The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another grid post for Ella, of course there is!
No photos of Flo with Ella? Also Ella posted the photo of herself and her Dad, not a photo of Flo. Flo obsesses over Ben and his children while they have no interest in her and her own children get ignored! Such a sad situation to be watching.

What I don't understand, is why one person needs so many Primark/Zara bodysuits? surely a couple are more than enough. She seems to constantly buy extras/ the same colours over and over. Especially when she's already said she has so many of the Zara ones which are the best apparently 🤣 Surely they don't need replacing that often, or you'd stop buying them.

I think this is another thing that makes her unrelatable and not on the insta trend. So many accounts are moving away from fast fashion and more into sustainable and second hand. Primark hauls don't impress me. Key quality statement pieces, unique pieces yes and I bloody love vinted 🤣🤣
Her other body suits will be in one of them Aldi bags for life that she uses as a wash basket? Although she admits herself she doesn’t put washing away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow she’s finally admitted to having Botox 😂😂
Least now people more will be aware it’s not Flos magic lumi sorting the wrinkles it’s Botox.

Ella can’t stand being around Flo and it’s desperately obvious, I’m curious to see next year when Harry’s 16 if he’s going to vanish like she did.

Reactions: 14
Like I didn't know this. When I posted this pic before from jade's page there was a dispute that it wasn't flo, but the before pic here and her own before pic are the same. Only took her 4 months to admit it then. Don't worry, detective here was on the case looonnnnngggg ago! 😂 But what was the 2nd area? Surely 2 lines don't count as 2 areas?? Soooo come on then flo.
Also her brow and botox lady is green and she would trust anyone else. Right 😂
Shes an independent woman going to Leicester. So independent that she neeeeeeds Ben so much and clings to him so badly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s just me but if I were going away I’d do all of the housework before getting showered and dressed. Can’t stop thinking of the girl who’s sharing with Flo tonight, you can bet your life she won’t shower before bed 🤢

Reactions: 9
Her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. Her fashion sense not far behind …
She just has the worse taste I’ve ever seen on instagram.
Desperate to been seen as an influencer when she is anything but…..

I don't understand how she's never called out on her so called gifted items. The picture was never shown, a package for a dress that hasn't been shown. You'd be fuming if you were a business and had genuinely gifted something that's not even been shown once!

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she's never called out on her so called gifted items. The picture was never shown, a package for a dress that hasn't been shown. You'd be fuming if you were a business and had genuinely gifted something that's not even been shown once!
She showed these 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think it’s probably because most of it hasn’t been gifted at all. The picture wasn’t cheap either so if I was that business I would be fuming!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’m starting to think she lies about a lot of the “gifted” stuff to make us think she is getting collabs but actually she’s not. The hot tub is a prime example… it wasn’t mentioned in any ad or gift capacity nor did she do a grid post it barely on her story , then there was a glossy box she claims was gifted but someone else had seen glossy box previously in her house so it was obviously a subscription like the rest of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m starting to think she lies about a lot of the “gifted” stuff to make us think she is getting collabs but actually she’s not. The hot tub is a prime example… it wasn’t mentioned in any ad or gift capacity nor did she do a grid post it barely on her story , then there was a glossy box she claims was gifted but someone else had seen glossy box previously in her house so it was obviously a subscription like the rest of us 😂
I think this too. I also think a lot of stuff she buys like the floor steam mop etc she accidentally “breaks” them and she knows she’ll get a refund if the item is damaged. You never see anything more than once in that house other then the prison orange jumpsuit

• Haha
  • Heart
And let’s face it - a glossy box Subscription is £11.99 a month so even if she did get it gifted it’s hardly the collaboration of the century!

Reactions: 8
Time to live up to your tattle name and go for a little road trip
🤣🤣🤣
😂 I can’t be bothered to waste my fuel on that. Also sainsburys is closer to the hotel she’s in than asda, go then get an Uber back? It’s literally a 10 minute walk the lazy witch

Perfect for checking out whether the van is there or not?
Ohhh no Sorry I live in Leicester and the hotel she is in is just down the road from me 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.