The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she filters her face so much she forgets what normal is supposed to look like. She looks weird as f*ck in many of her pics (todays ones a prime example) but she probably doesn’t even realise. It’s hard to notice anything else in her pics except the strangeness of her face.

Reactions: 2
She was searing a dry nutroast yet the aga is so dirty... I know Lorraine is probably off Sunday but Jesus wipe it down... She is just so unkept. With her rotten window frames she woud need to be careful with the kai feeding the squirrels the mice are gonna be everywhere... Luckily for her, mice like heat so wont stay around long

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think she filters her face so much she forgets what normal is supposed to look like. She looks weird as f*ck in many of her pics (todays ones a prime example) but she probably doesn’t even realise. It’s hard to notice anything else in her pics except the strangeness of her face.
“Normal” left the building a lloooooooooonnggg time ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll have paid some money for BC if he was produced by the Smiths! As for jumping flat recently, how about getting him checked to make sure it isn't physical? Christ.

Reactions: 1
She'll have paid some money for BC if he was produced by the Smiths! As for jumping flat recently, how about getting him checked to make sure it isn't physical? Christ.
I’ve seen photos of him when he was owned by the Smiths. He looks like a different horse. What a shame he didn’t go to an owner who could have fulfilled his potential.

Just gonna drop this here for any fashion disaster pretend vegans that may be reading…..🙊
BE767E8D-FD84-4D07-A297-B95E3EA7FC1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You honestly have to question how bright this woman is…..why would I post pics of all ur tack inc 6 Childeric saddles costuming upwards of £4000 each esp seeing as she built the tack room from ply wood a robbery just waiting to happen….😱
Oh and I’m sorry but it don’t look that fancy I’m disappointed 😂

Attachments

• Haha
You honestly have to question how bright this woman is…..why would I post pics of all ur tack inc 6 Childeric saddles costuming upwards of £4000 each esp seeing as she built the tack room from ply wood a robbery just waiting to happen….😱
Oh and I’m sorry but it don’t look that fancy I’m disappointed 😂
Crowbar to that back wall and its all gone - its no secret where the yard is either . There's showing off and there's being a complete idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe she should have left the hobby to her daughter instead of leaping in there with her princess fiona feet and trying to take the attention from her child.
Exactly it’s not like she’s that young herself anymore😂 she should be supporting her girl the best she can and give at least one of the kids all her attention. She needs to wise up her best years have come and gone!
---
She was searing a dry nutroast yet the aga is so dirty... I know Lorraine is probably off Sunday but Jesus wipe it down... She is just so unkept. With her rotten window frames she woud need to be careful with the kai feeding the squirrels the mice are gonna be everywhere... Luckily for her, mice like heat so wont stay around long
The chickens will attract mice and rats too.

Peter seems to be sound now 🤔
Well he’s def not in this video taken today gosh I’m no vet or rider but even I can see it ain’t right behind and again Kimmy the dick not wearing a hat. I’d kill my girls if they even got on with no hat on!!!
---
Tell me this….now I’ve never set foot in a gym but does it defeat the purpose of the trainer person is basically helping u lift the weights??? Or is that wrong?

Attachments

Would you say that you are taking your sisters and husbands away WTAF she seeks out attention and gratitude every day - why not just say we are all away at the weekend - why tell everyone that she is paying for it 😂😂 she is so self absorbed I can’t cope with it!!

And….I hate people who get ‘plastered’ on the beach or by the pool - alcohol and water don’t mix - another great example to teach your kids this woman is a danger to herself she def will lost up her own backside

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Well he’s def not in this video taken today gosh I’m no vet or rider but even I can see it ain’t right behind and again Kimmy the dick not wearing a hat. I’d kill my girls if they even got on with no hat on!!!
---
Tell me this….now I’ve never set foot in a gym but does it defeat the purpose of the trainer person is basically helping u lift the weights??? Or is that wrong?
That’s exactly what I was thinking. No hat, the utter twit. And why is he pulling her weights? So they think we can’t see that?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
---
There is nothing natural or comfortable about watching her on that pony! All it takes is for an uptight pony like him to spook and she’s off! Disgusting that she doesn’t wear a helmet!
---
---
Those boys would have a much better time at David Lloyd they’ve a long way to go before they need a personal trainer. Always stuck with her they must be mortified

There is nothing natural or comfortable about watching her on that pony! All it takes is for an uptight pony like him to spook and she’s off! Disgusting that she doesn’t wear a helmet!
---

Those boys would have a much better time at David Lloyd they’ve a long way to go before they need a personal trainer. Always stuck with her they must be mortified
I dont understand how her horse trainer has not told her to stop riding or at least posting without a helmet. I would think Eventing Ireland would disprove.
---
That’s exactly what I was thinking. No hat, the utter twit. And why is he pulling her weights? So they think we can’t see that?! 🤣🤣
I dont know that certainly is not going to failure like she preaches. I have not seen trainers do that. He not even given a gentle push. He is very much assisting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.