Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LillyD

She fired the previous chef without warning. Also, where is getting her hair done in the middle of this pandemic? 🤔
Yeah thats what I was wondering - if she wanted to go and get it done somewhere thats her business but why flaunt it - or she could have just touched up the roots herself and hoping for some controversy

An expert in everything. Dog training, equestrian sports, keeping chickens, you name it she’s done it. Ages ago she said her Mum used to breed dogs many years ago and she said they had about 40 dogs. So your Mum was a puppy farmer then?Excellent!
She was on good morning years ago with her co-sleeping with her, hubby & all the kids 😅 she has a Histrionic personality disorder for definite. Imagine being in her company 😳 it would be draining

Don you think she will quarantine when she gets back? It’s 10 days and you cannot release yourself from it by getting a negative test here in Northern Ireland.

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Yea but noone asked her about everything shutting down over there or quarennteening when she gets back?

A couple of people have asked (not sure if it is on her latest post or another one) and she is replying saying she lives in the moment and doesn't think about the future :rolleyes:

Weelegs

Terrible form but she has been called out on this many times with her usual passive aggressive response " if I'm doing it wrong why do I have more muscle than you?" not every women wants that amount of muscle it doesn't mean they aren't lifting weights like you!!! Her knees cave in while she squats, she never gets full rom on anything.. She also claims she adds serious kgs of muscle every year which is impossible for a women especially as we you get older.... Steroids? Who knows 🙄
And her trainer is very famous and successful dont you know, so if he says its OK then it must be true 🙄

Back when we were allowed in gyms I actually used to LOL at some of the training videos she posted, looked like she was trying to fling herself to the moon doing her lat pulldowns but my absolute fave had to be the infamous "rear delt humpathon" 🤣

Grambusters

Apparently we're all lazy that's why we're not millionaires 🙄 We must all get up at 4.30am & do a day's work until 7am no excuses 🥴 she is the Patron Saint of Head wrecker
Apparently that’s the only time her kids didn’t need her. Didn’t she say previously though that the kids had no set bedtimes and stayed up most of the night? Let’s face it, she’s doesn’t home school, she’s an unschooler. Her stories don’t quite add up!

kims muscles are awfully formed and no balance ,rear delts are worked out in every workout due to her poor form
Everyday woman don’t want to look likes that
If you look towards her first competition she looks good , but after that has got into steroids that why she looks like that very blocky
Always wondered if there is steriods involved

RosieRosie55

She's getting scared!

There's no more obvious GDPR issue than handing over personal data to some random hacker on instagram! That's not what the data was collected for and that's not secure.

They're going to have a field day with her! Silly moo

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
I think she got worried about the gdpr issues. I was out on Sunday with my friends so wasnt on insta so didn't notice. Her new pr company must of gave her the heads up 😂

Claiming to be a professional eventer and show jumper (few weeks ago she was only semi-professional - is there such a thing?) doesn't mean you actually were. Maybe I'm wrong but her records tell a different story. Ummm.

hiitsme7

Ceramic worktops….surely not?! She has to be talking through her arse (for a change 🙄) I assume she means quartz or silestone?

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I knew her face reminded me of someone!
Definitely deluded. I see her in person regularly and it’s like looking at Michael Jackson. If she is happy looking that way - fine, but don’t try and tell us it’s subtle and natural!! And those highly filtered insta photos are deceiving also.
omg I said the exact same thing about michael Jackson! It’s the shape of her face and the lip colour

Jennybo

I assumed her current companies are not UK based and more likely set up in the US or somewhere more beneficial for tax purposes. I also assumed she will have some… business partners and isn’t doing it alone.