The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooohhhhhh I don’t even know where to begin here… but il have a shot at it…
Firstly she has no ego?? What the actual?? ARE U KIDDING!!!
Big cat never runs out….well he did not once but three times cause of ur tit riding!!
I don’t know a lot about horses and riding only what my sister and kids tell me but Kimmy ur not gonna make money from eventin esp when ur as tit as u!!
And the whole failure well that’s a totally separate thread!!! 🤣
Ps what the duck is going on with the bags under
the eyes???? 😱
How does she plan to make money when she is an amateur? And not coming in at the top of those groups?

Reactions: 4
Oooooohhhhhh I don’t even know where to begin here… but il have a shot at it…
Firstly she has no ego?? What the actual?? ARE U KIDDING!!!
Big cat never runs out….well he did not once but three times cause of ur tit riding!!
I don’t know a lot about horses and riding only what my sister and kids tell me but Kimmy ur not gonna make money from eventin esp when ur as tit as u!!
And the whole failure well that’s a totally separate thread!!! 🤣
Ps what the duck is going on with the bags under the eyes???? 😱
Those stories made me laugh! She is absolutely delusional!! She says she has no ego (snigger) but it’s taken her over a week to admit her epic failure at the event. How is she proposing to make money when she’s an amateur? She is absolutely nuts. I seriously think she is mentally unstable. If she has put money into improving the facilities at her Mum’s house, how’s that going to work if her Mum wanted to move at some point? Surely it would have made more sense for Kim to move to somewhere with her own facilities? Remember those stories about the house they were going to buy and how much it cost etc, etc, then they didn’t buy it? She just reminds me of someone who everyone thinks is successful & then it all goes bang & they are bankrupt.

That dent is still there I see. The face is shocking. It’s like a bag of spanners.

Attachments

Those stories made me laugh! She is absolutely delusional!! She says she has no ego (snigger) but it’s taken her over a week to admit her epic failure at the event. How is she proposing to make money when she’s an amateur? She is absolutely nuts. I seriously think she is mentally unstable. If she has put money into improving the facilities at her Mum’s house, how’s that going to work if her Mum wanted to move at some point? Surely it would have made more sense for Kim to move to somewhere with her own facilities? Remember those stories about the house they were going to buy and how much it cost etc, etc, then they didn’t buy it? She just reminds me of someone who everyone thinks is successful & then it all goes bang & they are bankrupt.

That dent is still there I see. The face is shocking. It’s like a bag of spanners.
I wish I had enough money to buy a face like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would literally be fuming and considering complaining to my aesthetician or whoever did that to her forehead - or was she warned about the cocktail of sh1t and possibly things not settling? Threads and Botox and whatever else maybe just don’t mix - regardless it’s a sight 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would literally be fuming and considering complaining to my aesthetician or whoever did that to her forehead - or was she warned about the cocktail of sh1t and possibly things not settling? Threads and Botox and whatever else maybe just don’t mix - regardless it’s a sight 😬
I would be livid, not that I would have done it in the first place though. Who knew that putting threads under your skin, pulling them tight and then injecting more sh1t into your face wasn’t such a great plan?! It looks really bad and presumably irreversible.

Reactions: 5
Her trainer needs to have a chat with. This is so embarrassing to a trainer.
Eventers do not make any real money. The money lies in training, breeding. Depending on the country you live in like Canada who helps fund Olympic level athletes.

Eventers do not make any real money. The money lies in training, breeding. Depending on the country you live in like Canada who helps fund Olympic level athletes.
Has she checked the prize money in eventing.....it hardly covers your entry fee!

• Haha
Soooooo another interesting snippet… I can’t find the pic of when she asked her son what he wanted for his birthday and he said to spend time with the ice bath guy Hoff soooo Kimmy booked 4 days with him around the 24 April…. Lo and behold my sister just told me she has two entries in for Ballendenisk International event on the yes u guessed it the same date!!! Now how’s she going to manage that I’m thinking the child will get sidelined 😳😳😳😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Soooooo another interesting snippet… I can’t find the pic of when she asked her son what he wanted for his birthday and he said to spend time with the ice bath guy Hoff soooo Kimmy booked 4 days with him around the 24 April…. Lo and behold my sister just told me she has two entries in for Ballendenisk International event on the yes u guessed it the same date!!! Now how’s she going to manage that I’m thinking the child will get sidelined 😳😳😳😳
Yes her bestie Wim.

• Haha
Lol at her in a sun bed. Go on Kim. Spend all that money on your skin then pop yourself into a skin aging device. Haha. Go on girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm going to be a wee voice of giving the benefit of the doubt here. When she said about needing to justify the expense I didn't take that to mean earning back what she has (allegedly) spent. I took it to mean that the expenditure was worthwhile because it gets her success and recognition within her hobby. There's a difference between a successful amateur and someone who spend a ton of money and is still tit at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm going to be a wee voice of giving the benefit of the doubt here. When she said about needing to justify the expense I didn't take that to mean earning back what she has (allegedly) spent. I took it to mean that the expenditure was worthwhile because it gets her success and recognition within her hobby. There's a difference between a successful amateur and someone who spend a ton of money and is still tit at it.
yes except that she calls herself semi professional which is a term that does not actually exist in the Eventing world. If you are professional it means you are profiting in some manner. She goes on to say she needs to win, which is not want any Eventer actually says out loud anyway.

Reactions: 3
See she’s still buying followers from the same batch as Jason Derulo (lost all respect for him too). Claims not to have an ego but pretends to be more popular than she is and then sits and answers her imaginary friends directly. What a balloon.
Oh and hi Kim 👋 I see you addressing us indirectly on your stories. You don’t happen upon our comments and opinions by chance. You come to this website specifically to see what our opinions are on you. Big fan girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he is trying to help Kimbo out by looking like a bigger dick than she is
I mean, she's set the bar pretty high, but he's certainly going for it. Next we'll see him having threads in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello baby more like hello Kim Constable you have either damp or dirt on you walls... Her priorities are so wrong... Its now making sense how she is always sick with chest infections and colds... Its the damp ruining her lungs

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.