The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol - the chicken head dancing makes me cringe - I actually cant watch that - but it is funny.
Who holds one arm out to take a photo of yourself kissing - or trying to kiss your partner?
She’s morphing into Katie Price. Price thinks her relationships give her status and uses them for perceived fame too. Nobody cares

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s morphing into Katie Price. Price thinks her relationships give her status and uses them for perceived fame too. Nobody cares
Absolutely - I think she has delusions of people perceiving them as some celebrity power couple :ROFLMAO: Hilarious. Another thing she has to try and prove to the world - that they have this amazing relationship - right on there Kimbo - have another little chat with your therapist

Reactions: 3
Absolutely - I think she has delusions of people perceiving them as some celebrity power couple :ROFLMAO: Hilarious. Another thing she has to try and prove to the world - that they have this amazing relationship - right on there Kimbo - have another little chat with your therapist
Would make sense they did have a great relationship though. They’re both a couple of arrogant turds. I have a friend who knows them and he’s just as bad. Has a reputation as an arrogant dick. They’re so well suited.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would make sense they did have a great relationship though. They’re both a couple of arrogant turds. I have a friend who knows them and he’s just as bad. Has a reputation as an arrogant dick. They’re so well suited.
He absolutely is - sums him and them up perfectly. But it's strange as she always seems to have the need to impress him or prove herself to him. Insecurity maybe - but it's definitely there. Oh the money she has practically pissed down the drain on her wacko coaches over the years and look at her.

Reactions: 2
Lol - the chicken head dancing makes me cringe - I actually cant watch that - but it is funny.
Who holds one arm out to take a photo of yourself kissing - or trying to kiss your partner?
He just doesn’t look that into her. Always looks bored. I mean, it would make sense, she looks absolutely nothing like the woman he married. She now looks like a bloke. She looks so much better back when she trapped him….sorry, when she married him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK own up guys. Who has been asking Kimbo about her onlyfitness app? Come on now, because apparently so many people were?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one needs to ask as she wrote it done in a magic marker - Maybe February - maybe not. lol
Not sure I would trust Ross the 'whizz kid' as he didn't do so well developing the first app. But hey ho - round two. Good luck Ross.

Attachments

• Haha
This is the dress she bought to wear to an upcoming Lunns Rolex dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is the gift that keeps on giving. I cannot wait. She’s going to look like a cheap drag Queen. It practically flashes her minge. She really hasn’t a clue how to dress has she? She sadly thinks that if it’s designer then it must be good. She doesn’t have any style or any clue about how to dress appropriately for an occasion. Bring it on, I can’t wait!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the dress she bought to wear to an upcoming Lunns Rolex dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is the gift that keeps on giving. I cannot wait. She’s going to look like a cheap drag Queen. It practically flashes her minge. She really hasn’t a clue how to dress has she? She sadly thinks that if it’s designer then it must be good. She doesn’t have any style or any clue about how to dress appropriately for an occasion. Bring it on, I can’t wait!!!!🤣🤣🤣
Looking forward to this lol!!! She hasn't got the height or the waist to pull this off. She really has no style - that scarf thing she is hawking is pure granny vibes. Dear love her.

• Haha
a man in a dress that is all 💪🏻🥴

• Haha
Does anyone else remember her saying not that long ago that she “NEVER” watched tv, just didn’t have the time, almost belittling people who did watch tv. Then there was the photo of her lying in bed binge watching something on her iPad…..and now this. But she doesn’t lie. Nope, not Himbo. NEVER watches tv.

Attachments

the best thing is there are so many styles like this on sites like Oh Polly & even Shien. Shes buying a dress because it’s designer but it’s going to look like it cost £20 fromChina

• Haha
the best thing is there are so many styles like this on sites like Oh Polly & even Shien. Shes buying a dress because it’s designer but it’s going to look like it cost £20 fromChina
Looking at Shein right now, there's a lot of much nicer dresses on Shein, for a fraction of the price of hers. That Saint Laurent dress is over £2k on Flannels, and being brutally honest, it looks cheap and tacky even on the model.

Reactions: 2
Looking at Shein right now, there's a lot of much nicer dresses on Shein, for a fraction of the price of hers. That Saint Laurent dress is over £2k on Flannels, and being brutally honest, it looks cheap and tacky even on the model.
It does. But she is paid for the opportunity to tag a designer brand. She’s pathetic. She definitely doesn’t have the waist for that dress. She’ll spend all night contorting herself so it looks like she does. Can’t wait to see it

• Haha
She’s living proof that money can buy you a designer dress but it cannot buy you style or class. The dress looks very cheap, she really doesn’t have the shape for it and she’s just going to look like a ******. She will find it very hard not to constantly flash her knickers (assuming she will be wearing any) when she sits down although maybe that’s the look she’s going for.

She obvs choose it to show off her big thigh. Think is she is the only one who thinks this is attractive. Legs like a rugby player.

• Haha
I know attempting to mod is against the rules but I'm just gonna say I'm really not comfortable with the transphobic comments on this thread.

God knows there's more than enough to criticise her for!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.