The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having an opinion is not bullying.
Didn’t say it was bullying?
It's his own fault. He wants to ride the social media wave that's his choice, but don't be surprised if it sometimes drowns you.
How is it his fault? Because he has a big following on TT? So you’re justifying this as your reason to hate him? You’re going to need to get use to the fact that some people earn their money through social media! I mean, it is 2021!! & who wants to be working a boring 9-5 job these days? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t take advantage of the £££ if you woke up one morning to a huge following 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why work a boring 9-5 when you can live off go fund mes and emptying children's piggy banks for merch?
'Tic tok is my life' that's a direct quote from his hungover online apology to his wife today.
Give me the boring 9-5 anyday.

Reactions: 24

How is it his fault? Because he has a big following on TT? So you’re justifying this as your reason to hate him? You’re going to need to get use to the fact that some people earn their money through social media! I mean, it is 2021!! & who wants to be working a boring 9-5 job these days? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t take advantage of the £££ if you woke up one morning to a huge following 😂

I think it’s quite clear that no-one here is ‘hating’ this family for their following, they’re questioning Nicks actions and behaviours that he is documenting on a very public form.

That ‘big following’ of people pay their ‘wages’, so these social ‘influencers’ have a responsibility to ensure the content they create doesn’t cause harm… to others or themselves!

Nick is an adult, he has to take responsibility for his own mental health and for his family’s safety. His ADHD is not to blame for his tit decisions, and certainly doesn’t make him incapable of making healthy, positive choices.

It is his ‘fault’ because he has cultivated this ‘following’ and made it a ‘business’, it’s their whole life. He could log off and go to the job centre or fall back on his existing skill set, but he won’t because he wants to maintain the lifestyle TT has brought.

Give me my 9-5 any day of the week, where I don’t have to exploit my children or document my every move to pay the damn bills.

Reactions: 19

Nobody cares how much he earns, it’s not hate, it’s dispair, but 2 fires an exact year apart? Making dangerous tiktoks where he jumps off a pier and then encourages Jack, a teenager to do the same, another time giving Jack £400 to jump i to a freezing cold sea pool, playing with fire several times to make tiktoks, jumping off high garden buildings into a garden pool that's not deep enough for the jump,? Scaring Amy half to death by abandoning her in the car and haviig 4 men in white masks creep up on the car in pitch black of night and scare her. Blowing a really loud fog horn in the vicinity of his newborn son. This is what turns people off. Spending gofundme money on a hotel when there is cheaper options? Telling everyone that social media is how he keeps his family but then saying he can’t afford insurance on his car or home? Telling the whole world the names of his children and where they live? Thats against basic online safety schools roll out daily. Saying he is quitting due to trolls, then making a comeback, then quitting etc etc etc? If his mental health and childrens safety and the fact he has now turned to drink to cope is not enough of a warning to him, mark my words, one day there will be a terrible tragedy happen in one of his videos as it seems he is not into risk assessment

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Because he has ADHD, as if that isn’t hard enough for him to manage he’s got idiots all over TT speculating false accusations about him, the fire, the way he makes a living and the GoFund Me (to name a few). That would be quite frustrating to anyone let alone when you have two grown men bitching about you to a large audience of people. It’s becoming frustrating just seeing these videos constantly popping up on my FYP! If people don’t like this family, block them!! 👍🏼
Regardless if he has ADHD or not, if you don’t want people asking questions, having an opinion etc. Don’t plaster your life all over socials. People who have donated to his GO fund have every right to question what he is doing with the money. He craves the attention in my eyes and secretly loves the drama. I don’t follow him as I think he is an idiot.

If it’s job, then he should be able to take criticism like we all have too in our jobs. I’d rather have my privacy than a huge following. They want the adoration without any questions. Life isn’t like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s good to see that a lot of comments on his videos are calling him out now - instead of kissing his arse.

Reactions: 11
It’s good to see that a lot of comments on his videos are calling him out now - instead of kissing his arse.
Agree x
People are asking questions, it’s not hate ,
I won’t take the gofundme, hang on I will take the gofundme but I will give to charity, hang on, I will pay my car finance off first and book into a hotel, The house isn’t condemned. It’s smoke damage, Once the house insurance pays out, the owner, the mother in law is appointing him the as the builder to restore it. Win- win?
Then also about the way stories are changing faster than the wind.
Then about, I’m coming off Tiktok, hang on I’m back I won’t let the haters win, hang on I’m coming off Tiktok, can’t deal with it anymore, hang on I’m back doing what I love, hang on I’m coming off TikTok. How many times can a grown assed adult cry so publicly online? £££££££££
As predicted after the crying video, This morning we have the upbeat one. Talk about going around in circles

..... and now in todays video he is liking everyones comments, never done that before, great tactic reconnecting with his audience. How can sheeple not see this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Agree x
People are asking questions, it’s not hate ,
I won’t take the gofundme, hang on I will take the gofundme but I will give to charity, hang on, I will pay my car finance off first and book into a hotel, The house isn’t condemned. It’s smoke damage, Once the house insurance pays out, the owner, the mother in law is appointing him the as the builder to restore it. Win- win?
Then also about the way stories are changing faster than the wind.
Then about, I’m coming off Tiktok, hang on I’m back I won’t let the haters win, hang on I’m coming off Tiktok, can’t deal with it anymore, hang on I’m back doing what I love, hang on I’m coming off TikTok. How many times can a grown assed adult cry so publicly online? £££££££££
As predicted after the crying video, This morning we have the upbeat one. Talk about going around in circles

..... and now in todays video he is liking everyones comments, never done that before, great tactic reconnecting with his audience. How can sheeple not see this?
Apparently the NoTalent crew were meeting with their manager recently, to firefight the absolute tit show that they’ve brought down on themselves. That guy has definitely got his work cut out for him. Quotes from the website:

‘Aligning our talent with commercial opportunities whilst protecting their integrity from start to finish is our priority. Meaning they can continue to create original content with piece of mind that is relatable to their audiences.’

‘We have a duty of care for our talent, their audience and brands.’

Good luck with that!

Apparently the NoTalent crew were meeting with their manager recently, to firefight the absolute tit show that they’ve brought down on themselves. That guy has definitely got his work cut out for him. Quotes from the website:

‘Aligning our talent with commercial opportunities whilst protecting their integrity from start to finish is our priority. Meaning they can continue to create original content with piece of mind that is relatable to their audiences.’

‘We have a duty of care for our talent, their audience and brands.’

Good luck with that!
I don't see the Talent, I have always felt Nick needs an intervention before someone gets badly Hurt. I think I said it on this site I could not bare to watch because someone is going to happen. Long before the latest 🔥.

Reactions: 3
So was on fb and a video came up of them planning to egg and flour Jess but they decided to get him instead. The rage and the way he burst into the front door and up the stairs was quite frightening then once he saw the camera he stopped and laughed it off. He seriously is unhinged

Reactions: 4
So was on fb and a video came up of them planning to egg and flour Jess but they decided to get him instead. The rage and the way he burst into the front door and up the stairs was quite frightening then once he saw the camera he stopped and laughed it off. He seriously is unhinged
Ya saw that. Did you see the one where they scared the life out of Amy when they left her alone in the woods in a car? It was quite upsetting

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone got the video?

You know this is tattle right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Egg & flour

Amy horror
This guy is just such a useless fat sack of tit. How can he claim this awful content is his ‘job’, I feel genuinely so sorry for his kids and I cannot believe people genuinely watch this and enjoy it.

Reactions: 12
He is such an hole. He acts like it’s his job but really it’s just his ticket to be a lazy slob who doesn’t have to earn his living - most of his vids aren’t hought out or planned properly they’re just off the cuff shite that they’ve thought of whilst sitting about - he is an absolute amateur.
he keeps saying he has to stay on TikTok as that is how he makes his money and can spend time with his kids yet he has been named as the contractor who fixes up the house. Surely that is his job now? So the no TikTok no money argument is a lie isn’t it because he will make money from doing up the house!
i can’t bleeping stand liars!

Reactions: 7
I've blocked the Smithy family page so any screen recordings I'll have to watch here. It all seems to be coming off the rails for Nick , he can't keep up with all the rubbish he has said . Also think the drinking and stuff is a wee plan to get more people watching talking about him as this past week Lawrence has been really in the spotlight ( blocked him too ) . Also why are they still in a hotel room ?
Also why did lawerence refer to Nick as his friend on the video the other day? He was only calling them all out a few days ago. You can tell Nick is bad on the ale every night cos he looks rough on his videos 😄 🤣 😂

Reactions: 5
Also nick said that with the go fund me money £18k to pay off the car. Some money to his neighbour, buying the family who ( actually) lost their home in a fire kids toys the rest was going into a charity that he was setting up and any money he makes on tiktok will go into the charity every month hmmmm

Reactions: 6
I saw his rage with the pillow fight against Amy and Jess, scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.