The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can send “cease and desist” letters all she wants but it isn’t illegal to voice an opinion on things she puts on social media for everyone to see. What a load of nonsense. No one is stalking her or saying anything other than stating an opinion on what she has posted. It’s not illegal. As for hating her, which she seems to think we do, I don’t hate anyone, I just think she’s a narcissistic dick. I am astounded that someone can deprive their kids of an education and think she’s doing them a favour. I’m also baffled that she thinks her facial work looks natural. It doesn’t. She seems to be allowed an opinion on everything but no one else is.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. You 100% lose your right to privacy when you post things about yourself and your life in a public space. We are entitled to freedom of speech.
Kim honestly can’t fathom how anyone couldn’t absolutely adore her, that’s why she has to call us fans and say we are jealous. And you can’t just label people trolls who don’t agree with you or like you. Trolling is sending threats and offensive remarks directly to a person.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had the ‘pleasure’ of being in Kim’s company several times. I honestly don’t think I have ever met anymore so vulgar- and I’m around a lot of people like that. She looks like Michael Jackson and it’s not a good look for her- she was so much prettier before she started messing with her face- and now it’s just all gone too far!
Her kids are indeed feral. They haven’t a manner between them and they are going to struggle with so many aspects of adult life. Even though her husband is also an arrogant man, I do feel sorry for him. He’s merely there to facilitate her in whatever way she fancies and it’s sad.
she has a new ‘BFF’ every month and it’s because she can only keep up the facade for so long before people see what she’s really like- which is totally False, totally narcissistic and totally selfish.

Reactions: 9
Family of vegans supporting horse riding
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Only ‘vegan’ when it’s suits
Of course she is! She should be “the sculpted occasional vegan”. Also, her daughter is a beginner. The videos she posted of her having lessons a few weeks ago showed that and that’s great, I’m not criticising, everyone has to start somewhere. She posted videos of her daughter jumping when riding a small pony. It’s clear the girl is a beginner, not great but she will learn. Now fast forward a few weeks and she has her at a yard allegedly looking at 2* event horses to buy. For anyone that doesn’t know, that is the equivalent of a learner or novice driver being put behind the wheel of a Ferrari. Firstly & most importantly it’s a great way to get your daughter injured by putting her on a young horse that she doesn’t yet have the ability to handle & secondly what a waste of a young horse who won’t reach their potential. Great parenting yet again!

Reactions: 2
She put up an insta story there saying about her tattle haters… calm down love you have one thread with 17 pages….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes talked more about tattle recently than she ever has. Does that make her a tattle fan?

Reactions: 3
For someone who was on the “peripheral” , why would she try to open a rainbow culture garden in Northern Ireland. :/ weird behaviour. She’s needs to back off the steroids also.

For someone who was on the “peripheral” , why would she try to open a rainbow culture garden in Northern Ireland. :/ weird behaviour. She’s needs to back off the steroids also.
I was wondering if there is steriods involved as I've been weight training for years alot longer than her about the same age & I've not got the amount of muscle she has & I work out very hard but tbf I wouldn't want that much it's too masculine for me

Exactly this. She was way more involved than she has admitted to. She claimed that Alison Mack was her best friend a few years ago, the same Allison Mack that was charged with sex trafficking and plead guilty to racketeering. She has publicly praised Keith Raniere too for his guidance.
Also Kim, we know you love to read Tattle, just so you know we aren’t your fans, we comment on what you share publicly, we are entitled to do so if we choose to. One of the reasons we dislike you is the vulgar way you boast and exaggerate every part of your life.

Reactions: 7
So in her own words, btw she is selling 'fitness programs' lol, she cant get the 'butt' she wants via exercise and diet so needs to turn to cosmetic procedures. She's only 42!!! So exactly what is the Buns and Guns thing she sells about?? Her stories tonight make a mockery of the people selling their souls to think they actually work.

also - why does she have a before and after pose - one standing like a normal human being then the next with arched back poking her arse out. laughable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She also had PDO threads done on her ass too. She's so vain & at an age where she should be contented with being fit & healthy.. Quite sad really

She tells people to work harder to get a round high arse. She shows hers and talks about the work that went into making it high and round

She says using age is no excuse as you're never too old to sculpt your body.. but wait ✋ you need this Venus thing to make it good.
Make your mind up Kim.
Just like she says she pays for all of her treatments at that salon yet has openly said before that they don't charge her for procedures

Reactions: 5
So she’s off to Spain at the weekend, an amber list country for persons travelling from NI. What’s the chances of her isolating for 10 days on her return?

The photo on the left is a relaxed pose the one on the right she is slightly bent over arching her back it's a pose easily done. Instagram is full of these fraud before & after pics like who is she trying to kid 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also had PDO threads done on her ass too. She's so vain & at an age where she should be contented with being fit & healthy.. Quite sad really
I thought that too. She is obsessed with the way she looks but is never content. I’m all for being the best that you can be but to live with the constant obsession of never being happy with how you look must be exhausting for those around her and really very sad.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.