The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming from a woman who can’t have a mature debate about anything. Standard responses from her are ‘why so angry?’, ‘I’m sorry this triggered you’ and ‘this says everything about you and nothing about me’.
Actually speechless when i saw this 🙈 This is coming from a women who thinks she's never wrong 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is coming from a woman who can’t have a mature debate about anything. Standard responses from her are ‘why so angry?’, ‘I’m sorry this triggered you’ and ‘this says everything about you and nothing about me’.
She has zero self awareness. Just proves she’s not too bright.

Had to come on here because I just can't handle her anymore.
Haters are her biggest fans..I don't hate you Kim.. I just think you are a d*ck!
Her last post.. 🙄 she is unable to have a mature conversation with anyone who voices their opinion that is different to hers.
She sees every different opinion as an attack.., gas lights it.. and makes herself feel better by posing with yet another drink!
It would be great if she took the time to reflect on others opinions..grow and learn from them.
Give me strength!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally!!
When you reply to a story with a difference of opinion, she so doesn't take on board anything you say..doesn't take the time to let your words seep in to that botoxed, threaded head of hers..nope she is already replying with a " this says more about you.."

Reactions: 3
She’s a wind up merchant, an irritant. It’s a game and she thinks she playing it with tattle. She probably struggles to acknowledge how irritating she is to other people, IRL and IG and puts on a front so she doesn’t have to deal with it because it’s hurtful, no matter how much you pretend it’s not.

If she genuinely didn’t care what strangers thought there would be no engagement whatsoever. Looks at influencers who have tens of threads on here yet never engage with it. She’s desperate to play the game

Dead that she could even half believe anyone on here believes she’s powerful or effective 😂😂 Jesus she’s such a gobshite.
15E2871F-73A1-432D-A7F8-A19BA8D32070.png

• Haha
The form on those lat pull-downs though lmfao🤣🤣.. circus act
Any pt worth their salt.. will tell you form is key.

• Haha
I just wanted to thank you for the introduction to Caroline Girvan up thread. She’s fantastic. And classy, all her stuff for free and not boasting about money — but I’m sure she’s doing very well with her approach.

So yeah, in a roundabout way, thanks Kim. Your appalling personality has driven me directly to a lovely “rival”— via the site you hate, that sees right through you, you utter WAB

Reactions: 7
She literally does stories of her giving “the girls” their “snacks” every day. It’s some chickens pecking on the ground, hardly interesting, imaginative content. We get it, you’ve got chickens. We get it, they come into your kitchen. It wasn’t funny the first time and continues not to be funny. Imagine living beside her having to listen to that dreadful screeching, high pitched voice “girls, girls”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she genuinely didn’t care what strangers thought there would be no engagement whatsoever. Looks at influencers who have tens of threads on here yet never engage with it. She’s desperate to play the game
This
He’s as arrogant as she is. I know this for a fact.
i really want some insider info on what she’s actually like in real life 😂 is it all an act for Indra and she’s actually ok, or is she genuinely how she comes across?! And what are the kids like?? How has the lack of rules affected them?! Someone must know 🧐

I suspect they’re 2 cheeks of the same (sculpted) arse….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This

i really want some insider info on what she’s actually like in real life 😂 is it all an act for Indra and she’s actually ok, or is she genuinely how she comes across?! And what are the kids like?? How has the lack of rules affected them?! Someone must know 🧐
One thing I will say is that what you see on Instagram is what you get. She is arrogant, self-obsessed, narcissistic, materialistic, egotistical, thinks her tit doesn’t stink, over-confident, crass etc etc etc
She has a face you want to punch! 🤣

Saying that, underneath it all I think it’s clear that she is extremely worried about what people think of her.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god her form for those lateral pull downs is shocking - she’s literally doing everything you’re told not to! I’m vegan and reasonably into fitness so this is how I stumbled across her - but even if you could set aside the rampant narcissism it’s shocking to think this is someone people would trust as a trainer :oops: only if you want to injure yourself quickly!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.