The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted to see Kimmy has been able to show off her fake magazine covers toner fan girl….. GOOOOOOOO KMMMMMY 🙌🏻
I wonder if this poor girl will go on to scam thousands of poor unsuspecting people like her mentor?
Also Kimmy don’t look like herself on this 😳
Her head is absolutely mahoosive like her ego... Is this her with no filter??? How in this day and age can people not notice how fake she is. Especially when you see her Instagram followers compared to facebook and YouTube I would smel a rat instantly!!!

Reactions: 3
Her head is absolutely mahoosive like her ego... Is this her with no filter??? How in this day and age can people not notice how fake she is. Especially when you see her Instagram followers compared to facebook and YouTube I would smel a rat instantly!!!
I'm sure she'll address this soon like she does everything else she reads on here. I love how responsive she is - like our little puppet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm sure she'll address this soon like she does everything else she reads on here. I love how responsive she is - like our little puppet.
Little puppet 😭😂..
Yep she mentined the kids yesterday and how she "bonds" with them through their activities....she's not right in the (big) head...
..am I wrong in thinking she said she was in menopause? But this morning talking about her time of the month is coming?..she has been xtra bitchy has to be said

Jeez Kimbo, dents on both eyebrows and your weird forehead, eye bags and bloodshot eyes, you’re looking extra ‘whatthefuckhaveyoudonetoyourface’ this morning. And that’s WITH a filter 🫣 I’d say lay off the booze every day but you make a bigger show of yourself when you’re half cut so keep on pouring those drinkies 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Little puppet 😭😂..
Yep she mentined the kids yesterday and how she "bonds" with them through their activities....she's not right in the (big) head...
..am I wrong in thinking she said she was in menopause? But this morning talking about her time of the month is coming?..she has been xtra bitchy has to be said
She can't remember if she's peri menopausal, menopausal or just a forgetful drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says “how you do something is how you do everything” - which is essentially her admitting all the times she’s been caught misleading people is just inherently how she operates.

Her baby voice she uses for the animals given me the ick!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly . How did it get to this point?
For the record I think Kim is an appalling Mother who has deprived her kids of an education and so much that goes along with it. She has given them absolutely no career options as they have no education or qualifications. I would however put forward the suggestion that due to this child growing, there may have been a point at which intervention was appropriate and it may not have been an option until she had reached a certain age or point in her growth. There is also the chance that Kim has neglected the condition until now, maybe she didn’t notice. Maybe if the child had been at school doing PE lessons it may have been detected sooner. Both are options.

I don’t know a yth
I think she previously said it was acute - it can be a rapid onset condition although extremely rare! I can’t imagine anyone not getting their child treated and she surely would have noticed - wouldn’t she🙈

Reactions: 2
My sister had a spine like that. My mum had her at the Dr's many times before she was offered treatment in Musgrave in her teens.
The treatment was brutal in those days so she didn't have it.
Mayas condition is nothing to do with Kim or Ryan not paying attention or not noticing.

Now getting back to proper things to pull her on, what ever happened the million dollar mentor? I see she was interviewed sitting in front of her forbes "covers' and it reminded me about her mentor stuff.
Did it all just disappear?
What is happening with the business that is so epic that no one is going to believe how epic it is? We heard no more about that either

My sister had a spine like that. My mum had her at the Dr's many times before she was offered treatment in Musgrave in her teens.
The treatment was brutal in those days so she didn't have it.
Mayas condition is nothing to do with Kim or Ryan not paying attention or not noticing.

Now getting back to proper things to pull her on, what ever happened the million dollar mentor? I see she was interviewed sitting in front of her forbes "covers' and it reminded me about her mentor stuff.
Did it all just disappear?
What is happening with the business that is so epic that no one is going to believe how epic it is? We heard no more about that either
..they seemed to be so far up each others arses ...paying no attention to the needs of their kids is very apparent...as for the little one ...well just get him a dj set up and we won't deal with his very obvious issues...
Just a thought....

..they seemed to be so far up each others arses ...paying no attention to the needs of their kids is very apparent...as for the little one ...well just get him a dj set up and we won't deal with his very obvious issues...
Just a thought....
They really are - Kimbo has an unhealthy insecurity when it comes to that big glipe - she feels the need to prove herself around him and impress him. Goodness knows why - he's a complete prat.

For the record I think Kim is an appalling Mother who has deprived her kids of an education and so much that goes along with it. She has given them absolutely no career options as they have no education or qualifications. I would however put forward the suggestion that due to this child growing, there may have been a point at which intervention was appropriate and it may not have been an option until she had reached a certain age or point in her growth. There is also the chance that Kim has neglected the condition until now, maybe she didn’t notice. Maybe if the child had been at school doing PE lessons it may have been detected sooner. Both are options.
You’re absolutely right. The children aren’t registered to school nurses, check ups through out primary school & secondary. Nothing…

She says she bonds with the youngest one over music. You can bet your life if she did she would have it all over the gram. She does nothing without filming it for bragging/mother of the year rights. She tells everyone what she does every day. The only time she bothers with that kid is filming him doing his dj stuff in his room. Hardly bonding. You can only hope Ryan is giving him some time and attention. THE CHILD NEEDS FRIENDS KIM! Or some social contact. He makes me feel so sad just looking at him.

• Heart
As someone who also uses that equine dentist I can honestly say that is the worst description of him. And I don’t think he would appreciate it he’s nothing harsh or firm of the sorts. He is the most patient gentle wonderful equine dentist out there idiot.

As someone who also uses that equine dentist I can honestly say that is the worst description of him. And I don’t think he would appreciate it he’s nothing harsh or firm of the sorts. He is the most patient gentle wonderful equine dentist out there idiot.
Did she take this down I can't see what she wrote

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.