Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
i dont follow this thread but if my house was burnt down with my newborn baby & children in it i would never post on tiktok again. no money or fame is worth the safety of your family

Reactions: 28

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
Who the hell would want those twats moving into their gated community?? They’re so filthy and flee ridden, that it would turn a beautiful community full of hard working people into a dive! It be like “oh look the clampit family have arrived” I’d cry 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Jealous of that oh please give your head a wobble 🤣🤣🤣🤣
House was a shit hole even before he appeared on Tik Tok. He breaks things, has to get other professionals in because he's not a proper tradesman. He was pissing it up in the pub and abandoned his Mrs and kids. He constantly breaks the law and puts people's lives in danger. He eats out more than he does to his Mrs and he's a liar.
Yeah that's really something to be jealous of 🤪🤦‍♂️
Trolls hide under bridges, Tattlers march over bridges! Know the difference 😁

New thread suggestion ..

Go fund me a wage so I can read my tattle page 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

happylou

Chatty Member
It’s so obvious what happened . My theory is he paid two youths to set the car on fire probably from a different town altogether that’s why they ain’t been caught . He left car open so they could do it . He didn’t expect it to reach the house . For whatever reason the day before this he was driving illegally with no mot and a huge cracked screen suddenly the car got set in fire . He only said he didn’t want the go fund me to get more sympathy he soon took it . So now hes So called got insurance but is taking the money when he’s doing the work himself so he’s pocketing more money … nice 50k in his back pocket I truly believe he was expecting a lot more based on his followings in tiktok … then you have to ask yourself what person would hate this family so much to do that ?? Many people are huge on tiktok and have haters but not to the point they would do that . It’s definitely an inside job gone out of control

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I was wondering who is the Talent agency who has The Smithy family on the books, I wonder how they support a man who is so reckless with his pranks at the risk of anyone in his way.
Baffling that their brand of chaos is even considered ‘talent’. Social media families are so problematic, worshipped by children and vulnerable adults with cognitive and social impairments. Guaranteed the Smithy’s will be back.

• Heart

MJW

Chatty Member
Why work a boring 9-5 when you can live off go fund mes and emptying children's piggy banks for merch?
'Tic tok is my life' that's a direct quote from his hungover online apology to his wife today.
Give me the boring 9-5 anyday.

Reactions: 24

Lalla

VIP Member
This carry on with the GoFundMe stuff plus the keeping a low profile on social media is giving me Jack Towers vibes. Dodgy as fuck.

For those who don't know the saga (he used to have a thread on here but it's probably not active now) Jack was a bloke from Kent in his early 20s who lost a huge amount of weight (almost 20st) on Slimming World. This left him with a lot of loose skin, he or his mates cant remember which started a fundraiser and loads of people donated money to him for the skin removal surgery, he ended up with far more than the actual surgery cost . At which point he had 1 op, pocketed the rest of the cash and basically disappeared off social media. The disappearing act seems to be common if you're trying to pull a fast one, one way or another,,,

• Wow
Reactions: 23

mumz

VIP Member
Didn’t say it was bullying?

How is it his fault? Because he has a big following on TT? So you’re justifying this as your reason to hate him? You’re going to need to get use to the fact that some people earn their money through social media! I mean, it is 2021!! & who wants to be working a boring 9-5 job these days? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t take advantage of the £££ if you woke up one morning to a huge following 😂
Nobody cares how much he earns, it’s not hate, it’s dispair, but 2 fires an exact year apart? Making dangerous tiktoks where he jumps off a pier and then encourages Jack, a teenager to do the same, another time giving Jack £400 to jump i to a freezing cold sea pool, playing with fire several times to make tiktoks, jumping off high garden buildings into a garden pool that's not deep enough for the jump,? Scaring Amy half to death by abandoning her in the car and haviig 4 men in white masks creep up on the car in pitch black of night and scare her. Blowing a really loud fog horn in the vicinity of his newborn son. This is what turns people off. Spending gofundme money on a hotel when there is cheaper options? Telling everyone that social media is how he keeps his family but then saying he can’t afford insurance on his car or home? Telling the whole world the names of his children and where they live? Thats against basic online safety schools roll out daily. Saying he is quitting due to trolls, then making a comeback, then quitting etc etc etc? If his mental health and childrens safety and the fact he has now turned to drink to cope is not enough of a warning to him, mark my words, one day there will be a terrible tragedy happen in one of his videos as it seems he is not into risk assessment

• Heart
Reactions: 23

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Old thread here https://tattle.life/threads/thesmithyfamily-tiktoks-most-idiotic-family.12867/

Tiktok family known for silly pranks and genuinely stupid videos.

They have recently had a fire at their home. Some tattlers believe it is an inside job for an insurance scam, whilst others are more sceptical of this. One thing that is for sure is that their behaviour since the fire has been odd. Jess is clearly heartbroken and devastated. Nick on the other hand has continued to post video after video - would you really be focusing on tiktok if your home had been on fire?

nick keeps claiming the family home is destroyed and will take a year to resolve, but actually most of the house is untouched by fire, just has smoke damage which needs cleaning. The front of the house took the brunt.

There have been GoFundMes set up which at first they claimed they weren’t going to use but have now backtracked.

There is cctv footage on the old thread which shows the fire being started

• Wow
Reactions: 22

MJW

Chatty Member
The guy regularly films putting his family in danger so he wouldn’t care. If he was serious he would’ve deleted the profile and the app but he didn’t.
[/QUOTE]
He had to be stopped by midwives from livestreaming her giving birth.
Just let that sink in. He's a fucking degenerate.

• Wow

Blu81

It is such a massive, blatant publicity stunt! They will be back in the next few days/weeks with a flurry of "We're back" cheesy, cringy, fake videos!
I can't comprehend how people are so naive and gullible as to be drawn into it all. I've never followed or liked them. Always popped up on my fyp with their feuds with Dauth Unicorn and stupid pranks.
The majority of these tiktokkers are lazy, arrogant and have become far too big for their boots. Smithy's, Cole and Abbie, Eden Harvz.
The Smithy Warriors are like a cult...Most are young, vulnerable or just plain thick!!

• Heart

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
I don’t live too far from them and tbh there’s not many gated community locations in this area and the ones that are here are luxury, no doubt they will come back to film a house tour of wherever they’re staying as it will be a massive step up from what they was living in.
I never followed the smithys, I don’t tend to follow families like theirs who do the utmost to prank each other or be funny, however I followed them once the fire occurred, especially as they live in the same borough as me, I’m not too sure this was an insurance scam, however the fact they initially said they WOULDNT take the go fund me money and now have said they are taking it seemed a bit suspect to me but nothing too serious, what does make me substantially suspect is the fact they’re deciding to leave social media because in my mind you don’t post untold amounts of videos about the fire etc then decide to go cold turkey, it makes me wonder if they have come to the realisation that IF (and big if because it’s not something I want to accuse them of) they stay off social media no one will be aware it was an insurance scam, especially as they’ve decided to take the go fund me money now, when insurance should pay them out, so in hind sight I don’t think taking the go fund me money is suspect, and I don’t think leaving social media is suspect, but doing both those things together is VERY suspect. They could have left social media and used the insurance payout, they could have stayed on socials and shown people how they’re spending their donation, but to take all that money and then decide to exit social media, that just doesn’t sit right with me, seems very suspect, almost like they do have something to hide.
They are lower than low, to say that they won’t take the money and that they’d donate it to charity, which they did a public video saying that they want to help those in need, and that they are NOT going to take it, and yet to then take it and throw that idea to the curb is scummier than scum!!!! They knew all along that it was going into their greasy back pockets! They’re money grabbing bastards

If u all watch his latest video sat outside the crime scene...just like mick Potts kept on going back to the crime scene it’s what criminals do out of guilt. Nick nearly slips up half way through the latest video he has posted. He says u will understand what we’ve goes to say done. Reason he’s left social media is because he’s scared of Jess finding out what he’s done!! He’s probably payed one of his DJ friends off to cover for him!! He’s probably paid a few people off to keep their mouths shut!! The police are not stupid nick and they will find you and your little circle out. He says he’s all about anti bullying but has anyone noticed how homophobic he is being trying to mock gay people all the time!! I’m not gay myself but I think it’s vile and sneaky. He can delete that video at anytime but people are probably saving them. All this because he is obsessed with competing with people and bullying others, then when he gets confronted about his behaviour he twist it round! Team don’t hold back 😃 it’s a bit like don’t hold back is the copper grilling him and nick cracking under pressure 😂

Reactions: 21

Bennycs

Chatty Member
So my sister is a smithy fan 😢 she has been sucked in, it’s too late, I tried to convert, she’s too far gone 😒
I would absolutely love to see one of these TT 'celebrities' being asked what their actual talent is.

'So, Lawrence what do you do?'
'I eat my dinner with my hands.'

'What about you Nick?'
'I ram mobility scooters into my family and ride a bath tub down a hill.'

Utter nonsense. Really pains me that there are people working their arses off in the real world who earn a fraction of what these idiots do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Queenbee3

He’s saying about gap insurance. It’s not as of it was a brand new car so he will get trade value back. Not that he will because he left he left his window open and the whole car unlocked. So that’s void the insurance! Also Jess ain’t as innocent. I’ve seen her commenting on quite a few things (last night) being aggressive etc. Also his 2 new videos. 🤣😂. Hilarious. To say the police are amazing, helping etc. Then now they are shit. 😂.
However, the fact he finally admitted to his little Minions that his car was Illegal. He’s now slowly proving to everyone he’s a lying money grabber. ☺

Reactions: 20
So they’ve had a few weeks living it up in a hotel and now they’re fixing up the house. People are starting to ask questions and quite rightly so!
The video I’ve just seen on Facebook “it’s only right I document the rebuild” of course it is Nick, how else would you profit from disaster. Vile, sick person.

• Wow

slmapg

VIP Member
He got more upset saying he was having a break from social media than he did at the thought of he could of lost his whole family in a house fire?!