The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably said no to going to a regular mainstream school as he might learn the skills and gain knowledge to question some of tit she spouts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whilst we are on the subject of her poor children’s education. My friend managed to listen to part of Kim’s live Q&A (well done). Kim talks about if her kids want to go to University to be doctors, accountants, lawyers, vets etc she wouldn’t stand in their way but would ask them their reasons for wanting to go to uni and would make them pay for it themselves!! Kim love, your kids have never been to school, they will have no qualifications so will be unable to go to Uni. They had to ask you to teach them to read aged 8. The woman is delusional. It’s about 28 mins in, just to save you the pain of listening to her up to that point!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s terrible. Not educating your children is a method of control. Every child has the right to an education.

Reactions: 9
Whilst we are on the subject of her poor children’s education. My friend managed to listen to part of Kim’s live Q&A (well done). Kim talks about if her kids want to go to University to be doctors, accountants, lawyers, vets etc she wouldn’t stand in their way but would ask them their reasons for wanting to go to uni and would make them pay for it themselves!! Kim love, your kids have never been to school, they will have no qualifications so will be unable to go to Uni. They had to ask you to teach them to read aged 8. The woman is delusional. It’s about 28 mins in, just to save you the pain of listening to her up to that point!
Was wondering how they could progress into university education. My daughter got 3A* in her A-levels 2 weeks ago & wants to Veterinary. She needed 2As & B to guarantee a place. How would Kim's children even get through the door they don't even have any GCSE qualifications

Reactions: 2
I find her attitude baffling. It’s like self employment is the only worthy thing to do, getting by on your raw desperation/ ambition is the only way to thrive. In reality being a doctor is an incredible valuable achievement for anyone, abs it’s not just the academics, legacy/ genuine admiration and respect from society. The absolute privilage and financial savvy of an nhs pension- free money every month for your retirement!

You achieve that one the hard way don’t you Kim? Slogging away 7 days a week whilst a respected intelligent doctor gets hundreds of pounds a month free cash.
Gets paid for a year of they’re sick, without paying any insurance premium. Gets paid thousands of pounds maternity leave when they have their children. Gets paid for holiday every year.

I don’t understand this attitude that corporate bleep comes with constant compromise and meekness whilst the strong and savvy drop the man and work for themselves “creating”. surely smartness lies in getting the most in return for your skills.

Sadly, as above, being a doctor is a pretty closed off avenue for their children, but I suspect the way they’ve been brought up means they wouldn’t want to anyway. They probably just want to be instgrammers work for daddies sports company or flog shite on eBay. No free money in any of that 😂

Was wondering how they could progress into university education. My daughter got 3A* in her A-levels 2 weeks ago & wants to Veterinary. She needed 2As & B to guarantee a place. How would Kim's children even get through the door they don't even have any GCSE qualifications
I think once you’re a lot older (26+) the requirements for mature students relax but you’d still need to study basic GCSEs and some form of access course for almost all degrees

Well done to your daughter 3 A* is incredible x

Reactions: 5
I find her attitude baffling. It’s like self employment is the only worthy thing to do, getting by on your raw desperation/ ambition is the only way to thrive. In reality being a doctor is an incredible valuable achievement for anyone, abs it’s not just the academics, legacy/ genuine admiration and respect from society. The absolute privilage and financial savvy of an nhs pension- free money every month for your retirement!

You achieve that one the hard way don’t you Kim? Slogging away 7 days a week whilst a respected intelligent doctor gets hundreds of pounds a month free cash.
Gets paid for a year of they’re sick, without paying any insurance premium. Gets paid thousands of pounds maternity leave when they have their children. Gets paid for holiday every year.

I don’t understand this attitude that corporate bleep comes with constant compromise and meekness whilst the strong and savvy drop the man and work for themselves “creating”. surely smartness lies in getting the most in return for your skills.

Sadly, as above, being a doctor is a pretty closed off avenue for their children, but I suspect the way they’ve been brought up means they wouldn’t want to anyway. They probably just want to be instgrammers work for daddies sports company or flog shite on eBay. No free money in any of that 😂

I think once you’re a lot older (26+) the requirements for mature students relax but you’d still need to study basic GCSEs and some form of access course for almost all degrees

Well done to your daughter 3 A* is incredible x
Thank you alot of hard work & determination got her there ❤

Congratulations & good luck to your daughter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aww Kim what have you done now? Her whole face filled with fillers apparently….not a good look Kim. Clearly Kim isn’t as confident as she makes herself out to be, anyone that continues to get treatment after treatment is clearly dealing with some major issues, she’s to be pitied really.
258F3F89-D78B-40EB-9398-B89A29092FFF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aww Kim what have you done now? Her whole face filled with fillers apparently….not a good look Kim. Clearly Kim isn’t as confident as she makes herself out to be, anyone that continues to get treatment after treatment is clearly dealing with some major issues, she’s to be pitied really.
View attachment 730933
You have actually hit the nail on the head..you surely can't be confident or happy with yourself if you are constantly running for aesthetics. Shes nearly at that stage and will soon be like a lot of others that get too much work done where they all morphe into the same look. Sad actually

Reactions: 4
plus the filters on the face treatments?!!? If they are that good dont filter you face Kim afterwards. Its like the mental filtered selfie after the fox eyes treatment. Why not let the actual results speak for themselves. So even after all the treatments etc she still needs to apply a filter. what does that say to young girls.

Reactions: 3
Is Chef lee the cooks full name? Why can't she just call him Lee? We all know he's the chef, I'm sure his hole clenches every time she says it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she actually having a laugh?!?!?! She is the most self-centred, materialistic and superficial person out there 🤣🤣🤣🙈
I laughed so much when I read her story!!! This woman has literally no self awareness at all!! She is constantly posting about herself, her clothes, drinking, restaurants, having a chef etc. In fact today she has been showing off the set up for the family party she is hosting tomorrow….have a look in the mirror love 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to the other one, the brother-in-law I think?
Probably got fed up with her demands!
If she doesn’t constantly refer to Lee as ‘Chef Lee’, then her followers might forget for a minute that she can afford a private chef - so she likes to make that clear whenever possible 🙄
Personally I think it’s disrespectful to call him that. Rude actually.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.