The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who also uses that equine dentist I can honestly say that is the worst description of him. And I don’t think he would appreciate it he’s nothing harsh or firm of the sorts. He is the most patient gentle wonderful equine dentist out there idiot.
What’s she say ?
---
You’re absolutely right. The children aren’t registered to school nurses, check ups through out primary school & secondary. Nothing…
Remember the burst appendix a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
It’s all very quiet in Kimmy world…….no sickening videos of her ‘training’ and getting ready for the weekend….. what’s going on Kimmy Wer waiting with baited breath for a lesson on how it should be done!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s she say ?
---

Remember the burst appendix a few years ago.
Who can forget the burst appendix and the lip tapping video of a small child with a broken leg screaming in the background and Kimmy complaining she got no sleep because of the noise. That was a vile video, never forgotten. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Who can forget the burst appendix and the lip tapping video of a small child with a broken leg screaming in the background and Kimmy complaining she got no sleep because of the noise. That was a vile video, never forgotten. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
What on earth? I've said this before, but that woman is devoid of any form of empathy

Reactions: 4
She still cant change a canter lead without trotting - come on Kim. Thought you were semi professional. lol.
What’s with the same outfit every week I’d have thought a semi professional millionaire would have different brands screaming out for her to wear their products….🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And as if by magic 12 mins ago she post her excruciating videos 🤣
But again a massive epic challenge is going on and barely a word about it. She only likes to promote upcoming but does nothing helpful during. If your doing the program you want encouragement. How about showing and doing a workout from the program. She could do a in a day spotlight. Highlight people doing it.

That photo is crying out to be photoshopped. Too rude for here though. ha!
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw it 😂
Photoshop urges aside though, have you seen a more unflattering photo of her? I haven’t!

I see she has finally admitted poor Peter is a bit lame……surely if she actually cared about the horses she would have realised that he was struggling long before now. Abbesses don’t just appear overnight!
But thanks to us who have pointed out he hasnt seemed right she is now getting him sorted. God knows how much pain he has been in 😢

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
To be fair with abscesses, the acute lameness can really set in over the space of a few hours. Although I do agree the pony often looks unlevel, unsure if lame or tension.

Reactions: 1
But imagine being practically HAPPY one of your horses wasn’t fit to compete as in you would get an easier day ??? 😭😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.