Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I'm a midwife in Canada and have bought her programs.So incredibly disappointed to see the Covid denial and anti-mask arrogance.I had a brief but enlightening DM convo which I dropped out of because she was stuck on how my messages are worded instead of the content.She wasn't the slightest bit curious or concerned about my feedback.You'd think a business person would be more concerned about how her content is perceived by consumers of her products.I trusted her programs to be evidence based but wouldn't purchase again as she doesn't seem to be able to source accurate health information.On a different tack, how interesting is it that she cares so much about what she puts in her body but has no idea (or seems to care) whether her breast implants are saline or silicone?Silicone implants are well known to cause everything from cancer to autoimmune disease.But hey, your boibs look fab so who cares if they make you sick?!There are also unfavourable long term studies on thread lifts.If anyone is interested, here is our brief and frustrating convo.I was responding to her post on covid having a 99.7% recovery rate.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: The 99.7% is misleading as it doesn’t address long term morbidity. Ask anyone with long Covid or ICU “survivors” if they’d have taken a vaccine if offered. Surviving isn’t always thriving. And the rate you quote is only with the most state of the art, timely treatment. Many survivors in 1st world countries would have died 10 times over had they caught Covid in a developing country. I’m all for informed decision making as you claim to be so please include figures about short and long term morbidity when quoting stats to support your views. You lose credibility with every “spin”. As a healthcare worker who used to be a vaccine hesitant mom, I’m now interested in the white privilege/accidental racism inherent in the anti vax stance. Covid kill fewer white folks, even in developed countries. You have the coin and education to juice, see a naturopath, eat clean and although I know many folks who live the way you do who still got Covid and SUFFERED, we are way less likely to die.

Her: Sorry this triggered you so much. But this message and the anger and judgement behind it, is exactly the problem I was discussing in the story.

Me: No anger, or judgement, actually. Just feedback, given quite respectfully and unemotionally. As a domestic violence and child loss survivor I know a trigger when I feel one and this wasn’t. Labelling it as such and calling me “angry and judgemental” because I chose to share my perspective is disappointing to me. We women should be lifting each other up to share. I respect your confidence and unashamed outspokenness, even if I don’t always agree with you. You certainly don’t have to agree with ME and I’m glad you took the time to read my response. Your audience is subject to your opinions constantly. I wish you could see healthy discourse for what it is.

Her: Perhaps it was just how you wrote it. It definitely didn’t feel like a healthy discourse. You appeared to accuse me of “spin” and told me I was losing credibility. Your tone was very confrontational.

If your intent was a have a healthy and respectful debate, it didn’t come across that way. Just some feedback on your delivery.

How we deliver our message is crucial as to how it is received. To be a good communicator, delivery is crucial, as is not making the other person feel wrong or bad.

When someone is vested, their vested ness comes thru in their words. Your second message also felt “confrontational”.

I have no need whatsoever to be right. I have my opinion, I’m happy to share it. I don’t think anyone has access to all the information in this pandemic. We can only do then best we can do with what we have got. I’m glad you feel so passionately about it. But just be careful how you deliver your message, if you want it to be heard and received.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaslighting people is her only way of communicating.

Reactions: 8
I think the majority of people aren't against good people having success. But there is something about putting everything on social media. Like opening an expensive gift on social media, the only real reason for doing that must be to gloat? I don't know, it's not a nice, sought after quality is it. Maybe because hard work doesn't always equal success and at present, due to the pandemic so many people are having a difficult time. The stories lately seem to be wanting a reaction. Why bother trying to 'bait' people. Such a bizzare past time to have for one who is so busy🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Is Chef lee the cooks full name? Why can't she just call him Lee? We all know he's the chef, I'm sure his arsehole clenches every time she says it

• Haha
Her sister looks beautiful, natural and definitely a lot younger looking than Kim. She’s always going on about how she is the baby of the family, she’s had that much work done to make her look younger it’s now having the opposite effect and she looks like the oldest

• Haha

yousaidwhat_1

I find the “get an education” comment quite hilarious since she doesn’t allow her own children to have an education!
Kim love seriously, it would be worth doing a bit of research and realise when you are in the wrong. Your “troll hunters”have disappeared as they realised what they were doing was actually trolling. So what are you going to do now?

• Haha

Grambusters

Whilst we are on the subject of her poor children’s education. My friend managed to listen to part of Kim’s live Q&A (well done). Kim talks about if her kids want to go to University to be doctors, accountants, lawyers, vets etc she wouldn’t stand in their way but would ask them their reasons for wanting to go to uni and would make them pay for it themselves!! Kim love, your kids have never been to school, they will have no qualifications so will be unable to go to Uni. They had to ask you to teach them to read aged 8. The woman is delusional. It’s about 28 mins in, just to save you the pain of listening to her up to that point!

Last edited:
  • Wow

yousaidwhat_1

I think our posts have touched a raw nerve with Kim. Not a single one of us is jealous Kim, we would not choose your life for ourselves, we don’t want to be you or live like you. We comment on what we see you publicly display on your Instagram, where you boast about your life, your choices, purchases and how you don’t provide an education for your children. It’s the fact that you can’t see how your behaviour is narcissistic and deluded that shocks us even more. We are fine with our lives thanks, but thanks for your fake empathy.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She has Lorraine cleaning out the chicken coup and was filming her whilst sqwaking "girls girls" "oh Lorraine you earn your keep dont you" il sure Lorraine would love to put her boot up kims hole.
Imagine being filmed while you're working

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Lmao! Shes such a sheeple. Wants the designer purchase so happily wears a muzzle mask to browse.

wheres your big balls and principles now?

• Haha

yousaidwhat_1

Comparing people who are unvaccinated to Jews suffering during the most horrific of all human events in the history of the world.
Kim - there is a huge difference in being denied access to a nightclub compared to the monumental suffering of the holocaust.
Highly disrespectful, shameful, and quick frankly, in my opinion, disgusting behaviour.
This has made me so angry. She has absolutely no self awareness of how offensive she is. How people continue to follow her is beyond me. Everyone has a choice whether they have the vaccine or not, the Jews has no choice during the Holocaust. She actually disgusts me now more than I could every explain.

• Sad

Grambusters

Didn’t think she wore face masks? 🤣🤔
Exactly! Also she is not “in her natural habitat”. I think it’s very obvious that she is completely out of place. Anyone who is used to being in such a store or in first class on a plane knows that you don’t take photos. It’s just not how you behave. Wealth whispers. She just continually shows herself up. Tacky, tacky!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cynic123

Absolutely disgusting to compare anti vaxxers to those who suffered in the Holocaust. Vaccines are a CHOICE, a persons religious background and race is NOT A CHOICE. Shes gone way too far, it’s so offensive. It’s made me so angry 😡

Kim must be on here literally everyday. She’s obsessed with what we think! She’s on Instagram defending her ‘public toilets’ kitchen floor and her ceramic worktops.
kim, we know how you like to say you give zero fucks about what we think, so why do you keep giving us oxygen? 😉

• Haha

chaitealatte78

I wish her IG account would get shut for misinformation. She’s an opportunistic cancer. Comparing the treatment of Jews in the Holocaust to people who choose not to get a vaccine during a public health crisis is reprehensible. And then trying to backtrack, as if she didn’t *literally* say “the nonvaccinated are the new Jews.” She’s the type of egotistical, contrarian personality that’s always looking to gaslight and gain attention, no matter what the topic. Disgusting.

Reactions: 7

J4elb

I haven’t seen this woman for years as I left NI some time ago. I just had a peek and am absolutely horrified at what she’s done to her face. She genuinely looks like a caricature. Like a clown with awful plastic lips. I do t know her at all but she seems simply horrid. Lacking in any humility at all. We’re minted and often fly interstate by private jet / back to NI on first class but I simply couldn’t imagine putting these details of my life out there for people to see. What is she hoping to achieve with her constant bragging? Yuk.

• Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
She uses the 'veganism' as a selling tool to promote her business only.
Like you say leather and furs ..what a hypocrite..anyone that is serious about body building comps..knows she's a nobody

Suggested thread

All fur coat and no knickers - The Chanel loving, face full of filler vegan!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Chef Lee being guldered at from an upstairs window. I wonder how many times a day he mutters fuck off under his breath?

• Haha