The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my fit bit or the health app on my iPhone
Ah my husband offered to get me a Fitbit for Christmas and I said no thanks I won’t use it and now I want to track my steps with you all! Although I spend a lot of time sat feeding or playing with my 4 month old so I’d definitely lose..

It's a shame we didn't start until tomorrow - I've done 13629 today and yesterday was 16000+ (fitbit won't bloody sync again).

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah my husband offered to get me a Fitbit for Christmas and I said no thanks I won’t use it and now I want to track my steps with you all! Although I spend a lot of time sat feeding or playing with my 4 month old so I’d definitely lose..
what phone do you have? Samsungs have a step count thing too I think!

Oh I‘ve just learned how to find it on my phone. Apparently I’ve done 475 steps. duck my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no mines crap today 🤣 I’ve done 6,549 today wish we started on Thursday I did 22,608

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm WFH so I can easily do less than 500 steps a day if I don't get out for my walks. Tomorrow is a rest day so won't get loads but I want to try and get at least 5000 a day.

Reactions: 1
Not me getting out of bed at 11.30pm to find and charge my Fitbit for the morning! I haven’t worn it since March 2020 because I don’t think I’ve broken 1000 steps a day since then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m ready…. Running around the kitchen while I’m waiting for the kettle to boil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After about 2 1/2 hours of trying to sync it and dozens of posts on the fitbit forum with the same error going back for many years, I've given up and ordered an on-sale Garmin to come on Tuesday. Hopefully this will actually work.

Can't decide which is harder, staying away from boredom snacking at home or constantly having to saying to say no to food and snacks offers at work? It's always someone's birthday or name day or their child's graduation or some kind of celebration, or someone brings a box of pastries because it's Monday/Friday etc. Not even counting the lunchtime trips to the supermarket and the afternoon biscuit rounds. I've turned down a chocolate offer already and it's barely into the day 😬 Once I've said no, it gets easier though. Sticking to my tea and waiting until I'm actually hungry before I eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh a step challenge sounds fun! I’m up for that 😊 my steps have been rubbish since being back at work as I’m at a desk sat down all day! I doubt I’ll be as high as many of you because of that but I’ll be happy just to reach more than 5k a day tbh as sometimes that’s all I average when I’m at work!

• Heart
Oh a step challenge sounds fun! I’m up for that 😊 my steps have been rubbish since being back at work as I’m at a desk sat down all day! I doubt I’ll be as high as many of you because of that but I’ll be happy just to reach more than 5k a day tbh as sometimes that’s all I average when I’m at work!
Same - I’ve already had to accept that I won’t be a high achiever here but hopefully seeing how well everyone else does will help motivate me to get more steps in where I can 🤞🏻

• Heart
Same - I’ve already had to accept that I won’t be a high achiever here but hopefully seeing how well everyone else does will help motivate me to get more steps in where I can 🤞🏻
Plus you can always challenge yourself next week to beat yourself this week!

• Heart