The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor fella canā€™t even be given a moment of privacy with his grandfather ā€¦ starting to learn to drive is difficult enough without her running around with the phone, why does she have to parade the most inappropriate moments šŸ˜‘
I really think social services should be worried about some of those children ā€¦ the one in the room playing the music ?!?!? And surely if they were being educated at home we would hear all about their milestones ? Languages are great but a GCSE in maths is kinda handy no???
I donā€™t give a fk about her life and the car crash it is but it galls me the way those kids are just left ā€¦ what sort of life is she gearing them up for??

Reactions: 3
The poor fella canā€™t even be given a moment of privacy with his grandfather ā€¦ starting to learn to drive is difficult enough without her running around with the phone, why does she have to parade the most inappropriate moments šŸ˜‘
I really think social services should be worried about some of those children ā€¦ the one in the room playing the music ?!?!? And surely if they were being educated at home we would hear all about their milestones ? Languages are great but a GCSE in maths is kinda handy no???
I donā€™t give a fk about her life and the car crash it is but it galls me the way those kids are just left ā€¦ what sort of life is she gearing them up for??
I think sheā€™s so damaged by her own years at boarding school sheā€™s gone the exact opposite way for her kids. But she doesnā€™t seem to realise in a way sheā€™s done the same thing - taken their choice away. They could have tried school (for social reasons, leadership opportunities etc - she likes leadership) and then if they didnā€™t like it give them the choice themselves to not go. She absolutely deprived them of that choice. Itā€™s so selfish. And then uses them to praise herself depending on the point sheā€™s trying to prove - sometimes she proudly unschools, other times sheā€™s so busy because she home schools. So lacking in any kind of sincerity or selflessness in any aspect of her life. Kids should come first. Always! She makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
For millionaires youā€™d have thought she could have afforded a better first carā€¦

Reactions: 3
For millionaires youā€™d have thought she could have afforded a better first carā€¦
I was just coming on to say that doesnā€™t look like the first car of the son of a ā€œmillionaireā€.
Itā€™s very modest. Considering she bought her daughter a pony that was way too much power for her as she just threw money at it, I would have thought her son would have had a much better car. Poor show.

Reactions: 2
Millionaire my hole šŸ˜… thereā€™s teenagers driving around in Volkswagen golfs & seat Leonā€™s that were bought by their parents & theyā€™re definitely not millionaires šŸ˜… nothing wrong with the lads car but itā€™s not what youā€™d expect her to buy since she loves to flaunt her wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was more concerned that she thinks Bay Leaves come before Basil alphabetically šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching the second series of The Vow on sky re the NXIVM trial in New York. Keep wondering will we see Kim in the background of any of the cult footage! Funny how she hasnā€™t mentioned the court cases.

Reactions: 5
So she wants to be a BILLIONAIRE by the time she turns 50..and is going to gift every family member a MILLION when it happens šŸ¤” šŸ¤£šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.