Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mintypic

Sorry to derail from the vaccine, but did she make the choice not to allow her daughter antibiotics years ago for her appendix which caused the daughter to become seriously ill?
Yes, her kid was ill with appendicitis. She had surgery and was well cared for, for free, by dedicated NHS staff. That was pre-Covid. Now, think about all the people whose surgeries were cancelled because the hospitals were overwhelmed by Covid cases. I personally know of two people who died of cancer prematurely because they couldn't get surgery, in spite of already going through the trauma of neo-adjuvant chemo to shrink their tumours. Incredibly sad and utterly devastating for their families. Kim Constable thinks Covid is a joke and doesn't even have the wit or the self-reflection to understand how insulting it is to people who have suffered in real terms during Covid when she unskillfully, and with zero insight and zero knowledge, mocks those who either get the vaccine or who take measures to try to shield themselves and their loved ones. She hasn't an ounce of humility or empathy and, it seems, lacks even the most basic curiosity to go and actually research subjects before she puts out her shitty uninformed little soundbites. When questioned about her utter stupidity, she just blocks people or adopts this ugly, sneering tone. She's exactly what Trump supporters, right-wingers, anti-science nuts and crazy conspiracy theorists just love; an uneducated, basic, reductive little mouthpiece echoing other people's ideas and taking credit for them. Revolting woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Comparing people who are unvaccinated to Jews suffering during the most horrific of all human events in the history of the world.
Kim - there is a huge difference in being denied access to a nightclub compared to the monumental suffering of the holocaust.
Highly disrespectful, shameful, and quick frankly, in my opinion, disgusting behaviour.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14

hiitsme7

Don’t understand why she’s wasting money on kitchen and bathroom when the house obviously needs bigger work done like new windows, guttering etc. Maybe she’s tarting it up cheaply to sell it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It just looks like the house has been neglected for years - by her own admission she failed multiple times to succeed at anything so they probably just didn’t have the money for the upkeep over years. She keeps saying it’s a “knockdown job”. It’s not, it just needs lots of money spent on it because it hasn’t been done for years and either a)she doesn’t have the money or b) she has to choose where she spends the money and would rather spend it on materialistic things that she feels show her wealth more than, god forbid, a comfortable and beautiful place to live. God, I could have afforded multiple Chanel bags this year if I hadn’t spent a fortune decorating, but I know I’d rather live somewhere lovely and enjoy it everyday than have a bag sitting in my wardrobe 🙈

Reactions: 11

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Steady on now, kim couldn't just be any old narcissist, she would have to be the top narcissist, more narcissistic than any other narcissist has ever been.
She would probably sell a course on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Had to come on here because I just can't handle her anymore.
Haters are her biggest fans..I don't hate you Kim.. I just think you are a d*ck!
Her last post.. 🙄 she is unable to have a mature conversation with anyone who voices their opinion that is different to hers.
She sees every different opinion as an attack.., gas lights it.. and makes herself feel better by posing with yet another drink!
It would be great if she took the time to reflect on others opinions..grow and learn from them.
Give me strength!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Thatsnotmyname55

I feel sorry for the rest of the people on that holiday, they're all trying to relax and she constantly has her phone in their faces, you can tell by the eye rolls, stares and her husband looking away right away that they're all fed up with it.. Also the kids looked miserable coming out of that car when they first arrived! Hadn't seen the kids in a week and they're greeted with her with her phone out recording them after travelling a long way alone🙄 the woman is a 1st degree melter

• Haha

Alex2212

A vitamin drip because she was out on the piss 🙄🤣 Jeez, have a fry and Lucozade like a normal person 🍻

• Haha
  • Wow
So to add to the long list of her talents she is now a psychologist. We are speaking from childhood trauma. lol.
No Kim, we don't wanna be like you at all. Some of us here have more money than you and some less. It's not money or success that you think we are commenting on. It's your public personality. Sort of like watching Eastenders - you cant help but watch but know its a bit shit and tacky but you just cant wait to find out what happens next. Your instagram - don't want to look but just have to for the lols.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She wore it in a couple of shops in marbella. Obviously more important to cast aside your principles to be photographed in hermes and chanel! Lol
Shes an utter dick

• Haha

Cynic123

Probably said no to going to a regular mainstream school as he might learn the skills and gain knowledge to question some of shit she spouts

• Haha

Cynic123

That’s terrible. Not educating your children is a method of control. Every child has the right to an education.

Reactions: 9
I founded a software company in my early 20s and sold it shortly after. Developed another software; sold that too. In the process of working on another programme and I already have buyers lined up. I’m in my early 30s and I wouldn’t have to work again - yet not one of my friends know this 🤣🤣 I just don’t see the point in bragging. I enjoy what I do and it gives me more time *shock horror* to spend time with my kids. This year has been so horrible for so many. Do what you can to help people if you’re able to do so and above all, have a bit of grace and humility!!

• Heart

indigodahlia

I’ve had the ‘pleasure’ of being in Kim’s company several times. I honestly don’t think I have ever met anymore so vulgar- and I’m around a lot of people like that. She looks like Michael Jackson and it’s not a good look for her- she was so much prettier before she started messing with her face- and now it’s just all gone too far!
Her kids are indeed feral. They haven’t a manner between them and they are going to struggle with so many aspects of adult life. Even though her husband is also an arrogant man, I do feel sorry for him. He’s merely there to facilitate her in whatever way she fancies and it’s sad.
she has a new ‘BFF’ every month and it’s because she can only keep up the facade for so long before people see what she’s really like- which is totally False, totally narcissistic and totally selfish.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So she won't have a covid vaccine because why would she want to inject anything artificial into her body yet she's having lab made vitamins injected, regularly gets botulinum toxin injected, has tits that could be made of anything as she doesn't know if they are saline or silicone, has fillers in her lips and cheeks, profhilo in her hands neck and cheeks and gets gold microneedled into her dermis.
Thats before we touch on the black hair dye, fake eyelashes and glue, tattoo brows and lips, spray tans etc.

You couldn't make it up!

• Haha

Grambusters

She can send “cease and desist” letters all she wants but it isn’t illegal to voice an opinion on things she puts on social media for everyone to see. What a load of nonsense. No one is stalking her or saying anything other than stating an opinion on what she has posted. It’s not illegal. As for hating her, which she seems to think we do, I don’t hate anyone, I just think she’s a narcissistic dick. I am astounded that someone can deprive their kids of an education and think she’s doing them a favour. I’m also baffled that she thinks her facial work looks natural. It doesn’t. She seems to be allowed an opinion on everything but no one else is.