The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The YSL dress is beyond inappropriate for the “Rolex event” Off the scale cringe o meter with that dress .. Anyhow.. for such an avid collector of watches and all things sooo expensive Rolex Is ‘so basic’ Kimmy didn’t you know??!! You might want to try to get a piece from a brand such as MB&F … might be more to your super luxurious requirements..

Reactions: 1
I know attempting to mod is against the rules but I'm just gonna say I'm really not comfortable with the transphobic comments on this thread.

God knows there's more than enough to criticise her for!
..but she is resembling a man that's just truth

Reactions: 3
I know attempting to mod is against the rules but I'm just gonna say I'm really not comfortable with the transphobic comments on this thread.

No one was being “transphobic”. Himbo resembles a man due to the physique she has created. It seems nowadays that people go out of their way to be offended at the slightest thing. A sense of humour is a rare thing these days. If you are so easily offended then this probably isn’t the place for you Princess.

Reactions: 9
Her horse account - omg. She is telling us Maya has written it but it is written in the 3rd person for both of them but mostly pumping up Kimbo. Weird as get out.

Reactions: 2
No one was being “transphobic”. Himbo resembles a man due to the physique she has created. It seems nowadays that people go out of their way to be offended at the slightest thing. A sense of humour is a rare thing these days. If you are so easily offended then this probably isn’t the place for you Princess.
I don’t know what the transphobia is but it actually makes me feel quite sad that you’d write this, because it sounds exactly like something Kim would say. It’s okay to be offended and it’s also fine to say “I’m sorry that I offended you” No one “went out of their way to be offended” they simply pointed out their offence. Whether intended or not, transphobia is a sensitive and really serious to some people. They are also right there are plenty of other things that you can make fun of her for. She’s a tragedy. But if we can’t even apologise to each other then we have no hope of bringing her down together.

• Haha
I don’t know what the transphobia is but it actually makes me feel quite sad that you’d write this, because it sounds exactly like something Kim would say. It’s okay to be offended and it’s also fine to say “I’m sorry that I offended you” No one “went out of their way to be offended” they simply pointed out their offence. Whether intended or not, transphobia is a sensitive and really serious to some people. They are also right there are plenty of other things that you can make fun of her for. She’s a tragedy. But if we can’t even apologise to each other then we have no hope of bringing her down together.
No, personally I’m not sorry as I didn’t say anything wrong. Read back over my posts and tell me what I said that was “transphobic”. As for “bringing her down”. I don’t want to bring anyone down. I’m here to call out Kim’s bullshit and to laugh with others at the things she posts that I find funny. I do think her ways are shady,
her business practices are more than questionable and from the way she comes across I don’t like her as a person but I don’t wish to “bring her down”. Karma will find those it needs to find.

Reactions: 5
Her horse account - omg. She is telling us Maya has written it but it is written in the 3rd person for both of them but mostly pumping up Kimbo. Weird as get out.
What a load of tit. There is no way Maya wrote this. It was produced by one of her minions to try and up engagement on the flagging accounts. And Kimbo is gradually handing over all the stuff she can't be arsed with any more to Laura. Needs to generate more crap to fulfill her goal of being a billionaire by the time she is 50. I think she likes to keep her little minions hanging on in there by dangling that little carrot in front of them -that she will make them rich - after all they are like family :D. Such a superficial set up

• Haha
No, personally I’m not sorry as I didn’t say anything wrong. Read back over my posts and tell me what I said that was “transphobic”. As for “bringing her down”. I don’t want to bring anyone down. I’m here to call out Kim’s bullshit and to laugh with others at the things she posts that I find funny. I do think her ways are shady,
her business practices are more than questionable and from the way she comes across I don’t like her as a person but I don’t wish to “bring her down”. Karma will find those it needs to find.
I’m not going to waste my time trying to convince you because it seems like you’ve made up your mind. It’s up to the person you offended to explain why what you said caused them harm. Speaking to someone like that, calling them “princess” and being patronising is completely unnecessary and divisive.

I’m not going to waste my time trying to convince you because it seems like you’ve made up your mind. It’s up to the person you offended to explain why what you said caused them harm. Speaking to someone like that, calling them “princess” and being patronising is completely unnecessary and divisive.
Read the thread back and it’s likely the use of the word “******” - although perhaps the OP could advise. Hope this doesn’t put anyone off and the thread can be a safe space for everyone, apart from Kim.

• Angry
Reactions: 1

Read the thread back and it’s likely the use of the word “******” - although perhaps the OP could advise. Hope this doesn’t put anyone off and the thread can be a safe space for everyone, apart from Kim.
“******”?! That’s the best you’ve got? Oh good grief give it a rest.

Guys, everybody has said their opinion. We know how everyone feels. Now let’s get back to the reason we’re all even here in the first place - the car crash that is Kim!
Those lips look like bee stings. I’m delighted she has started on that slippery slope. She really is starting to look nothing like her old self at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See she has removed the 'reviews' section from her fb page.
What a shady witch!!!! Proves she knows exactly what she is and that her actions can’t stand up to fair criticism. That will backfire on her though. She will drive more people to leave a review on her new Google review page. And more people have access to Google than fb. In the short term it will seem like it’s working out for her, but unless she’s changing who she is and how she conducts her business then her shady dealings will catch up with her. Absolute disgrace of a woman!!!!!

Hopefully the people who left fb reviews now go to the Google page.

Reactions: 4
When you think of all her rants about covid and vaccinations and how the government was trying to control people and take away their choice…. That’s exactly how she operates with her business, customers and followers. Maybe that’s why it triggered her so much!!!
Nobody is allowed to think or say anything about her that doesn’t conform to what she pretends to be. If they do she does her best to censor them.
Tell me I’m wrong Kimbo!

• Heart
When you think of all her rants about covid and vaccinations and how the government was trying to control people and take away their choice…. That’s exactly how she operates with her business, customers and followers. Maybe that’s why it triggered her so much!!!
Nobody is allowed to think or say anything about her that doesn’t conform to what she pretends to be. If they do she does her best to censor them.
Tell me I’m wrong Kimbo!
It’s also exactly how she treats her children with her ‘unschooling’, I think she’s worried they would meet different people and be exposed to different views and realise their mum and dad are weird AF

I agree. Whilst her shape & appearance isn’t particularly feminine some of the things people are saying about her are slurs that have been used against trans people & it makes me uncomfortable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.