TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the smithy family on tiktok make really stupid and very unfunny videos. Which I will get into later. The one thing though lately is that all
Of the smithy family have been breaking covid rules and not given any worry to it. They don’t care that this pandemic will go on for much longer because of people like that.
jess, jack and nick (nick is 100% the worst)
Wearing a sunflower landyard (when he has stated in videos previous that he only wears one and has got once since it’s been mandatory to wear masks in shops.)
To then half the time wear a mask and it just seems to be when he feels like wearing one he will wear one.
rubning around in shops not caring at all for anyone else’s health apart from him being able to make tikok videos which are awful!
his partner Jess is pregnant. They have kids also but he still does not seem to care.
when the smithy family are not permitted for a support bubble they still invite anyone they want round When ever they want.
Another thing Nick has done is he stated in a video he hasn’t see his son in 5 months and he doesn’t care he hasn’t and then invites him round to stay. When the rules are if a child from a separated family see each other normally then to keep it the same not to have all your kids you haven’t seen for months and months to come round and stay.

the smithy family are just awful. It’s people like them that so many people are dying!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there awful but they have done some questionable things at time.

He doesn’t seem to have much care for safety, he owns a building firm and he lack of health and safety is pretty shocking, for example couple months back he was cutting down a tree with no harness or safety equipment, one day he will hurt himself if he not careful so him not wearing a mask and breaking lockdown rules seem to fit in line with him.

As for he son, I get their feeling their some issues there wether it’s with the boys mother or the sons reluctant to see him often, he said he only found out about him a few years ago and only has him in the holidays, it’s bit a strange situation tbh.

I think as they’ve gotten bigger people are starting to notice things that off about them.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the hype with these people. I no he said it is staged but don't find them entertaining.

Reactions: 9
I don’t really know what they get up to that much, I don’t follow them or anything but whenever they come up on my FYP I always end up having a quick look and just that annoys me!
Like has already been said don’t seem to care about covid rules very much, they’ve been in and out shops without a mask (is he exempt - I’ve heard mixed things about it?), drove to places and seen people and then make up excuses for it. Does Nick not work? He seems to be around a lot or is tik tok his career now? I don’t get the hype with them at all I really don’t? It’s all very fake!

Reactions: 1
They're ridiculous. Jess also has her own account on which she does the most pointless videos ever. I get the impression she's quite uneducated, she comes across a bit simple in some of her videos.

Nicks disregard for the rules is shocking.

Reactions: 8
Ahhhh this family really annoy me!!! They don’t seem to give a shite about anything, anyone especially their neighbours, I feel sorry for them. They seem like a nightmare family! I can’t believe Jess is pregnant either... I just find them childish and irresponsible and unfollowed recently when he was playing golf off the top of his van in the street.

I do appreciate that they did a lot of charity stuff before Xmas so for that I can’t get annoyed. It’s all the other stuff!

Reactions: 4
If you think they’re bad go and have a look at @emmahart36 another one who begs to be verified with her daughter
So the smithy family on tiktok make really stupid and very unfunny videos. Which I will get into later. The one thing though lately is that all
Of the smithy family have been breaking covid rules and not given any worry to it. They don’t care that this pandemic will go on for much longer because of people like that.
jess, jack and nick (nick is 100% the worst)
Wearing a sunflower landyard (when he has stated in videos previous that he only wears one and has got once since it’s been mandatory to wear masks in shops.)
To then half the time wear a mask and it just seems to be when he feels like wearing one he will wear one.
rubning around in shops not caring at all for anyone else’s health apart from him being able to make tikok videos which are awful!
his partner Jess is pregnant. They have kids also but he still does not seem to care.
when the smithy family are not permitted for a support bubble they still invite anyone they want round When ever they want.
Another thing Nick has done is he stated in a video he hasn’t see his son in 5 months and he doesn’t care he hasn’t and then invites him round to stay. When the rules are if a child from a separated family see each other normally then to keep it the same not to have all your kids you haven’t seen for months and months to come round and stay.

the smithy family are just awful. It’s people like them that so many people are dying!

Reactions: 2
Have any of you seen nicks recent videos? He’s come out and spoken about being abused as a child by an adult who owned a shop. Utterly horrific. He has stated that is the reason he struggles to wear a mask as it triggers those memories. See we never know what someone is going through do we

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s great he’s finally using his platform for a good thing! I know he probably found it hard to speak out before but now he has with such a big following he could really help out a lot of people and really raise awareness for this sort of thing.

Reactions: 1
Why I still think some of the stuff he does is a bit questionable and OTT and wonder how he never seriously hurt him self with the stunts he pulls, I don’t think they bad people and he just has a huge personality, I think it’s what happens to a lot of family type accounts as they get larger it goes sideways a bit as they try to cope with the success and the negatives of it all.

Reactions: 2
Considering he’s a builder..an out of work one by the looks of it, surely he could be cracking on getting the house sorted for the new baby. And buy some curtains for the living room! I’d hate to be their next door neighbors with all that constant shrieking going on

Reactions: 5
Considering he’s a builder..an out of work one by the looks of it, surely he could be cracking on getting the house sorted for the new baby. And buy some curtains for the living room! I’d hate to be their next door neighbors with all that constant shrieking going on
Dont understand why he is out of work construction is still going and dont get me started on her voice she goes through me 😫😫🙉🙉🙉 i would hate to be their neighbour too

Reactions: 6
Seems Nick and co are getting a lot of flack due to breaking lockdown rules

this guy’s video is getting a lot of heat criticising them

has anyone seen their latest videos, Nick seems to be struggling with any sort of criticism and is saying he gonna quit the platform, mostly in regards to people’s criticism of his latest act of opening up manhole covers with Jack and climbing down abandon shafts when people have told him it’s illegal and irresponsible to show and do that even though himself says he doesn’t recommend it, I think he just doesn’t engage he brain sometimes with some of his stupid stunts he pulls, whether he likes it or not there are idiotic and impressionable people and children who follow him that will thing it’s okay to do the same silly stunts.

Reactions: 5
He should be criticised for that. When I saw it I thought exactly the same - how many other idiots will now try and get down man hole covers?! It’s dangerous and someone could get hurt so why would you put it out there to millions of people! If he wants to be an ‘influencer’ with a large platform he needs to think more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.