The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for the “I came third”……yes, you guessed it folks, there are 3 in her class and at the moment she’s last. She had a bad dressage score and then 16 jumping faults & some time faults showjumping so is currently sitting on a score of 54ish and the leader had a score of 20. So, somewhat off the standard there Kimmy. Don’t know if she has completed cross country yet. Still, what does Kimmy always say?! Consistency is key, well she’s nailed it, she’s consistently bad. I wonder who or what distracted the horse leading to a bad dressage score? You can see it coming.
Imagine being happy your pony is injured so you have an easier day?! Jesus, she has zero empathy. Let’s hope it’s only an abcess as it looks like there has been something wrong with that pony for a while.

Reactions: 8
Get ready for the “I came third”……yes, you guessed it folks, there are 3 in her class and at the moment she’s last. She had a bad dressage score and then 16 jumping faults & some time faults showjumping so is currently sitting on a score of 54ish and the leader had a score of 20. So, somewhat off the standard there Kimmy. Don’t know if she has completed cross country yet. Still, what does Kimmy always say?! Consistency is key, well she’s nailed it, she’s consistently bad. I wonder who or what distracted the horse leading to a bad dressage score? You can see it coming.
Imagine being happy your pony is injured so you have an easier day?! Jesus, she has zero empathy. Let’s hope it’s only an abcess as it looks like there has been something wrong with that pony for a while.
16 jumping faults oh my.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she just can’t enjoy her kids, horses, life without pushing and pushing so hard - expensive horses expensive saddles bigger yard….etc etc and still no wins! Just enjoy why compete even until she improves. This woman brings out the worst in me and again I’ll say it - she is in a privileged position (so she says) and never gives anything back, she’s no philanthropist! She could get involved in so many great charities in her local area with kids and helping women train/lose weight etc people who can’t afford gym membership etc etc riding for under privileged kids etc and yet does feck all!

Reactions: 10
Either the rosette or the boring and overused lecture about how great failure is for growing and learning yadeyadeya 🥱 I’ve heard that spiel more often than I’ve seen those Chanel earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Either the rosette or the boring and overused lecture about how great failure is for growing and learning yadeyadeya 🥱 I’ve heard that spiel more often than I’ve seen those Chanel earrings.
The prior owner must be regretting the sale.

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh… nailed it… 😆
---
I don’t know why she just can’t enjoy her kids, horses, life without pushing and pushing so hard - expensive horses expensive saddles bigger yard….etc etc and still no wins! Just enjoy why compete even until she improves. This woman brings out the worst in me and again I’ll say it - she is in a privileged position (so she says) and never gives anything back, she’s no philanthropist! She could get involved in so many great charities in her local area with kids and helping women train/lose weight etc people who can’t afford gym membership etc etc riding for under privileged kids etc and yet does feck all!
Because… it’s not about her. S
100% agree with you!

In the video of BC showjumping the trainer can clearly be heard saying “the first half was pure shite”. Although he did say it was “nothing to do with her”. They must wish the horse had gone on to show his full potential.

Reactions: 1
Interesting reading…. Sooooo it’s allllll the horses fault!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
To be fair my sister told me if she would have had another fence down she wouldn’t have been allowed to go xc!! 😱
He horse likely didn’t get a good mark cause the judge could see how tense it is and in my kids words behind the vertical!!! 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Interesting reading…. Sooooo it’s allllll the horses fault!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
To be fair my sister told me if she would have had another fence down she wouldn’t have been allowed to go xc!! 😱
He horse likely didn’t get a good mark cause the judge could see how tense it is and in my kids words behind the vertical!!! 😳
As the rider she should take it personally 😂😂 who else is to blame! She has bought a push button horse for likely big money and still can’t win anything. She is the most tense never mind the horse, she just doesn’t seem to be a natural rider who is at ease in the saddle. It’s a hobby….wise up and leave it at that. If she had joined a yard rather than building her own 😂 there would have been lots of experienced people around who she can get advice from and if she was riding crap they wouldn’t be long telling her….it’s a learning curve and she needs the daily feedback from people she isn’t paying to tell what she wants to hear.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she should have left the hobby to her daughter instead of leaping in there with her princess fiona feet and trying to take the attention from her child.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As the rider she should take it personally 😂😂 who else is to blame! She has bought a push button horse for likely big money and still can’t win anything. She is the most tense never mind the horse, she just doesn’t seem to be a natural rider who is at ease in the saddle. It’s a hobby….wise up and leave it at that. If she had joined a yard rather than building her own 😂 there would have been lots of experienced people around who she can get advice from and if she was riding crap they wouldn’t be long telling her….it’s a learning curve and she needs the daily feedback from people she isn’t paying to tell what she wants to hear.
Sorry but she’s a semi professions didn’t you know?! 😆
---
Sorry but she’s a semi professions didn’t you know?! 😆
Professional’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her daughter came 6th. The scores of the riders placed 2nd-6th were pretty close so she did well. The pony seems push button and is appropriate for the girl’s ability, not like Peter who was never going to be suitable for a beginner. It just shows Kim knows absolutely nothing and just threw money at something, her daughter was not ready for such a sharp pony. I really want to see her daughter succeed, this was her thing that her Mother hijacked and unsurprisingly made it all about her. Kimmy did say her daughter wants to move up a class next week. Not sure that’s wise, i think if she was my daughter I would like to see her get more experience first.

Reactions: 5
She went clear round jumping but shitndressage was like 3rd last but Kimmy says she’s moving up a class next time 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
---
Happy Easter Kimmy 💗
Loooove what ur wearing maybe u could tag where u got it? Ta 👌🏻
The jumper is Maxmara. Happy to help! Maybe she’s given up tagging them as the Belfast store never share her stories. The slippers are very “special”, not sure where they would be from 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.