™t stopped her in any way shape or form. The reason you canā€™t do a job flo is because you are lazy and have no work ethic not the fact that you are dyslexic.
She trained as a hairdresser? Why would being dyslexic make that difficult?? Sorry self diagnosed dyslexic at that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She trained as a hairdresser? Why would being dyslexic make that difficult?? Sorry self diagnosed dyslexic at that!
Previous jobs? šŸ˜‚ā€¦ sheā€™s never had a real job full stop, by her own admissionā€¦. God these woman are all complete and utter morons.

They know absolutely nothing about the real world, but yet they seem to believe nuskin have given them a ā€œcomplete and properā€ rundown of skincare making them as qualified as the actual skincare experts whoā€™ve trained for years.
Newsflash Flo , Youā€™re nowhere near that level nor will you ever be for as long as you rely on nuskin for education šŸ™„šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we just to accept that she vacuumed and 'mopped' the big room this morning despite it being Monday which is cleaner day??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s posted a reel showing her orange outfit with the caption ā€˜why fit in when you were born to stand outā€™ šŸ˜‚ the irony!

Flo you only bought that outfit because you were told to arrive in orange clothing. Therefore everyone in the room will also be wearing orange. How are you standing out šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.