Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Been feeling a bit out of sorts and I’ve had a lot on recently. So today my plan is to eat healthier, take probiotics and drink more water. I’ve been eating so much sugar and carbs and my body is bloated and heavy from it. I’m documenting it here so I actually do something about it 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
I have it's good! Yeah the jam one tastes like sweet milky water, it's weird don't do it 😂

My MIL popped over today and said to hubs that she is feeling really lonely atm and starting crying, she is lovely and we don't see her much,
so I think making more time for others instead of being a hermit at weekends would be a good small change to add for myself too

This list is getting very long 😂

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
My boyfriend hits 34k steps when he’s at work all day and has a long walk in the evening (mostly in the summer) 🤯 I never hit more than 22k but on an average day it’s about 10-15k

• Wow
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Remember guys - even if you feel like you've not done enough/many steps - if it was more than you would have otherwise done it's still a victory!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I didn't park at my usual car park this morning, I chose one which is further away so I've managed to get 2,000 in before work :) Hoping to go out on my lunch break for a wander too but the sky is looking full of something atm so depends on the weather!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Aw I love this idea for a thread! A few small changes I'd like to make:

- less impulse buys - think more about what I am spending and whether I really need it or just want it
- waste less food. Prepare/chop veg etc and freeze it rather than chucking it away. Think how I can make use of stuff rather than letting it go off and get binned.
- Try to lose weight, at least 2 stone, but if that doesn't happen I just want to learn to be happy with my size and not focus on every little lump/bump/curve.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
he’s ok! He’s just torn open part of his gum but there’s nothing they can do with it it’ll just heal by itself they said! So he’ll be a bit moody for a few days I think while it’s sore!

im treating him and me to a McDonald’s for all the trauma today. So I guess my diet will have to wait till tomorrow 😂😂 nothing like a random Thursday to restart is there!?

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've been doing so well with not snacking after meals recently until yesterday when I scoffed a whole box of maltesers at 7pm 🤦‍♀️ Must not snack today!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I started drinking 2litres of water a couple of weeks ago so that not everything was a shock in the new year. I’m also trying intermittent fasting. I’d love to lose 10 pounds in the next couple months or so

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Stretched today for the first time in maybe a year? I used to be a lot more flexible, the situation doesn't look too bright. I'll spend a few minutes rolling out muscles and stretching every day, when I am more comfortable with daily stretches, I'll try more intentional routines. The ultimate goal is to achieve splits by the end of the year.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I need to Drink more water. I start off well first thing with 2 glasses of warm water, always with good intentions that I’ll drink regularly throughout the day. It never happens.

• Heart