The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well doesn’t that just show her real personality!
It’s perfectly obvious she cannot be arsed with her kids. They are practically feral. No education, no manners & I know, I have witnessed it. Cannot be bothered to educate them, even at home & lets her young daughter get a taxi home late at night. It’s very irresponsible.

It’s perfectly obvious she cannot be arsed with her kids. They are practically feral. No education, no manners & I know, I have witnessed it. Cannot be bothered to educate them, even at home & lets her young daughter get a taxi home late at night. It’s very irresponsible.
Holy tit the taxi thing is scary! Not saying all taxi men are dodge but I’d rather not have my young daughter in a situation where she’s trapped with a man

Awwwww... didn’t Kim’s letter to us on Instagram stories just bring a tear to your eye? I feel like she knows me so well 🙄🤣
No Kim, I’m not unhappy at all. I just think you are a giant dick - and it’s hilarious to watch!
Today’s posing practice gave me a good chuckle too. Practicing for the show your not even competing in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy tit the taxi thing is scary! Not saying all taxi men are dodge but I’d rather not have my young daughter in a situation where she’s trapped with a man
Absolutely, I’m certainly not saying taxi drivers are dodgy at all, in fact I’ve met some really decent ones in my time but it only takes one dodgy one. It’s just so irresponsible and bad parenting.

Awwwww... didn’t Kim’s letter to us on Instagram stories just bring a tear to your eye? I feel like she knows me so well 🙄🤣
No Kim, I’m not unhappy at all. I just think you are a giant dick - and it’s hilarious to watch!
Today’s posing practice gave me a good chuckle too. Practicing for the show your not even competing in?!
It made me laugh. She thinks we are all jealous and very unhappy with hang ups from our childhood. So hi Kim, nope. Wrong. I have a lovely life, I work hard and run my own business of which I’m very proud. I just don’t feel the need to boast about anything on Instagram. I also have more class to do that. I also had a lovely childhood with great, supportive and loving parents who gave me the gift of an education which allowed me to make choices as to what I wanted to do with my life and I got invaluable experiences and made lasting friendships along the way. My parents also didn’t let me get a taxi home late at night whilst lying at home getting drunk. I’m just fascinated at the narcissistic personality and watching her is like watching a car crash. I do however feel exceptionally sorry for her kids who may have everything they want materially, but their only educational skill is that they can speak Mandarin. Well that’ll come in handy. She has robbed them of a childhood all because she can’t be arsed and they seem to fend for themselves with no education, routine or structure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think our posts have touched a raw nerve with Kim. Not a single one of us is jealous Kim, we would not choose your life for ourselves, we don’t want to be you or live like you. We comment on what we see you publicly display on your Instagram, where you boast about your life, your choices, purchases and how you don’t provide an education for your children. It’s the fact that you can’t see how your behaviour is narcissistic and deluded that shocks us even more. We are fine with our lives thanks, but thanks for your fake empathy.

Reactions: 8
Why does she read here if our opinions are so worthless? Seems like she can't stay away!

Reactions: 4
So to add to the long list of her talents she is now a psychologist. We are speaking from childhood trauma. lol.
No Kim, we don't wanna be like you at all. Some of us here have more money than you and some less. It's not money or success that you think we are commenting on. It's your public personality. Sort of like watching Eastenders - you cant help but watch but know its a bit tit and tacky but you just cant wait to find out what happens next. Your instagram - don't want to look but just have to for the lols.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s always going on about being judged on here but it’s ok for her judge everyone? If you wear a mask, you’re a sheep, if you are following very basic guidelines then you’re uneducated as well as her ridiculous inspirational quotes that are bullshit. So it’s ok to judge others but not the other way around? Delusional. And flaunting her supposed wealth is nothing short of vulgar, when people are losing jobs, businesses and homes because of a very real pandemic that she doesn’t believe in. You’re not the only kid on the block with designer shoes and bags Kim. And not all of us have to buy or families time 😘

I don’t understand why she’s always going on about being judged on here but it’s ok for her judge everyone? If you wear a mask, you’re a sheep, if you are following very basic guidelines then you’re uneducated as well as her ridiculous inspirational quotes that are bullshit. So it’s ok to judge others but not the other way around? Delusional. And flaunting her supposed wealth is nothing short of vulgar, when people are losing jobs, businesses and homes because of a very real pandemic that she doesn’t believe in. You’re not the only kid on the block with designer shoes and bags Kim. And not all of us have to buy or families time 😘
I was thinking the same she's always treating her family to luxury breaks etc. I noticed too that her kids get 1-1 for all their hobbies does she not want them in amongst kids their age its strange

Just watched her story. She’s a narcissist isn’t she?

I mean she thinks she’s a millionaire businesswoman and influencer. To do that successfully you have to be mature enough to realise some people will love you and some will hate you. This is a private forum, no one is trolling her to her face. It’s a gossip site. She’s searched it out and decided that rather than like gossip we are all basically living our lives obsessed with her. Who is childish/ emotionally immature enough to think everyone is desperate, obsessively jealous of her? It’s so weird.

all of us contribute to multiple threads on this forum gossiping about influencers. She’s got a small thread bitching about her. How can she be childish enough to not only think we’re obsessed, but write an unhinged 6 page note about it?

She's raging at us for criticising her, yet it's ok for her to put up multiple stories calling us assholes, etc, and saying we are psychologically wounded - so I guess she must be psychologically wounded / traumatised too as she's doing the exact same thing she's angry at us for?

Maybe a bit of reflection (not in the mirror) would do her good, or alternatively, stop reading our posts and go enjoy your life Kim!

I wonder how much of the ‘treating her family’ to holidays, cars etc is entirely true. She embellishes everything she says. I’m sure her family (and her husband’s family) don’t appreciate her exploiting their financial situations to make her look like their saviour for likes on Instagram. I heard kim say on her latest podcast that her sister lost her job so she paid her a monthly wage to save her (because she’s so rich). I am certain her sister didn’t want this information publicised to the world. I think she is rather condescending to her sisters (and especially their husbands!) in this way. I’m sure when they go away with family that they are happy to pay for themselves. She’s such a bloody glory-seeker.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much of the ‘treating her family’ to holidays, cars etc is entirely true. She embellishes everything she says. I’m sure her family (and her husband’s family) don’t appreciate her exploiting their financial situations to make her look like their saviour for likes on Instagram. I heard kim say on her latest podcast that her sister lost her job so she paid her a monthly wage to save her (because she’s so rich). I am certain her sister didn’t want this information publicised to the world. I think she is rather condescending to her sisters (and especially their husbands!) in this way. I’m sure when they go away with family that they are happy to pay for themselves. She’s such a bloody glory-seeker.
I would be livid if I was her sister. I wouldn’t want my personal situation played out on social media. It’s very vulgar to boast about good deeds. Always much more gracious to just do them, say nothing & expect nothing in return. But oh no! Kim has to boast about it as always to show us what a good person she is. Just do it and shut up but I guess behaving with class and dignity doesn’t come naturally to her.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. People who do genuine good deeds for genuine reasons don’t have to broadcast it. We all know Kim doesn’t do anything that doesn’t put her in the spotlight.

Reactions: 1
I agree that I don’t think she’s a bad person, but I do think she is a pathological liar and exaggerator, an excruciatingly embarrassing attention-seeker and just generally a materialistic, braggy deluded exhibitionist. She assumes everyone who doesn’t like her is a jealous hater, but the reality is that she just isn’t a likeable person. Saying that , it’s bloody entertaining!! 🤣
no she’s a bad person. Her past is clear to see. Just run a few goggle searches. She complicit in some shady cult stuff.

no she’s a bad person. Her past is clear to see. Just run a few goggle searches. She complicit in some shady cult stuff.
She never addresses her NXIVM involvement even though she has publicly praised Keith Ranier and Nancy Salzman - only need to watch her Ted talk from a few years ago to hear her thanking them. Also she has referred to Alison Mack (also NXIVM) as her best friend in previous Instagram posts. Strange how she sees no wrong in anything she does or says but doesn’t address her relationship with NXICM and those I’ve mentioned that are right at the top of the cult organisation. Keith and Alison were both indicted on federal charges relating to Dec trafficking. That’s the company Kim keeps and the people she looks up to, says a lot really.

She never addresses her NXIVM involvement even though she has publicly praised Keith Ranier and Nancy Salzman - only need to watch her Ted talk from a few years ago to hear her thanking them. Also she has referred to Alison Mack (also NXIVM) as her best friend in previous Instagram posts. Strange how she sees no wrong in anything she does or says but doesn’t address her relationship with NXICM and those I’ve mentioned that are right at the top of the cult organisation. Keith and Alison were both indicted on federal charges relating to Dec trafficking. That’s the company Kim keeps and the people she looks up to, says a lot really.
She did address her involvement and said it was peripheral when she posted on this thread a while back, however those posts are now deleted. Whether by Kim or by tattle mods I don't know.

She posted a picture of her team on instagram stories a while back and one of her team appeared to be Nancy Salzman's daughter.

She did address her involvement and said it was peripheral when she posted on this thread a while back, however those posts are now deleted. Whether by Kim or by tattle mods I don't know.

She posted a picture of her team on instagram stories a while back and one of her team appeared to be Nancy Salzman's daughter.
Apologies, I must have missed that as I’ve not seen it mentioned on her insta or here before, but I don’t follow everyday. Even if on the “periphery” of a cult, that’s still involvement of some type. Obviously still involved with it in some way if she employs persons connected to it.

Reactions: 2
Apologies, I must have missed that as I’ve not seen it mentioned on her insta or here before, but I don’t follow everyday. Even if on the “periphery” of a cult, that’s still involvement of some type. Obviously still involved with it in some way if she employs persons connected to it.
Oh gosh no apologies necessary. I always wondered why she never addressed it on insta but advertises tattle where it is discussed.

I was just being factual as apparently she's going to sue her "tattle trolls" for having opinions :rolleyes:

I think she's an interesting character but her thread here is so small compared to others. She needs a bigger audience to liven things up a bit. Even her frequent tattle shout outs on her stories don't seem to drum up much interest.

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh no apologies necessary. I always wondered why she never addressed it on insta but advertises tattle where it is discussed.

I was just being factual as apparently she's going to sue her "tattle trolls" for having opinions :rolleyes:

I think she's an interesting character but her thread here is so small compared to others. She needs a bigger audience to liven things up a bit. Even her frequent tattle shout outs on her stories don't seem to drum up much interest.
I think she seems rather disappointed if not getting a mention on here, but you are absolutely right, this is a small thread of opinions of the behaviour available publicly on her Instagram. Having an opinion is not illegal or criminal Kim. You put aspects of your life on view for the public Kim, do you honestly expect everyone to agree with everything you say or do? We are entitled to our opinions, just like you are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.