The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmmmm sooooo she’s away for a lovely getaway with her delectable hubby (🤮) and she’s there all day to answer mere mortals questions FFS is she for real 😳. Have a word with urself Kimmy
---
Instead of Nom Nom this should read Boke Boke. That looks absolutely vile 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I wouldn’t give that burger to my dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god guys🤣🤣🤣
Not sure which is funnier here..the fire extinguisher or the look of her left hip ..she looks huge..once you've seen it you can't unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right well I’ve NOOOOO idea why she’s posted this because there ain’t nothing written in that that our Kimmy does!!
If I don’t agree with her she blocks u!
She supposedly don’t eat meat!
She don’t have friends!!
Tip ur server…..she just wants to lord it over people who are there to serve!!!
FFS!! She’s a complete dick!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Firstly Anthony is dead Kimmy. Secondly he talks about being open to a world where you may not understand or agree with the person next to you. Kimmy belittles people who do not agree with her, deletes their comments and blocks them. And as for tipping your server, by the look on the chef’s face as you left your ski chalet, you aren’t much of a tipper. So no, Anthony is not your family, he was a much better person than you will ever be.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we taking bets on how long it will be before she replies to our comments by sporting a new pair of earrings allegedly bought by her “delectable husband?”
Of course they will have to have the brand logo to make it obvious. Pure trash.
I’m still disgusted she posted a picture of the guy from Harvey Nics. She definitely didn’t ask for permission to do that.
Kim Constable you really are the scum of the earth. You don’t have a single redeemable feature. Selfish narcissist to the bone.

Reactions: 10
Hmmmmmmm sooooo she’s away for a lovely getaway with her delectable hubby (🤮) and she’s there all day to answer mere mortals questions FFS is she for real 😳. Have a word with urself Kimmy
---
Instead of Nom Nom this should read Boke Boke. That looks absolutely vile 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Your comments do make me laugh 😆

Reactions: 1
I believe Anthony Bourdain would have hated Kim! He's the antithesis of her.

Shocking that she doesn't know who he is. She really is very close minded and uneducated, which is why she's so bad at home schooling. You never see her engage with anything outside her comfort zone or show curiosity about the world at all.

Reactions: 7
Came here for the comments on Anthony Bourdain. Wasn't disappointed!

How can she not know who he was? Yes, Kimmy, he's dead. By suicide. If I was posting something like that, I'd at least look up who the person was. But why do research and educating yourself?

Reactions: 7
Really Kimmy sure wev been telling u that in here for WEEKS!!! Do u know u should ditch all ur bots and staff and just check with us we will keep ya right 🙌🏻🙌🏻
At least she has some blinds now and not some blankets hanging up.

• Haha
I can't get my head around going to Edinburgh for was it even 24 hours? They don't work Saturdays so why not stay the weekend. State of that bed... That duvet cover has never saw an iron. Bedroom always looks stinking it reminds me of an episode of the hillbillies

Firstly Anthony is dead Kimmy. Secondly he talks about being open to a world where you may not understand or agree with the person next to you. Kimmy belittles people who do not agree with her, deletes their comments and blocks them. And as for tipping your server, by the look on the chef’s face as you left your ski chalet, you aren’t much of a tipper. So no, Anthony is not your family, he was a much better person than you will ever be.
She’s an idiot

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.