The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand how her horse trainer has not told her to stop riding or at least posting without a helmet. I would think Eventing Ireland would disprove.
---

I dont know that certainly is not going to failure like she preaches. I have not seen trainers do that. He not even given a gentle push. He is very much assisting.
To be honest if EI allow her compete as an amateur when she’s very clearly a ‘semi professional’. That just about sums it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this unfortunate lighting or is Kimmy telling (more) porky pies when she says she doesn’t get grey hair? 😂
Also, look at the dried out state of her ends. She really is a horror. And that’s with a filter. The in-the-flesh version must be frightening.
457E37E1-6E10-4E8E-9037-D9405008EC51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wish she would invest in some decent casual clothes - that beige hoodie she wears everywhere is not a great colour for her and that dinner looks very average I’m (not) sorry 🤷‍♀️
If you stumbled onto her page you’d have no clue she ran a ‘fitness’ business - the content is all over the place - baffling!!

Reactions: 4
I dont understand how her horse trainer has not told her to stop riding or at least posting without a helmet. I would think Eventing Ireland would disprove.
---

I dont know that certainly is not going to failure like she preaches. I have not seen trainers do that. He not even given a gentle push. He is very much assisting.
To be fair to her I think she does go the whole way to complete failure………….

on Saturdays while pretending to be a professional rider! Oh and while parenting I think that’s a pretty epic fail too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Irish hulk is a dick. Listen to him training her "come one" "3 more come on" "come on" "come on"
He doesn't even look in good condition himself now. He looks sluggish and old.

The Irish hulk is a dick. Listen to him training her "come one" "3 more come on" "come on" "come on"
He doesn't even look in good condition himself now. He looks sluggish and old.
he just says things to say things. No positive comments or things for positive changes. or corrective comments. Her form is awful and he does nothing to offer corrective form. It is one thing to spot but he is assisting quite a bit.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the video of her rising that pony. If that was my pony I would be driving it for a full vet check. As someone said above it’s not right behind.

I’m in hysterics that she has painted her tack room… white 😂😂😂
Has she ever owned a horse before?

• Haha
he just says things to say things. No positive comments or things for positive changes. or corrective comments. Her form is awful and he does nothing to offer corrective form. It is one thing to spot but he is assisting quite a bit.
Yes! I don't ever hear anything else from him. He's not motivational when he just grunts "come one"
Never see him asking her to alter her position, he takes the weight of the weights so she isn't lifting what she thinks she is.
Why is he so tit at his job?

Assisting when you're almost at the point of failure is fine, so long as it's a gentle assistance. He looks like he's helping her lift a good deal of the weight. Then there's the form... the legs/knees! :eek:😮

Oh and 90kg, Kimmy? You're struggling on 60kg here...
Screenshot_20230412_123732_Instagram.jpg

--
Never mind the form….the feet 🤢
She should ask her farrier to sort out her hooves.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly bit disappointed I thought the suitcase logoville pic would of been on the gram by now.. Kim do you mind not putting the case on the bed when taking the pic as your messy bed gives me anxiety and I don't even have OCD

Attachments

• Haha
I have to come here quickly to say a big thank you to Kim. If wasn’t for her parroting on about Tattle Life and piquing my interest, I never would have found my people!
It’s been almost 2 years of laughs and validation knowing people have the same thoughts and concerns as me.
Thanks again Kim 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sooooooo i too habe lesrned so lot thanx to all my new buds on tattle life. I didn’t realise u could find out so much information on the Eventing website as it’s usually my girls and sister who do entries and check results but lonand behold look what I found. Kimmy is entered at the next event on both horses now correct me if I’m wrong BUT did she not make a big song and dance about taking whichever poor son it was to see her good friend whim to go cold swimming for his birthday??? Hmmmm again the children are dropped like hot coals 😂
Secondly and this was a question my sister asked why would u run ur horse in a 1.10 event 4 days before going to do an international three day? Apparently that’s a bit crazy!!! 😱

Attachments

She must have entered those by mistake. Those say amateur while she is semi-professional!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to come here quickly to say a big thank you to Kim. If wasn’t for her parroting on about Tattle Life and piquing my interest, I never would have found my people!
It’s been almost 2 years of laughs and validation knowing people have the same thoughts and concerns as me.
Thanks again Kim 🙌
Me too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.