The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOOL what a clout chasing snake. I noticed him starting beef with other creators as well for literally no reason, asif he was trying to deny it in the comments šŸ˜­

Jesus christ, at no point did I know where this rant was going.

Reactions: 3
Heā€™s getting desperate now. Why would he care what a small account is saying about him. Itā€™s just an opinion and everyone is welcome to their opinion, just like he is. Itā€™s not toxic or trolling to ask questions. He admitted that he lied and that he was driving around in an illegal car. He clearly said in an earlier TikTok that it has passed its MOT If he lied about that what else has he lied about?

Reactions: 19
Wow last 2 videos he's very aggressive! Real Nick is coming out!

Reactions: 17
Until they find who did this and their reasons why, people are gonna ask questions. I hope he had nothing to do with it, I really do. It would be better if he did do it to just come clean and tell the truth as the longer it goes on the worse it could get.

Iā€™m actually concerned for him and his family watching those vids, he needs help, whatever he has or hasnā€™t done.

Reactions: 10
LOOOOL what a clout chasing snake. I noticed him starting beef with other creators as well for literally no reason, asif he was trying to deny it in the comments šŸ˜­

Jesus christ, at no point did I know where this rant was going.
Omg he goes on and on and on and on! Heā€™s just so aggressive!!

Reactions: 5
Omg he goes on and on and on and on! Heā€™s just so aggressive!!
I think he knows the police are into him! Heā€™s so aggressive, he says the app is to stop him getting addicted to other things. How about concentrating on poor Jess whoā€™s a shell of a woman and getting f her some help!ā€™

Reactions: 14
I think he knows the police are into him! Heā€™s so aggressive, he says the app is to stop him getting addicted to other things. How about concentrating on poor Jess whoā€™s a shell of a woman and getting f her some help!ā€™
Because Jess unfortunately is not his main priority šŸ˜¢ his main concern is raking in as much public money as his scabby hands can get, as well as posting crap for all his minions. Sad sad little man

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This carry on with the GoFundMe stuff plus the keeping a low profile on social media is giving me Jack Towers vibes. Dodgy as duck.

For those who don't know the saga (he used to have a thread on here but it's probably not active now) Jack was a bloke from Kent in his early 20s who lost a huge amount of weight (almost 20st) on Slimming World. This left him with a lot of loose skin, he or his mates cant remember which started a fundraiser and loads of people donated money to him for the skin removal surgery, he ended up with far more than the actual surgery cost . At which point he had 1 op, pocketed the rest of the cash and basically disappeared off social media. The disappearing act seems to be common if you're trying to pull a fast one, one way or another,,,

• Wow
Reactions: 23
This carry on with the GoFundMe stuff plus the keeping a low profile on social media is giving me Jack Towers vibes. Dodgy as duck.

For those who don't know the saga (he used to have a thread on here but it's probably not active now) Jack was a bloke from Kent in his early 20s who lost a huge amount of weight (almost 20st) on Slimming World. This left him with a lot of loose skin, he or his mates cant remember which started a fundraiser and loads of people donated money to him for the skin removal surgery, he ended up with far more than the actual surgery cost . At which point he had 1 op, pocketed the rest of the cash and basically disappeared off social media. The disappearing act seems to be common if you're trying to pull a fast one, one way or another,,,
I remember him! I remember him starting to slag off Sw. I didnā€™t know heā€™s done a runner!!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, if he is innocent he has nothing to worry about, so I donā€™t get the rage, people are gonna have their opinions. I think people closer to him are starting to question him which is causing the family arguments leading to these outbursts on tik tok

Reactions: 13
Just been on rightguyreviews live because he was talking to nicholas2, and the smithyfamily came into his live... nick just canā€™t help himself

Reactions: 8
Just been on rightguyreviews live because he was talking to nicholas2, and the smithyfamily came into his live... nick just canā€™t help himself
That flipping man has to get involved in everything, EVERYTHING!! Grrr I canā€™t stand the thieving gif! He is bloody everywhere. Why canā€™t he just stop

Reactions: 7
Aldi guy blocked me, raging I couldnā€™t go on the live lol Iā€™m a 30+ woman, but love scrolling through TikTok! There are some really creative, funny, talented people on there, but I hate families who exploit their children on social media and cash in on it by taking advantage of those who donā€™t seem to know any better.

I remember him! I remember him starting to hag off Sw. I didnā€™t know heā€™s done a runner!!
Yes - that was what brought me to Tattle in the first place, I used to follow Jack on Insta, thought he'd done amazingly well to lose all that weight and it was quite inspiring then one day he just disappeared. I think he is on social media now but VERY low profile and never came back and said where all the money went. He's gained some of the weight back too, which is why they recommend you shouldn't have any surgery until your weight's been stable for a year or so.

Reactions: 4
He thinks people are jealous of him, bleeping hell do me a favour mate, who in their right mind would be jealous of that wannabe!!

He is telling people he doesn't want to be part of the drama yet he is the one causing the drama šŸ„“

Angry little man isn't he and calling the police stupid, he really is a special kind of twit isn't he?! Delete the app if it's causing you that much bother for heavens sake.
He won't tho because no app means no Ā£Ā£Ā£'s

Hope Nick buys a notepad with his go fund me money so he can keep note of his lies šŸ„“. His car ā€œpassed its motā€ but now heā€™s calling it illegal

Reactions: 13
His break lasted long šŸ˜‚.
He's cracking under the pressure. You have to have a very good memory to be a good liar.

Reactions: 17
His break lasted long šŸ˜‚.
He's cracking under the pressure. You have to have a very good memory to be a good liar.
I said all along if he stays away from tiktok for a week Iā€™ll be shocked.
he canā€™t even get his own story straight.

Gap insurance isnā€™t for a windscreen. If heā€™s insured a windscreen replacement excess is maybe
Ā£100-200 max. Heā€™s pulled out the funeral care for sympathy.

heā€™s saying about people cause it brings him more attention. He and his cult of followers act like heā€™s so innocent and can do no wrong. Brainwashed.

people told him to turn off comments if thatā€™s what the issue is.But if he did that he wouldnā€™t be getting the views and money.
so sad tiktok means more to him than his own familythe windscreen was badly damaged thatā€™s dangerous. But he doesnā€™t care.

The mask is definitely starting to slip, I reckon a few more days of prodding and he will explode, the real nick will finally make an appearance!! Cant wait! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend who has never used TikTok before mentioned this family to me last night after seeing a post about them on Facebook. He reckons theyā€™re guilty šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.