The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she’s like one of those plastic sex dolls you see on hen party’s
She’s so pathetic!!!!! She forgets she puts her ugly ageing mug on video so she can’t fool us into thinking she actually looks like that picture on the right 😂 Katie Price syndrome me thinks!

Reactions: 6
She’s so pathetic!!!!! She forgets she puts her ugly ageing mug on video so she can’t fool us into thinking she actually looks like that picture on the right 😂 Katie Price syndrome me thinks!
Anyone that has that much work done to their face all end up looking the same 🥴 it’s terrible I’ll never understand it & I’m 45

Reactions: 5
A true feast 🙈
I dream of the day i have a chef to cook me peas, sweetcorn & broccoli 😐
I’m not worthy kimbo

Nope not a sucker you’re just a total twit !!!
“Oh my goodness gracious me”…..it’s literally some Birds Eye frozen veg and I am totally here for “Chef Lee’s” level of trolling. All that meat substitute crap contains god knows what. I wouldn’t eat it if you paid me. It’s odd how they go out of their way to name everything like meat products, just call it something else!

Jesus she’s like one of those plastic sex dolls you see on hen party’s
Awww bless her. I hope she can afford some decent sized diamond studs soon. I really had to zoom in to find them in your ears there Himbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh do share some here am not on Facebook!

On ‘chef’ Lees menu board … I imagine she must be raging she decided to become a vegan for I find it funny how she seems obsessed with eating meat ‘substitutes’ methinks she misses meat 😂 and for all her talk of meat and cancer links surely some of those meat substitutes are less well researched than animal products?? Don’t get me wrong eat meat or don’t that’s a personal choice, I think she just decided to jump on the bandwagon of something maybe new at the time without really thinking it through - for she’s definitely not an ethical vegan everyone knows that.
Her account now literally looks and sounds like a car crash, she’s turning into a parade of herself. Self destruction day by day. She doesn’t even look like she takes herself seriously anymore its incredibly unhinged and if I was her family I’d be worried.
Hopefully these keep coming in !!!

Attachments

• Wow
All the reviews she was begging for for google over 80 5 star reviews.
I can’t find it in a Google search engine?
When it becomes more visible the negative reviews will definitely follow. You can’t operate a business in the way she does and not have the customers you shafted sound off about it.

I can’t find it in a Google search engine?
When it becomes more visible the negative reviews will definitely follow. You can’t operate a business in the way she does and not have the customers you shafted sound off about it.
she had the link on her begging request.

Reactions: 1

Attachments

Last edited:
There are Facebook reviews on The Millionaire Mentor too. I see two genuine ones negative ones and the rest are spam about investment schemes.

Reactions: 2
There are Facebook reviews on The Millionaire Mentor too. I see two genuine ones negative ones and the rest are spam about investment schemes.
She she has strange hocus pocus reviews on her normal page too, which she doesn’t question because they’re positive. Only questions the negative reviews. Anybody considering buying from her will take the time to read all the reviews and will see most of the recent ones are nonsensical or negative.

Reactions: 1
Honestly this woman sends shivers down my spine. It's no surprise she was involved in NXIVM but what surprises me is that she's still in business. Would love the US authorities to look into her since so many of her customers are in the US and she charges in USD.

I know someone in one of her mentor groups in the US.
she’s often amazed by the bad advice in there but look at this 😲
They certainly love publicly naming & shaming & showing TRUE COLORS.
I’ve asked her to keep sending !!
Be careful, edit the post to block out your Facebook photo before you get banned and we miss info 😂 or she goes after you.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.