The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think some of the things he’s said in his videos today are taken from here? Total attention seeker.

people told him if negative comments stress them out so much then turn off comments if the must continue to post.
we all know they won’t do that cause they need the money.

Reactions: 10
Just need to rant. It keeps boiling my piss. That he keeps saying he’s lost his house. 😡 he hasn’t. Ffs. It’s smoke damage from the CAR. Yet all his little Minions keep saying he lost his house and he can’t go back. Yes he can. Get a gate on the front of the house with a lock. Don’t park a car right by the house. I’ve been through it. (Mistaken identity) and I’ll never park a car right by the house again. I couldn’t go on anything by my attention went to my husband and kids who were also hugely affected.
sorry need a rant.

I’ll be sat right up front with a bowl of popcorn, watching in delight at that freak ready to implode 🤣🤣
7A6D7335-4318-41A4-902F-1992A3494CD4.jpeg

I’m in 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Just need to rant. It keeps boiling my piss. That he keeps saying he’s lost his house. 😡 he hasn’t. Ffs. It’s smoke damage from the CAR. Yet all his little Minions keep saying he lost his house and he can’t go back. Yes he can. Get a gate on the front of the house with a lock. Don’t park a car right by the house. I’ve been through it. (Mistaken identity) and I’ll never park a car right by the house again. I couldn’t go on anything by my attention went to my husband and kids who were also hugely affected.
sorry need a rant.
I am so sorry you went though that, how absolutely horrific thing for you and your family to go through 😢 makes me so mad that he is making an easy buck out of something that he planned and is now reaping in the benefits, and you generally were targeted 😢 he should be ashamed of himself, but unfortunately twats like him will never be decent

Reactions: 3
I am so sorry you went though that, how absolutely horrific thing for you and your family to go through 😢 makes me so mad that he is making an easy buck out of something that he planned and is now reaping in the benefits, and you generally were targeted 😢 he should be ashamed of himself, but unfortunately twats like him will never be decent
he has no shame. Happily let people set up multiple go fund me pages and took the money. People raised money on a live etc for them. They tried seeming modest and saying they won’t take it. Then magically they agreed to take it.
They made the bit dramatic video that they’re leaving tiktok. Their fans cried like there’s a death in their family. Not even 3 days later he’s back posting. What a horrible man that a social media soo means more than his family.

Reactions: 10
Why are they staying in a Hotel now and if they can't go home would it not be cheaper to rent a house or what's stopping them going to Devon and rent it's not like he has a job to go to.

Reactions: 8
The amount of grown ups bleeping about on thst app is frightening.

Scroll through any time of day and it's the guy Nicholas clarifying something or the bedsit dweller king ian stuffing his fat face or some guy in Swansea shouting at tiktok and twitch.
Everyone of them needs their hard drive checked.
That Nicholas is a massive fraud let's on he can't walk and is on tic toc dancing around begging kids to buy them a MC Donalds that's low.

I love nicholas ngl, he has the funniest interactions with trolls. Englishmaninswansea is bleeping insufferable though, I cannot stand him!!

He is a massive fraud let's on he can't walk and dancing around on tic toc 🙄 and begging kids to buy him a MC Donalds

It's an eye opener this guy is so good, I never knew the so called big creator's were getting such huge amounts of money.This is what Tictok needs someone who talks sense for once.

Its 2 pence a view over a million followers nice money if you add it all up.

Last edited:
The Rightguysaldireviews gets payed a lot for reviewing Aldi, Has the Smithy's ever reviewed any thing because if they can make the same sort of money no wonder they don't want to leave.

I have always thought he was a Traveller.That would explain how he could pay rent for a year.
He can pay rent for a year because the naive,vulnerable,rejects of society have been fed their bullshit and raised 50k for them!The front of the house took the brunt ffs,its needs a good clean and abit of work.not 50ks worth of fuking doe.Its a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 17
He can pay rent for a year because the naive,vulnerable,rejects of society have been fed their bullshit and raised 50k for them!The front of the house took the brunt ffs,its needs a good clean and abit of work.not 50ks worth of fuking doe.Its a bleeping joke.
Very well said, but unfortunately scum like him will not stop, they are greedy money grabbing bastards, They look like something fresh out of the Jeremy Kyle Show

The Rightguysaldireviews gets payed a lot for reviewing Aldi, Has the Smithy's ever reviewed any thing because if they can make the same sort of money no wonder they don't want to leave.
That Aldi review bloke is another suss one. I remember back in April he put up a video claiming he had suffered a mental breakdown and showed himself inside a hospital room, yet it didn't stop him continuing to post his crappy reviews. He even did a live from inside his room where he was larking about, slagging off the food and ordering himself maccies but when people started asking him what was wrong they would get muted. I thought this was strange because he even tagged his post as #viral, #fyp, #foryoupage, etc, so he wanted the attention, but then he didn't. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
i dont follow this thread but if my house was burnt down with my newborn baby & children in it i would never post on tiktok again. no money or fame is worth the safety of your family
Exactly. When his house and car were on fire and the aftermath his priority was filming tiktoks. Says a lot.

Knew the only reason he was taking a break was for Jess, shame he’s not actually sticking to it for her. Taking a break should mean deleting all the apps yet he’s clearly still scrolling through them all.

Reactions: 7
Knew the only reason he was taking a break was for Jess, shame he’s not actually sticking to it for her. Taking a break should mean deleting all the apps yet he’s clearly still scrolling through them all.
The guy regularly films putting his family in danger so he wouldn’t care. If he was serious he would’ve deleted the profile and the app but he didn’t.

Reactions: 4
That Aldi review bloke is another suss one. I remember back in April he put up a video claiming he had suffered a mental breakdown and showed himself inside a hospital room, yet it didn't stop him continuing to post his crappy reviews. He even did a live from inside his room where he was larking about, slagging off the food and ordering himself maccies but when people started asking him what was wrong they would get muted. I thought this was strange because he even tagged his post as #viral, #fyp, #foryoupage, etc, so he wanted the attention, but then he didn't. 🤔
Absolute weirdo of a guy. His partner is rabid too, she’s been all over Dontholdback’s videos ranting since he outed Aldi guy. Apparently he was in hospital for a month due to his alleged breakdown. That is a pretty lengthy hospital stay in the midst of a pandemic, yet he had the cheek to complain about the service whilst arsing about on social media. Insufferable twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Absolute weirdo of a guy. His partner is rabid too, she’s been all over Dontholdback’s videos ranting since he outed Aldi guy. Apparently he was in hospital for a month due to his alleged breakdown. That is a pretty lengthy hospital stay in the midst of a pandemic, yet he had the cheek to complain about the service whilst arsing about on social media. Insufferable twit.
The thing is if they were two faced about the Smithy's then you can't blame that dontholdback fella for outing them, He tried to say dontholdback changed the mail's bit snakey I thought.

The guy regularly films putting his family in danger so he wouldn’t care. If he was serious he would’ve deleted the profile and the app but he didn’t.
[/QUOTE]
He had to be stopped by midwives from livestreaming her giving birth.
Just let that sink in. He's a bleeping degenerate.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
If u all watch his latest video sat outside the crime scene...just like mick Potts kept on going back to the crime scene it’s what criminals do out of guilt. Nick nearly slips up half way through the latest video he has posted. He says u will understand what we’ve goes to say done. Reason he’s left social media is because he’s scared of Jess finding out what he’s done!! He’s probably payed one of his DJ friends off to cover for him!! He’s probably paid a few people off to keep their mouths shut!! The police are not stupid nick and they will find you and your little circle out. He says he’s all about anti bullying but has anyone noticed how homophobic he is being trying to mock gay people all the time!! I’m not gay myself but I think it’s vile and sneaky. He can delete that video at anytime but people are probably saving them. All this because he is obsessed with competing with people and bullying others, then when he gets confronted about his behaviour he twist it round! Team don’t hold back 😃 it’s a bit like don’t hold back is the copper grilling him and nick cracking under pressure 😂

Reactions: 21
He lived without tiktok like we all did before lockdown.So he can again,and if i was in his situation i would b deleting and taking myself off social media,my family is worth more than having abit of fun.

Reactions: 6
He lived without tiktok like we all did before lockdown.So he can again,and if i was in his situation i would b deleting and taking myself off social media,my family is worth more than having abit of fun.
He wouldn’t get his dollar then, the scummy git 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.