Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She definitely reads this thread on tattle. She’s stopped doing a lot of the things we criticise her for. We are her bible 🙌🏻🤣🤣🤣 Now Kim - stop being a complete wanker in life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oops i think we hit a nerve 😜 poor kim has had to address the whole knocking down, building, renovation thing & of course her many millions she does or doesn't have 🤭

• Haha

Nonames

I can’t see a thread about her!
I’m weirdly fascinated. She’s a real opportunist narcissist: she was all about sleeping with all her 4/5 children in one huge bed when attachment parenting was a thing, all about radical unschooling when that was controversial, anything for attention.
She’s also apparently the Irish leader of NXIVM, although not sure I believe that. She’s wishes , I reckon.

Anyway her main insta page is the sculpted vegan, where she seems to be a vegan body builder and sells very expensive courses for people to look like her

anyone follow? Any tea from NI tattlers?
She is fascinating in the way a car crash attracts looks!!! She is interesting because she’s one big mess. Jumping from one business venture to the next. Best friends with everyone and anyone who will give her the time of day!!
She is very lucky she met and married a man with money as I don’t know how she makes any money - all in dollars too- from selling her programmes. She’s very obviously on steroids and this is why she looks like she does.
She wasn’t always a vegan either - just something that’s in vogue at the moment.
She apparently makes millions - load of sh*t. As for homeschooling - she has apparently a cook, a cleaner, staff, a teacher and a maid - she is either at gym or drinking or on insta. I would love to know when she actually home schools her kids. They are allowed free reign to do as they please - which is gonna be a great set up for them when they reach adulthood!!!
She is very insecure - always getting Botox and fillers, fake eyelashes fake hair fake nails and make up tattooed on. Looking back at old photos she has become a plastic fantastic version of herself.
She has an opinion on everything. And is an expert on everything. Yet she hasn’t one qualification to her name. Oh sorry she’s a yoga teacher - one of the most expensive yoga teachers in the world 😂 aye love - you’re a millbag from east Belfast who married a dried up rugby player.
But sure she’s a millionaire now - that’s why her daughter was in the local hospital recently and not being privately treated 😉 that’s why she lives in a modest house in n Ireland with old windows so full of condensation they need replaced and the house must stink of damp.
I’ve never seen anyone so tacky and happy to boast about wealth she doesn’t have. Often those with money don’t mention it. It’s called class. Something Kim Constable has zero off. 😘

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
I just wanted to thank you for the introduction to Caroline Girvan up thread. She’s fantastic. And classy, all her stuff for free and not boasting about money — but I’m sure she’s doing very well with her approach.

So yeah, in a roundabout way, thanks Kim. Your appalling personality has driven me directly to a lovely “rival”— via the site you hate, that sees right through you, you utter WAB

yousaidwhat_1

For someone who was on the “peripheral” , why would she try to open a rainbow culture garden in Northern Ireland. :/ weird behaviour. She’s needs to back off the steroids also.
Exactly this. She was way more involved than she has admitted to. She claimed that Alison Mack was her best friend a few years ago, the same Allison Mack that was charged with sex trafficking and plead guilty to racketeering. She has publicly praised Keith Raniere too for his guidance.
Also Kim, we know you love to read Tattle, just so you know we aren’t your fans, we comment on what you share publicly, we are entitled to do so if we choose to. One of the reasons we dislike you is the vulgar way you boast and exaggerate every part of your life.

Grambusters

Holy shit the taxi thing is scary! Not saying all taxi men are dodge but I’d rather not have my young daughter in a situation where she’s trapped with a man
Absolutely, I’m certainly not saying taxi drivers are dodgy at all, in fact I’ve met some really decent ones in my time but it only takes one dodgy one. It’s just so irresponsible and bad parenting.

Awwwww... didn’t Kim’s letter to us on Instagram stories just bring a tear to your eye? I feel like she knows me so well 🙄🤣
No Kim, I’m not unhappy at all. I just think you are a giant dick - and it’s hilarious to watch!
Today’s posing practice gave me a good chuckle too. Practicing for the show your not even competing in?!
It made me laugh. She thinks we are all jealous and very unhappy with hang ups from our childhood. So hi Kim, nope. Wrong. I have a lovely life, I work hard and run my own business of which I’m very proud. I just don’t feel the need to boast about anything on Instagram. I also have more class to do that. I also had a lovely childhood with great, supportive and loving parents who gave me the gift of an education which allowed me to make choices as to what I wanted to do with my life and I got invaluable experiences and made lasting friendships along the way. My parents also didn’t let me get a taxi home late at night whilst lying at home getting drunk. I’m just fascinated at the narcissistic personality and watching her is like watching a car crash. I do however feel exceptionally sorry for her kids who may have everything they want materially, but their only educational skill is that they can speak Mandarin. Well that’ll come in handy. She has robbed them of a childhood all because she can’t be arsed and they seem to fend for themselves with no education, routine or structure.

Last edited:
And does she not spend all her time on Instagram trying to impress everyone with her brand names, chef, housekeepers, body, cars, husband, holidays, veganism, chickens etc etc??! I’ve never seen anyone seek more approval than she does! She’s a hypocrite and can’t even see it.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Both sisters and mum look younger - how is that possible???!!! Kim can't open her eyes with those heavy Russian lashes. The middle sister is undoubtedly better looking is unfortunately a massive covid denier and anti vaxxer too if her instagram is anything to go by which is so disappointing.
I went in to work today and one of my clients family members ..young mother of 2 kids got covid as well as her husband. She has just passed away from it and her hubby in ICU. Kids are 2 and 5 years old.
Covid is fucking real. Sick of ignorant people 🙄

• Sad

yousaidwhat_1

Quite simply her stories this morning show just what a huge narcissist she is, also projecting onto others regarding your own failings and behaviour. You resort to attack when people don’t want pander to you and agree with every word - the response to your story about the protests and the vaccine show you resorting to name calling and accusing the person of being angry.
Also claiming you are not anti vaccine but actually pro choice when you have repeatedly shared misinformation about the vaccine and stated yesterday how proud you are of your family for all refusing the vaccine speaks for itself. Make up your mind Kim!
Kim we know you love reading about yourself on here.

mintypic

that is cringey and embarrassing. I’m actually embarrassed for her. My parents are well off, they got there by a good education and hard work. They would NEVER make a comment like that, because unlike the sculpted wanker they have maturity, class and are happy within themselves. They don’t need to boast or make people constantly aware of their wealth. She can say she is happy until the cows come home, but it’s blatantly obvious she isn’t. It’s very sad but just shows that all the money in the world can’t buy happiness (or class, or intelligence, or good morals)
lol, "the sculpted wanker" ...

• Haha

headstrong

oh my goodness this "why so angryy katie" shit makes me want to throw up. this is a textbook example for gaslighting. fits her narcism very well.

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
She’s so patronising. You weren’t looking for a lesson in how to word things better. I think you worded it perfectly, she just didn’t have any educated answers to respond with

So she refuses to wear a mask in the Apple store because they obviously gave the option to be served outside the store, but when it came to shopping in Chanel in Marbella, she sheepishly wore her mask because there was no way they would serve her self-righteous arse outside. 🤣

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
I have followed her for many years. She is spiraling out of control. I am vegan and I have allowed her some grace with all her leather and fur. I have Evented for years, there is no such thing as semi professional. But I am a teacher and now she is attacking school and teachers. Is she trying to lose followers? Is she trying to offend us? and do not get me started on her anti vax and conspiracy theory.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I haven’t seen this woman for years as I left NI some time ago. I just had a peek and am absolutely horrified at what she’s done to her face. She genuinely looks like a caricature. Like a clown with awful plastic lips. I do t know her at all but she seems simply horrid. Lacking in any humility at all. We’re minted and often fly interstate by private jet / back to NI on first class but I simply couldn’t imagine putting these details of my life out there for people to see. What is she hoping to achieve with her constant bragging? Yuk.
I love that you says shes lacking in humility then go on to state that you're minted and often fly private jet or first class to Northern Ireland! Lol.
I shall assume you are parodying kim.

As an aside, why is a vegan having Bee Pollen in their morning shot?

• Haha
  • Wow