The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panic mode 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 I just get out of the situation really. My poor bf once had really bad food poisoning and I just left and went to my mums luckily he laughs about it now but at the time I was distraught I just wanted to get away 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Just to let you know that I’ve failed and bought pretzels. But I’ve been craving them all week and they’re a reward to myself. Not that I’ve done anything to be rewarded for but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just to let you know that I’ve failed and bought pretzels. But I’ve been craving them all week and they’re a reward to myself. Not that I’ve done anything to be rewarded for but 🤷🏼‍♀️
just being you needs a reward itself! I do love them pretzels their very moreish

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay - serious question because it is not the sort of thing you can ask in polite society without being shunned...

What does a doughnut actually taste like? Like, if you just had a plain doughnut. I've never found one that doesn't say 'may contain nuts' so haven't had one.

• Wow
  • Sad
I dunno really, they taste really nice but can’t describe it 😂 their like bready cake!?

that Kit Kat doughnut looks amazing. Shall we all book a flight to Croatia so we can try one?? Or better yet walk, to get our steps up😂

• Haha
I live further south than that so it wouldn’t take as long - whoever is leading the walk, pick me up on the way?

How would I describe a doughnut…bready cake is quite a good description actually.Kind of like thicker, sweeter bread with sugar on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’d make it a third of a way through day one before caving in 😂

• Haha
Rick would be well impressed with the number of steps though. He might name a workout after us

• Haha
Ooh just stumbled on this thread. Hello familiar people!
I’ve done 10672 steps today and did 3 get fit with ricks but he’s fucked up my back in the process and my sciatica is raging 😭

Doughnuts are greasy, doughy, sweet balls of heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 9