The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmmmm not sure where to start soooo
(1) the 80’s called they want their dress back!!!
(2) did ya Kimmy did ya really buy so much u needed it ‘shipped’ back to Norn ireland?? 🤪
(3) is it just me or does he look really CREEPY? 😱
It’s creepy af that he is always in the changing room with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the kids? ..on their own again whilst their "parents" are taking selfies in changing rooms, getting hammered like a pair of spanners. Buying a load of fkn crap to go with the rest of their crap, so kim can display it in her stupid wardrobe.
Maybe tmrw when these pair have stopped wanking over each other, they will think to maybe pick up a few things for the kids...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmmmmmmm not sure where to start soooo
(1) the 80’s called they want their dress back!!!
(2) did ya Kimmy did ya really buy so much u needed it ‘shipped’ back to Norn ireland?? 🤪
(3) is it just me or does he look really CREEPY? 😱
I think Ryan needs some new trainers too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Humility is such a wonderful characteristic. She thinks she’s making us all jealous with her bragging but instead it simply reinforces her poor self esteem and constant need for attention. Those of us with inner confidence don’t need to brag about our wealth to strangers. It must be awful to know inside that no one really likes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2069816Out of bleeping order! You nasty witch.
So mean.
---
Humility is such a wonderful characteristic. She thinks she’s making us all jealous with her bragging but instead it simply reinforces her poor self esteem and constant need for attention. Those of us with inner confidence don’t need to brag about our wealth to strangers. It must be awful to know inside that no one really likes you.
She is throwing everyone hard earned money to waste And making fun of everyone

Reactions: 4
This - exactly

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooohhhh look at Kimmy with her expensive bags, watches and one pair of earrings. She had no style or class & doesn’t have a clue what suits her. That short black dress would have been better on her daughter. All the sales assistants so wish she had chosen them as her minion apparently. What a hateful witch. All for show. All you have to do is look at the state of the house, the basic furniture, the mess, the one basic bathroom with pipe work showing, the mouldy, rotting, draughty windows, the mould on the walls, the basic kitchen and we can all see, it’s fur coat and no knickers (they are probably still on the floor of that changing room).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So where to start with these pics…..
So she’s got the leather tits half out AGAIN!!! for what reason Kimmy 🤣
I’ve heard it all now Kimmy you and that fast metabolism…..Botox only lasts 6 weeks!….would hate to be u 🤣🤣🤣
She'll be down in that breakfast room devouring the eggs. Be careful not to include them in the photos of your slimey husband Kimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I’m here all day…..responding to bots, some of whom think I’m a man”.
Shes in lovely Edinburgh with her husband and no kids but wants to sit on Instagram and talk to her paid imaginary friends/followers/bots

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes in lovely Edinburgh with her husband and no kids but wants to sit on Instagram and talk to her paid imaginary friends/followers/bots
With yet another glass of champagne in her hand. But she doesn't drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With yet another glass of champagne in her hand. But she doesn't drink.
I wonder does she always check if her drink is vegan? Not all wines/champagnes are. Hey, who am I trying to kid, the woman wears fur & leather and we all know she’s not vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder does she always check if her drink is vegan? Not all wines/champagnes are. Hey, who am I trying to kid, the woman wears fur & leather and we all know she’s not vegan.
Not only that but the menus she posted?? Not many vegan options there. Like at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.