The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't park at my usual car park this morning, I chose one which is further away so I've managed to get 2,000 in before work :) Hoping to go out on my lunch break for a wander too but the sky is looking full of something atm so depends on the weather!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m waiting for my husband to get a part for the pushchair out of the loft which is why I haven’t been able to go out for walks with the baby. Takes a while for my husband to get anything done..

My baby has usually hated the baby carrier but not tried it for a while. Might strap him in today and take us for a stroll.

Reactions: 3
i'm on my lunch break and thinking about doing a 'get fit with rick' walking video - any favorites?

I quite liked the boyband one, the nostalgia was real 😂
i'll do that one then! 😁

i just used the time of the first half of my break to take the decorations off my christmas tree (i know, so late) but i put the box far away from the tree so i have to walk back and forth 😂

• Heart
@strawb i liked the britney, the disco funk, 90s boyband and the 80s

little update - just been on a fat walk with the baby, stopped at a park now we’re just stopping for some lunch. So on my break I’m currently on 7,160 steps!! I’ve still got to walk back yet 🤪

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And I'm only on 2k steps 😂 I have an 9-5 office job and have to get my steps in the evenings 😩 I don't really get a lunch break like I did at my old job, I just eat and work at this one 😂 although I've drank a litre of water already

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@strawb i liked the britney, the disco funk, 90s boyband and the 80s

little update - just been on a fat walk with the baby, stopped at a park now we’re just stopping for some lunch. So on my break I’m currently on 7,160 steps!! I’ve still got to walk back yet 🤪
I’m on 96.

But I have cleaned the bathrooms. Small victories.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've done a whopping 450 steps since being at work :ROFLMAO: It's freezing and drizzly outside so I won't get a walk in on my lunch break but I need multiple bits of stationery for my desk so instead of using the downstairs stationery cupboard I am going to go WILD and go upstairs to get some extra steps in :ROFLMAO: I'm also going to start printing to the upstairs printer rather than my desk printer just so I have an excuse to get up, riveting stuff from me today:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've probably done less than 500 so far - going to wrap up and go for a walk at lunch to destress but am having a much needed early-night so won't get any after work.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New to this thread but really want to try and make myself feel better this year. I've gone up 2 dress sizes since the start of lockdown. I love going out walking, but it's such a struggle to actually get up and out. I love it once I've done it though. Any recommendations?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New to this thread but really want to try and make myself feel better this year. I've gone up 2 dress sizes since the start of lockdown. I love going out walking, but it's such a struggle to actually get up and out. I love it once I've done it though. Any recommendations?
https://citystrides.com/ - you walk every street in your city/area and it tracks your percentage completed. It also makes it more fun to not walk to same couple of routes over and over.
https://zombiesrungame.com/ - it plays parts of a story at you as you walk around.

I’m ordering a watch off Amazon today so I can properly track my steps. I’m feeling really motivated to do this. I think it’ll make me feel really good to get outside more days and take baby for a walk.

I don’t think I’ve said in here but I have a 4 month old and I’m 7 weeks pregnant. So I’m still overweight from my pregnancy and I’m starting again so I’m just gonna get bigger. I think walking will help in lots of ways for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m on 2690 😫 the day is still young so hopefully I will go up a lot more!

Reactions: 1
I’m ordering a watch off Amazon today so I can properly track my steps. I’m feeling really motivated to do this. I think it’ll make me feel really good to get outside more days and take baby for a walk.

I don’t think I’ve said in here but I have a 4 month old and I’m 7 weeks pregnant. So I’m still overweight from my pregnancy and I’m starting again so I’m just gonna get bigger. I think walking will help in lots of ways for me.
congratulations!!!

guys i'm on 300 😂

i work from home but i still feel like i must have done more during my lunch break? i feel like the phone doesn't count as well as a fitbit

anyway

after work i'm going for a drink with a friend so i'll just walk there and back

• Heart