The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I was pissing myself watching her video herself looking into the camera. Imagine sitting with someone at dinner or out for drinks who was doing this. She is such a tosser! And the videos of her taking a sip from her beer or champagne and then smacking her lips together 10 times because she thinks it looks sexy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for the rest of the people on that holiday, they're all trying to relax and she constantly has her phone in their faces, you can tell by the eye rolls, stares and her husband looking away right away that they're all fed up with it.. Also the kids looked miserable coming out of that car when they first arrived! Hadn't seen the kids in a week and they're greeted with her with her phone out recording them after travelling a long way alonešŸ™„ the woman is a 1st degree melter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I was pissing myself watching her video herself looking into the camera. Imagine sitting with someone at dinner or out for drinks who was doing this. She is such a tosser! And the videos of her taking a sip from her beer or champagne and then smacking her lips together 10 times because she thinks it looks sexy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I mean its embarassing! The woman is in her forties! Shes obsessed with herself! Those videos of her looking into the camera with her fake eyebrows, eyelashes, lips and botox frozen face make me cringe! If I was out at dinner with someone who did that throughout the meal, I would leave!

Reactions: 3
Agreed. Not even my teenage daughter does that. Sheā€™s a joke. It actually gives real insight into what a personality disorder actually looks like. And her new BFF in Chanel? Honey, heā€™ll be anything you like when heā€™s getting commission out of you. You have a target on your head woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought I was the only one noticing the lip smacking. Love the way her drinks and beers melt weirdly as she brings them close to her face - the filters cant cope with it. lololol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her sister looks beautiful, natural and definitely a lot younger looking than Kim. Sheā€™s always going on about how she is the baby of the family, sheā€™s had that much work done to make her look younger itā€™s now having the opposite effect and she looks like the oldest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always think her sister looks so classy, unlike Kim who tries too hard with all her brand names plastered across everything she owns. She even has her husband doing the same.

I always think her sister looks so classy, unlike Kim who tries too hard with all her brand names plastered across everything she owns. She even has her husband doing the same.
The third sister is naturally beautiful too and is the oldest. She isnā€™t flashy at all, actually a really lovely person.

She's torturing those poor women that are serving them food, recording them bringing food to the table how embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Her 12? 13? Year old daughter in that bikini is beyond weirdā€¦.maybe thatā€™s just me, but I just find it so inappropriate!!

I agree šŸ˜± my daughter is around the same age and there is no way she would wear something like that. Even worse is I think she might still be 11? For a 16 year old seems more appropriate. Please god tell me it doesnā€™t go up the bum at the back šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where are all of the meetings? Who is going to hire all of the Spanish speaking staff? How will they know what to do? I think Kim has forgotten that she was going to marbs for a week of intensive interviewing for her Spanish speaking launches.
I've not heard her utter a word in Spanish yet never mind interview anyone

• Haha
Where are all of the meetings? Who is going to hire all of the Spanish speaking staff? How will they know what to do? I think Kim has forgotten that she was going to marbs for a week of intensive interviewing for her Spanish speaking launches.
I've not heard her utter a word in Spanish yet never mind interview anyone
I know! In order to be a good liar, you have to have a good memory. I donā€™t give a monkeys if sheā€™s there for work or not! Just say youā€™re going on holiday, donā€™t lie. Who is she trying to appease by masquerading it as a ā€œwork tripā€? Anyone can go on holiday, you donā€™t have to dress it up as work. Sheā€™s been so outspoken about the fact she doesnā€™t wear a mask & her views on whatā€™s going on, so why not just say sheā€™s going on holiday? The fact that she lied just shows the shady character she is. Kim, we donā€™t care, your lies are just showing you up for the person that you are!

Reactions: 4
Her son asking her in her stories ā€œwhen was the last time we actually did any renovations on our house because we havenā€™t done any in quite a bitā€ā€¦ā€¦her reply ā€œyeahā€. Sure theyā€™re knocking it down son and rebuilding, you hang in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
too many filters so little time. again the old lips wibble and wobble when the camera moves. If id spent that much on my bake id really want to not have to rely on filtered video.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.