The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.. cashmere?.. there she goes rubbing the fact she IS NOT A VEGAN into people's faces
Oi kim ..tick tick honey

She won’t have even noticed. She’s the least self aware person I’ve ever seen, aside from Kanye 😂
Kanye is a Saint next to her

Reactions: 3
.. cashmere?.. there she goes rubbing the fact she IS NOT A VEGAN into people's faces
Oi kim ..tick tick honey

She addresses the ethical vegan bs in her live yesterday in her usual dishonest way. Admitted to wearing leather, cashmere and wool as they are byproducts of the animal industry. In other words the animals were killed for other things and not specifically those products. Forgot to mention that she wears fur which is most definitely not a byproduct.
Kim, your constant lies are getting boring! Just be honest. You have absolutely no integrity and everybody that buys into your bs eventually realises that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She addresses the ethical vegan bs in her live yesterday in her usual dishonest way. Admitted to wearing leather, cashmere and wool as they are byproducts of the animal industry. In other words the animals were killed for other things and not specifically those products. Forgot to mention that she wears fur which is most definitely not a byproduct.
Kim, your constant lies are getting boring! Just be honest. You have absolutely no integrity and everybody that buys into your bs eventually realises that.
Dear stupid kim thick as 2 planks..its still not OK to wear or eat animals regardless of your excuses ..
tick tock babes tick tock😂

Wtf is an " ethical vegan" never heard such nonsense 😆🤣

Reactions: 1
Wtf is an " ethical vegan" never heard such nonsense 😆🤣
[/QUOTE]
All you need to know is she isn’t one! 😂 She isn’t any kind of vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
woeful reviews on the app also....
Im sure that ITV, This Morning, Forbes and the Sunday Times would be interested to see she is using there logos on her website and the app also - I wonder has she requested a licence from them. Ummmm.

1666453667393.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oi kim ..tick tick honey

I notice she conveniently left out that she wears fur. That bad acting when she tries to convince people that she didn’t know that there was a difference between a vegan and plant based when she set up and named her company. Yeah whatever Himbo. You knew. You’re just shady.

I always feel sorry for her little boy Jack. He doesn’t seem to have any kids of his own age to play with. School gives you that first and foremost before education. I hope she is providing him alternate social opportunities behind the scenes as friendships are important for kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I always feel sorry for her little boy Jack. He doesn’t seem to have any kids of his own age to play with. School gives you that first and foremost before education. I hope she is providing him alternate social opportunities behind the scenes as friendships are important for kids.
I don't think she knows what a rave is.

• Haha
I agree. I feel sorry for all of them given that they have been deprived of so many opportunities by their Mother primarily, but Ryan is as bad for going along with it. I too particularity feel sorry for Jack, he always looks so sad and seems to be in his room making a light show and blasting music. Either that or smashing things in the garden with the axe his parents bought him. I will never forget that sequence of stories as long as I live. This pair have done their kids no favours at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree. I feel sorry for all of them given that they have been deprived of so many opportunities by their Mother primarily, but Ryan is as bad for going along with it. I too particularity feel sorry for Jack, he always looks so sad and seems to be in his room making a light show and blasting music. Either that or smashing things in the garden with the axe his parents bought him. I will never forget that sequence of stories as long as I live. This pair have done their kids no favours at all.
He does indeed look so lost poor fella. Hope that is not the case.

Sucking up to dimbo. Must be in the job description. Where have all these random coaches come from? What qualifies you to be a coach?

Why do they think creating a second app is a good idea when the first one crashed and burned!

Why do they think creating a second app is a good idea when the first one crashed and burned!
Yes that app is the lost step child. No updates in over 6 months. Very few reviews. Nobody seems to even ask about it.

Reactions: 2
Yes that app is the lost step child. No updates in over 6 months. Very few reviews. Nobody seems to even ask about it.
Agreed! Totally worth pissing off customers and drawing attention to your lack of integrity!

The app only works in Kim's head - did she do any market research or just think that its going to work cause she wishes it to?

She really is struggling for content and has started those bloody stupid memes on the horsey account. She really does a lot of things half assed instead of concentrating on one thing and doing it well.

The attempt at a smoochie kiss with Ryan had me heaving 🤢
There are certain things she does that just make me feel icky and I can’t put my finger on why. That was one of them.
Her feet and nipples also trigger me (she’ll approve of that description) in a similar way.
My absolute favourite though is the car crash dancing. Please Kimmy, can we have some more? 🙏

• Haha
The attempt at a smoochie kiss with Ryan had me heaving 🤢
There are certain things she does that just make me feel icky and I can’t put my finger on why. That was one of them.
Her feet and nipples also trigger me (she’ll approve of that description) in a similar way.
My absolute favourite though is the car crash dancing. Please Kimmy, can we have some more? 🙏
Lol - the chicken head dancing makes me cringe - I actually cant watch that - but it is funny.
Who holds one arm out to take a photo of yourself kissing - or trying to kiss your partner?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.