The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest would it really take 19 days though?! We’d stop on the way for a McDonald’s probs everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sat here cackling like a witch at the thought of us attempting to walk to Croatia.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you tell google maps to break it down into directions it isn't too bad! Until you see the menu slider 🤣

Screenshot 2022-01-26 20.49.33.png

Anyone fancy a challenge? - Walk enough miles to get from your house to Croatia over the whole of 2022!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doughnuts are heaven imagine heaven in your mouth and that's a doughnut 😚😚

I've always wanted to go to Croatia you know. But I'm like all the way up North so do i add a day on for that??

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
My mum made her own doughnuts last year when Bake Off was on - I didn’t participate because it looked like a lot of effort but she said it was quite easy so you could definitely make your own with safe ingredients ❤

• Heart
Do Dunkin donuts or Krispy Kreme not do nut free donuts? You’re telling me it’s 2022 and they’ve not even catered for people with a nut allergy yet 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do Dunkin donuts or Krispy Kreme not do nut free donuts? You’re telling me it’s 2022 and they’ve not even catered for people with a nut allergy yet 😠
Nope - cross contamination would mean that they needed to be made in a separate area of the kitchen (or everything be thoroughly disinfected between batches) and it would cost too much in lost revenue. But it could be worse - Some people are allergic to garlic, and I couldn't cope with having that allergy, garlic is amazing.

Some people risk 'may contain' but after reading stories like this it's not worth the risk. He ate part of the box and was fine, then ate another part of the box and died.

• Wow
  • Sad
I love donuts!!!! Do you spell it doughnuts or donuts I actually never know which one to use I just switch it up

Reactions: 1
I’d rather be allergic to garlic than allergic to nuts I think 😞

I love donuts!!!! Do you spell it doughnuts or donuts I actually never know which one to use I just switch it up
Omg this always confuses me! I switch it up too cos I never know which the correct way is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I usually spell it as doughnuts - cause they’re made of dough. Not saying that’s correct but that’s my logic!

• Haha