The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute charlatan this woman is….all those poor people who paid full price for themselves into debt to follow her ‘amazing’ programs and she cuts it down to 4 dollars!! Like WTF??
but folks it’s ok cause her good bot sorry friend Ramdass has got her back 😳
Ah yes good old “Ramdass K”, her bestie. There was us thinking she didn’t have any friends and how wrong we were.🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolute charlatan this woman is….all those poor people who paid full price for themselves into debt to follow her ‘amazing’ programs and she cuts it down to 4 dollars!! Like WTF??
Did you see her nasty comments to her customers on this ad ?

Reactions: 2
I can't see them
A few said they paid and didn’t get the programs. She goes on a long diatribe that her company works hard and deserve a break.
---
I dont know where she gets her numbers. Maybe she doesn’t know math. The 4 week shred was 97. But the 5 pounds was never 97. The other two were never a paid fee.

Reactions: 1
Here's the argument with the customer
Unsurprising. She really is rotten to the core and has serious delusions of how important she is. I hope she does get a bit more fame than she currently has (only bots are following her just now) because then people will actually look into her and they will find their way here. Luckily we’ve documented almost every crappy thing shes done lately

Reactions: 9
Here's the argument with the customer
I'm guessing she's drunk whilst replying to these? She may want to consider the written word can be interpreted very different to how she wants it come across. Or she's just an absolute a-hole who's sh1t with customer service. Probably the latter.

Reactions: 3
She’s had a day off socials…..until she’s pissed and here we are….a bizarre selection of pics! That bedroom needs a lot more than 2 pots😂
Why is she showing old pics like she did this stuff today? She defo having a breakdown or blocked or off her head?

Reactions: 7
Oooooohhhhhh I don’t even know where to begin here… but il have a shot at it…
Firstly she has no ego?? What the actual?? ARE U KIDDING!!!
Big cat never runs out….well he did not once but three times cause of ur tit riding!!
I don’t know a lot about horses and riding only what my sister and kids tell me but Kimmy ur not gonna make money from eventin esp when ur as tit as u!!
And the whole failure well that’s a totally separate thread!!! 🤣
Ps what the duck is going on with the bags under the eyes???? 😱

Attachments

Oooooohhhhhh I don’t even know where to begin here… but il have a shot at it…
Firstly she has no ego?? What the actual?? ARE U KIDDING!!!
Big cat never runs out….well he did not once but three times cause of ur tit riding!!
I don’t know a lot about horses and riding only what my sister and kids tell me but Kimmy ur not gonna make money from eventin esp when ur as tit as u!!
And the whole failure well that’s a totally separate thread!!! 🤣
Ps what the duck is going on with the bags under the eyes???? 😱
No ego? 😂🤣 Kimmy, it's 3rd April. April Fool's Day was on Saturday.

As for the bags. All that champagne at coffee is taking its toll. She must have filter on filter on that face, along with the botox and facials and she still looks dog rough.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.