Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve ended the day on 12,057 steps. I know I’m at more advantage than most cos I’m a stay at home mum but the past few days passing 10k steps has done me the world of good mentally/physically. I’ve lost 3 pounds too 🥳 been a bit down in the dumps and stressed today so I had a shitty food day but I’m gonna restart my diet tomorrow and gonna restart the no fizzy drinks too 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@strawb i liked the britney, the disco funk, 90s boyband and the 80s

little update - just been on a fat walk with the baby, stopped at a park now we’re just stopping for some lunch. So on my break I’m currently on 7,160 steps!! I’ve still got to walk back yet 🤪

• Heart
  • Wow

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I drank so much water today. Whenever I felt like a can of coke, I thought of this thread and went for the water instead!

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Ooh just stumbled on this thread. Hello familiar people!
I’ve done 10672 steps today and did 3 get fit with ricks but he’s fucked up my back in the process and my sciatica is raging 😭

Doughnuts are greasy, doughy, sweet balls of heaven.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
He fell over yesterday and he bled but we couldn’t find what the problem was! He seemed happy enough before bed and went to sleep ok, I went in his room this morning and there was blood on his pillow! So I rang 111 cos I couldnt see whether there was any damage. His mouths just started bleeding randomly then too 😩 he’s asleep on me at the mo I’m just waiting for a call back

i’m trying to cut out the snacks too. Last night I had a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a milka Oreo for my tea cos I couldn’t be bothered making anything 🥴 I need to knock the snacks on the head

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
You announced several times you wouldn't post on the thread again and messed up the thread, ignored mods warnings to stop floucing. Stop being disruptive
Gonna bump this thread! Need some positivity

I’m covid free! Haven’t got the 10k steps since I’ve had it so now I feel 100% again I’m aiming for 10k again 😊 and I’m back to my diet today so hoping it all goes well. If anyone reading is from chit chat, I’m banned from posting I’m not ignoring you guys 😊 miss yous

how is everyone else doing with their goals!?

• Heart
  • Wow

strawb

VIP Member
i have to say my steps are going terribly but my german learning is going great! 71 day streak on duolingo today 💪

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
what a great idea for a thread 😊

i've been learning german for a few months now and today i'm on a 56 day streak on duolingo!

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
10,500 so far today. I made sure I stood every hour and marched on the spot during some work calls which helped my sore back a bit.

I’ve eaten pretty well but do have some pic n mix in the cupboard which are calling me.

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Right. Next year (Boris willing) I'm going to be sociable. I always used to be, but then I became so self-conscious and now I struggle big-time with social anxiety. But fuck it, I'm going to start saying yes, trying new things and meeting new people.

It's like a job interview, even if being sociable goes poorly I can learn from it for next time.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So I’ve thought of a few too

- no more fizzy drinks/energy drinks. I never buy myself them but my boyfriend always buys them and I just drink it cos he’s got me them. I’m just gonna limit myself to drinking fizzy drinks (coca cola) when I go for a meal out and eventually phase it out altogether. When my bf buys me them I’m just gonna put it in the fridge and say he can have it

- exercise more. I usually do but this week I’ve let myself go and haven’t done any. I’ve took my Fitbit off this week cos i cba looking at numbers and seeing how little I’ve done. I’ve felt rough and with the baby not sleeping I’ve not done any get fit with ricks or any of my walks! So this is more for ASAP I wanna get back into my exercise routine

- be more positive. I got upset the other day and my boyfriend said I was the most negative person he knows 😩 I don’t wanna have that title so I’ve told myself to be more positive and to see the good in things cos according to my bf whenever something happens I always see the bad, and get upset. So I wanna stop

woop woop

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
finishing the day at about 8,000 but i'm sure i have well over 10,000 because i was painting walls for hours without my phone on me 💪🏼

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I have sweets every day too! I don’t really talk about this but we’re all friends here 😂 I have a proper fear of being sick or feeling sick so to combat it I always have some form of mint or sweet in my mouth at all times unless I’m having a meal or sleeping! If Im not chewing or sucking on a sweet or mint I get proper panicky that I’ll throw up! I go through about 5 multipacks of soft mints/mentos/fruitella/boiled sweets a week depending on what I fancy!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m only on 1,414 😂 my positivity soon dwindled cos I’m having an absolute mare with the baby. Waiting for 111 to ring me and I might have to take him to get checked over! At least I’ll get some steps in to the bus stop!

no fizzy drinks though 😇 yet…

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I got 7,077 today and I'm pretty pleased with it, most I've done since I got Covid but it's wiped me out. I walked part-way to the gym earlier and then had to turn back around because I was flat out exhausted :( I'll get there eventually, just need to keep practising short walks and then medium walks and then I'll be back to my 15,000+ weekend walks, gym and Park Run in no time... hopefully.

On the plus side, I managed to cook some tea last night, and have some breakfast this morning and leftovers for tea tonight, so that's three proper meals, which is bound to help with energy.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I usually get 10k steps in when I'm in the office and around 7-8k if I'm working from home. I'm still recovering from covid but I'm trying to get at least 2k steps everyday (I know it's not a lot but it's still something) so I'm not constantly in bed.

Please keep us updated @ mini melon @watermelon sugar and nice to see you posting. ❤

• Heart