The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been though alot over the past few years to learn that money & materialistic things can never buy you your health, happiness or contentment šŸ™šŸ»
Sorry to hear youā€™ve had a rough time. Youā€™re absolutely right, money canā€™t buy you any of those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I founded a software company in my early 20s and sold it shortly after. Developed another software; sold that too. In the process of working on another programme and I already have buyers lined up. Iā€™m in my early 30s and I wouldnā€™t have to work again - yet not one of my friends know this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I just donā€™t see the point in bragging. I enjoy what I do and it gives me more time *shock horror* to spend time with my kids. This year has been so horrible for so many. Do what you can to help people if youā€™re able to do so and above all, have a bit of grace and humility!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hard to believe she's the older sister toošŸ™Š proof that Kim has gone too far with the cosmetic treatments
And how many vegans inject collagen into their lips and use all cosmetic treatments that Kim uses and will have been tested on animals?! I don't know how shes made so much money in a year but she has literally splashed the cash on designer handbags and shoes and flashy cars! I did buy one of her programmes 2 years ago as I bought in to the whole vegan bodybuilder thing but the programme only works if you spend 3 hours a day at the gym and eat virtually nothing!

I founded a software company in my early 20s and sold it shortly after. Developed another software; sold that too. In the process of working on another programme and I already have buyers lined up. Iā€™m in my early 30s and I wouldnā€™t have to work again - yet not one of my friends know this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I just donā€™t see the point in bragging. I enjoy what I do and it gives me more time *shock horror* to spend time with my kids. This year has been so horrible for so many. Do what you can to help people if youā€™re able to do so and above all, have a bit of grace and humility!!
And how many vegans inject collagen into their lips and use all cosmetic treatments that Kim uses and will have been tested on animals?! I don't know how shes made so much money in a year but she has literally splashed the cash on designer handbags and shoes and flashy cars! I did buy one of her programmes 2 years ago as I bought in to the whole vegan bodybuilder thing but the programme only works if you spend 3 hours a day at the gym and eat virtually nothing!
Her programmes are for someone who can fit in the gym & at least 2 hrs of cardio a day šŸ˜… like seriously šŸ¤£

• Haha
Haven't seen any work being done yet? I thought this holiday was all about interviews and promoting her new Spanish launch? Seems strange to bring the kids out in the week that she's going to be so busy with work. Maybe she's forgotten that she's supposed to be doing her Spanish launch

Reactions: 2
Her programmes are for someone who can fit in the gym & at least 2 hrs of cardio a day šŸ˜… like seriously šŸ¤£
Yes so right! I looked at the programme and throught theres no way i can spend so much time on myself when i have a family, a dog and work! Also look after my elderly dad! I mean come on?! I asked for a refund and Kim responded saying no and then she blocked me from the facebook group! I have to admit her sister looks way better than Kim! Kim really has gone too far with the fake eyebrows, the lip fillers and botox. Another couple of years and she will look like the bride of Wildestein!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haven't seen any work being done yet? I thought this holiday was all about interviews and promoting her new Spanish launch? Seems strange to bring the kids out in the week that she's going to be so busy with work. Maybe she's forgotten that she's supposed to be doing her Spanish launch
I was thinking the same, no sign of any work! Apparently work was the purpose of her trip.

I was thinking the same, no sign of any work! Apparently work was the purpose of her trip.
Yep. I donā€™t care what she does, if she wanted a holiday, just say so but donā€™t lie about it. We should all have the right to make our own choice as to whether we want to go on holiday. Who is she trying to appease by masquerading it as a ā€œwork tripā€? We donā€™t care! Just say youā€™re going on holidayā€¦ā€¦sorry, vacationā€¦..I forgot she speaks American.

Have you seen her 11 year old daughter with her Chanel bag from mummy? I suspect she bought it from a ā€˜lookie-lookieā€™ man šŸ¤£

• Haha
Shes borrowing her mums lookie lookie man chanel bag!
I used to work with a girl who had a couple of designer bags and she also had fakes. People never question the fakes as they know she has real ones.
She also buys the odd real trinket from chanel and LV to make sure she is seen in the stores.
You can be sure if Kim bought a chanel bag or something big in hermes, she would have pissed herself to do the full brag

Yes so right! I looked at the programme and throught theres no way i can spend so much time on myself when i have a family, a dog and work! Also look after my elderly dad! I mean come on?! I asked for a refund and Kim responded saying no and then she blocked me from the facebook group! I have to admit her sister looks way better than Kim! Kim really has gone too far with the fake eyebrows, the lip fillers and botox. Another couple of years and she will look like the bride of Wildestein!!!
šŸ˜± I hope you got it back from your bank or whatever. She's a scam artist.

šŸ˜± I hope you got it back from your bank or whatever. She's a scam artist.
I didn't actually get any money back, sadly. You live and learn. I did note that anyone who said anything negative about her programmes was automatically removed and blocked from the facebook group. I wasn't the only one who felt I'd been conned out of Ā£199!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I I think Kim is a real narcissist. She's absolutely in love with herself and loves flaunting her wealth. So sad when we've all been through a terrible 18 months with covid, losing loved ones and job losses, she could show a little humility. But no, Kim does what she knows best, spend spend spend! And then flaunt it on social media.

Reactions: 5
Why is she using the perfect tan app on her photos and videos and then saying about how tanned they all are? If you're sporting a tan, you don't need an app that makes you look like a tanned hide

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And no amount of Botox or fillers can help with sun damage! Actually she shouldn't even use the word vegan as she fills herself with collagen from cows and Botox and fillers tested on animals! I am a vegetarian and I would never ever have collagen fillers!

Why is she using the perfect tan app on her photos and videos and then saying about how tanned they all are? If you're sporting a tan, you don't need an app that makes you look like a tanned hide
And who gives a tit how tanned she is. It's literally damaged skin.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.