The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s ok! He’s just torn open part of his gum but there’s nothing they can do with it it’ll just heal by itself they said! So he’ll be a bit moody for a few days I think while it’s sore!

im treating him and me to a McDonald’s for all the trauma today. So I guess my diet will have to wait till tomorrow 😂😂 nothing like a random Thursday to restart is there!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m on 5,698. I just came straight home from work and hoovered and mopped the whole house so that will have helped! I’m feeling really anxious though so I’m going to have a hot bath then curl up on the sofa I think. Bf is working a bit late tonight but I’ll be glad when he’s home so I’m not so lonely lol what a saddo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m feeling very snackish tonight and I have to pop out to get a birthday card - there’s no way I’m not returning with crisps 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m feeling very snackish tonight and I have to pop out to get a birthday card - there’s no way I’m not returning with crisps 😬
what crisps though 👀 I really feel like some chocolate. Either a yorkie or a galaxy ripple 😂 the diet don’t start till tomorrow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
what crisps though 👀 I really feel like some chocolate. Either a yorkie or a galaxy ripple 😂 the diet don’t start till tomorrow 😂
Literally anything! I haven’t had any in days, I feel like a crisp junkie. I’m actually really feeling some sour cream and chive pretzel things. And maybe some chocolate too. Maybe some giant buttons!

• Heart
I can see why their not for girls you know! I was eating one before and they are rock hard 😂

Do you guys go through phases where all you want is chocolate then a crisp phase then a sweet phase? I was in a chocolate phase for ages now all I want is crisps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I eat both but I prefer chocolate and have to have some every night. To be fair I also have a packet of crisps every lunchtime too. Maybe I’m just a greedy pig!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really 😂 I mean some days if I don’t have choccy, I’ve definitely ate some crisps. Or a biscuit. Or some form of sweets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
my bf is doing some work on the side this evening so i brought him food, something savoury and something sweet from a pastry shop and didn't get anything for myself because i wasn't hungry and also ✨ health ✨ now all i can think about is that kit kat donut he hasn't finished yet

• Wow
I have sweets every day too! I don’t really talk about this but we’re all friends here 😂 I have a proper fear of being sick or feeling sick so to combat it I always have some form of mint or sweet in my mouth at all times unless I’m having a meal or sleeping! If Im not chewing or sucking on a sweet or mint I get proper panicky that I’ll throw up! I go through about 5 multipacks of soft mints/mentos/fruitella/boiled sweets a week depending on what I fancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have sweets every day too! I don’t really talk about this but we’re all friends here 😂 I have a proper fear of being sick or feeling sick so to combat it I always have some form of mint or sweet in my mouth at all times unless I’m having a meal or sleeping! If Im not chewing or sucking on a sweet or mint I get proper panicky that I’ll throw up! I go through about 5 multipacks of soft mints/mentos/fruitella/boiled sweets a week depending on what I fancy!
Do you have emetophobia?