The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg his rant on facebook 😭🤣🤣🤣 he thinks people are hating on him and his family because he’s more successful than them 😭😭
Who tf would be jealous of him, he isn’t successful, he’s just a lazy fat sack of tit who won’t be able to provide for his family now that the tiktok money is drying up. I feel sorry for his family, he is a narcissist and Jess should take the kids and leave!

Reactions: 17
Omg his rant on facebook 😭🤣🤣🤣 he thinks people are hating on him and his family because he’s more successful than them 😭😭
Who tf would be jealous of him, he isn’t successful, he’s just a lazy fat sack of tit who won’t be able to provide for his family now that the tiktok money is drying up. I feel sorry for his family, he is a narcissist and Jess should take the kids and leave!
I've seen him saying the big creators who ever they are should band together to get something done about Trolls while I do agree something should be done, also include a bigger problem like Con Men, Liar's, and Scammers. He's not happy because they are being exposed.

Reactions: 5
He literally reminds me of a potato.
nick, just go back to your day job trust me your not famous. Money isn’t everything. Social Media isn’t everything.

Reactions: 7
Whats the odds on seeing him in I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, or Big Brother, or horror of horrors Love Island? Lol

Reactions: 1
Whats the odds on seeing him in I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, or Big Brother, or horror of horrors Love Island? Lol
Extremely low. He is so irrelevant, no one outside of his smithy sheep cult supports him or knows who he is.

Reactions: 4
I've just come across Nicks long speech Hi Nick, I'm not sure what it was about really because you have not made it with those silly dangerous pranks you keep doing. Going back before you got a big payout from the GFM you had nothing, money does not go far so although you are flying high at the moment, I'm wondering what plans you have for the future.

Extremely low. He is so irrelevant, no one outside of his smithy sheep cult supports him or knows who he is.
It was funny when Kent Online, the local rag, reported on the Smithy Family fire, everyone was in the comments wondering who the hell the Smithy Family was. One person even asked what tiktok was.

And there's something quite humorous in letting nick know how much he's hated. He's been crying about Tattlers for 2 days now. And we also now know he reads the truthful opinions made by Tattlers. What's on the agenda for tonight's live then Nick? More crying? Grab a tissue big man and suck it up.

Reactions: 10
It was funny when Kent Online, the local rag, reported on the Smithy Family fire, everyone was in the comments wondering who the hell the Smithy Family was. One person even asked what tiktok was.

And there's something quite humorous in letting nick know how much he's hated. He's been crying about Tattlers for 2 days now. And we also now know he reads the truthful opinions made by Tattlers. What's on the agenda for tonight's live then Nick? More crying? Grab a tissue big man and suck it up.
We are not like the sheep that follow him and the rest of the beggars on tic tok. We suss them all out .

Reactions: 5
Not sure of the reason why or if connected to the Iffy’s but the family who set the GFM up have been banned on TT. He is posting on his back up account asking for fans to email in to lift the ban

Iffy’s just get dumber and dumber. I saw on one of their FB posts they broadcast from the park that TT is going to get a big surprise as Nick is going to post one more time and gonna take a stand against TT for allowing bullying.

• Haha
Not sure of the reason why or if connected to the Iffy’s but the family who set the GFM up have been banned on TT. He is posting on his back up account asking for fans to email in to lift the ban

Iffy’s just get dumber and dumber. I saw on one of their FB posts they broadcast from the park that TT is going to get a big surprise as Nick is going to post one more time and gonna take a stand against TT for allowing bullying.
What he needs to understand is one, he isn’t a big TikTok creator he is small to average there are so many people with millions and millions of followers it’s silly, he has no say. Secondly TikTok is a Chinese social media app, they don’t give a Toss what he has to say.

Reactions: 11
I can’t actually believe my eyes and ears at that Facebook vid of him saying people don’t like him because he has drive and has done well for himself. People don’t like him because he tells lies, demonstrable lies. Mate, you’ve been exposed, your life is a mess, do yourself a favour stop telling lies, get off social media and take care of your family. You’ll make money from your insurance job on your MIL’s property so you don’t need to plaster your family over the internet when there are supposedly people out there wanting to burn your tit to the ground.
The whole point of moving from building to social media was so you could spend more time with the family yet you take on the job of doing up the full house? Will that not take you away from your family? There’s more holes in your story than a bleeping sieve!

Reactions: 15
Nick, nick, nick..... after everything that's happened, why did you feel the need to put your 2 daughters in front of that house in their full school uniform, for us all to see? Definitely not the actions of a man "looking over his shoulder"

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Nick, nick, nick..... after everything that's happened, why did you feel the need to put your 2 daughters in front of that house in their full school uniform, for us all to see? Definitely not the actions of a man "looking over his shoulder"
These same 2 girls who were so traumatised by the fire. Its not good taking them back to the scene of the trauma just before school starts. Not many schools with red uniforms. Hate to think the girls safety has been compromised because of this. Looks like he wants sympathy over safety. So sad

Reactions: 13
Jealous of that oh please give your head a wobble 🤣🤣🤣🤣
House was a tit hole even before he appeared on Tik Tok. He breaks things, has to get other professionals in because he's not a proper tradesman. He was pissing it up in the pub and abandoned his Mrs and kids. He constantly breaks the law and puts people's lives in danger. He eats out more than he does to his Mrs and he's a liar.
Yeah that's really something to be jealous of 🤪🤦‍♂️
Trolls hide under bridges, Tattlers march over bridges! Know the difference 😁

New thread suggestion ..

Go fund me a wage so I can read my tattle page 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tell us where you live without telling us where you live
Holy hells bells. His latest vid he is saying exact where the school is. He is saying the kids have to walk past the old house on the way to school. Wtaf?

Reactions: 6
I see you're still crying Nick based on that last video. Haven't you got a house to rebuild? So why keep reading Tattle?

And why does he need to knock his chimney down today? He's really milking this house "rebuild"... since when does a chimney need to be replaced because of some minor smoke damage?

Claims to now be on a diet but was scoffing his face with pork scratchings

• Wow
  • Haha
Tell us where you live without telling us where you live
Holy hells bells. His latest vid he is saying exact where the school is. He is saying the kids have to walk past the old house on the way to school. Wtaf?
But he also said he had 33 grand left and that was going to the Christmas Charity Fund and more way more you all remember that. If that was true I would like to see that amount handed over to a Charity for people in need at Christmas, so let's see.

Reactions: 3
But he also said he had 33 grand left and that was going to the Christmas Charity Fund and more way more you all remember that. If that was true I would like to see that amount handed over to a Charity for people in need at Christmas, so let's see.

The last few they only picked up the parcels the warriors paid for and that was it . It cost them nothing but made them look good

I see you're still crying Nick based on that last video. Haven't you got a house to rebuild? So why keep reading Tattle?

And why does he need to knock his chimney down today? He's really milking this house "rebuild"... since when does a chimney need to be replaced because of some minor smoke damage?

Claims to now be on a diet but was scoffing his face with pork scratchings

He is talking the piss it's more cosmetic damage if they got a firm of decorators in they would be nearly moved back in. Now but he wants double bubble the insurance money and the money to fix it up again that's why he never took any help from builders who offered to work for nothing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.