The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never saw a millionares house with the clothes drying on the radiators, plus Lorraine must of had the day off bed not made, tut tut
Is that a pole in her bedroom……🤪🤪🤪 maybe she’s aiming for a pole dancing vid for Christmas…..😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's a very old phone, she has the iPhone 14 pro [3 camera lenses] and had the 13 pro [3 camera lenses] before that one. This photo only has 1, max 2. I would say it's 2-3 years old....but she never lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Uh oh, Kim’s not happy with her shape now, she’s lost muscle and she’s not ok…..but she said she was……but now she isn’t. She lacks motivation she says. Wasn’t she very belittling of people before and she said “stop making excuses, stop being lazy and get it done”?! So come on Kimmy, stop moaning and get it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How cold is it in the shed, oh sorry cardio room. lol. That video of her filtered to the max, breath clearly showing in what must be a freezing shed.
Kim get a heater in there so you can take your coat off.
Also apparently her fires are lit 24 hours a day - Kimbo obvs has a lacky who must sit by the fire every night when they go to bed keeping it going. But of course she never lies so they must be lit round the clock.

• Haha
Why doesn’t she just fork out the money and upgrade her heating and windows in the house? All that money she spends in FaceTherapy and on all her designer tit could have paid for the work ten times over by now. I’d hate my kids to be living in a freezing house when I have the means to fix it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.