The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus she is using a photo from April 2018 to promote her butt program?? I had a look at old posts... she is something else...
She is actually a joke.
She didn't even make it in the body building world.
All She has is a good digital marketing team behind her and access to photoshop to airbrush the tit out of her pics.
Nothing real about her.
Today she didn't stop because the hired help she normally has was off.. big dose of reality there then..having to look after her own kids for 1 day.
What kind of role model is she actually?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice the terrible photoshopping on the right side of party post? and look how uninterested her sister is with what is going on beside her 🤣

69323619-6A3E-4799-9298-7568DFA01C16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chef Lee has saw her story, saw the one ring he has to cook her and her poor children's gourmet meals on and thought f@ck that I'm phoning in sick. Wise man, why put yourself through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww Kim what have you done now? Her whole face filled with fillers apparently….not a good look Kim. Clearly Kim isn’t as confident as she makes herself out to be, anyone that continues to get treatment after treatment is clearly dealing with some major issues, she’s to be pitied really.
View attachment 730933
I completely agree. Treatment after treatment, she’s never content. Very sad.

Chef Lee has saw her story, saw the one ring he has to cook her and her poor children's gourmet meals on and thought f@ck that I'm phoning in sick. Wise man, why put yourself through it.
Or maybe he has covid and Kim being a covid denier and also unvaccinated has asked him not to come to work as she is maybe concerned she might get it. But let’s not tell the public that….let’s pretend it’s a vomiting bug. Wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 4
Don’t understand why she’s wasting money on kitchen and bathroom when the house obviously needs bigger work done like new windows, guttering etc. Maybe she’s tarting it up cheaply to sell it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chef Lee being guldered at from an upstairs window. I wonder how many times a day he mutters duck off under his breath?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if she has had him sign a model release form, I mean what is the laws around recording your staff in your home and publishing the videos on social media. I personally would not want to be secretly recorded while at my job and the video released. I do feel for Lee and really hope he is on an amazing wage.

Reactions: 3
I do wonder if she has had him sign a model release form, I mean what is the laws around recording your staff in your home and publishing the videos on social media. I personally would not want to be secretly recorded while at my job and the video released. I do feel for Lee and really hope he is on an amazing wage.
I'm sure she will ask him later if he feels violated by her filming, just as she asked if he minded her asking him to run down the menu every day for insta.

Reactions: 1
Chef Lee being guldered at from an upstairs window. I wonder how many times a day he mutters duck off under his breath?
I miss hearing “guldered” — it was a favourite of my dad’s. I might try to introduce it to genteel market town South of England sensibilities 🤣

• Haha
Don’t understand why she’s wasting money on kitchen and bathroom when the house obviously needs bigger work done like new windows, guttering etc. Maybe she’s tarting it up cheaply to sell it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It just looks like the house has been neglected for years - by her own admission she failed multiple times to succeed at anything so they probably just didn’t have the money for the upkeep over years. She keeps saying it’s a “knockdown job”. It’s not, it just needs lots of money spent on it because it hasn’t been done for years and either a)she doesn’t have the money or b) she has to choose where she spends the money and would rather spend it on materialistic things that she feels show her wealth more than, god forbid, a comfortable and beautiful place to live. God, I could have afforded multiple Chanel bags this year if I hadn’t spent a fortune decorating, but I know I’d rather live somewhere lovely and enjoy it everyday than have a bag sitting in my wardrobe 🙈

Reactions: 11
It just looks like the house has been neglected for years - by her own admission she failed multiple times to succeed at anything so they probably just didn’t have the money for the upkeep over years. She keeps saying it’s a “knockdown job”. It’s not, it just needs lots of money spent on it because it hasn’t been done for years and either a)she doesn’t have the money or b) she has to choose where she spends the money and would rather spend it on materialistic things that she feels show her wealth more than, god forbid, a comfortable and beautiful place to live. God, I could have afforded multiple Chanel bags this year if I hadn’t spent a fortune decorating, but I know I’d rather live somewhere lovely and enjoy it everyday than have a bag sitting in my wardrobe 🙈
You've hit the nail in the head here 👌🏻

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see the kitchen reveal, will it be as tit as the bathroom?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.