The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when someone here questioned if she was still friends with Lucinda Green, Dimbo tags Lucinda in her horse stories. Hi Dimbo šŸ‘‹, thanks for stopping by and answering our questions as usual. We love our little puppet! We ask and she delivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isnā€™t it odd that a ā€œmillionaireā€ doesnā€™t have her own equestrian yard, she uses her Motherā€™s and has to rent grazing fields from a neighbour? Surely a ā€œmillionaireā€ would buy their own home with stables and land?

Reactions: 4
Isnā€™t it odd that a ā€œmillionaireā€ doesnā€™t have her own equestrian yard, she uses her Motherā€™s and has to rent grazing fields from a neighbour? Surely a ā€œmillionaireā€ would buy their own home with stables and land?
There are plenty of gorgeous houses with land, paddocks, stables etc up for sale right now.

No sign of her over at badminton this weekend....suppose she will only go when she is competing at it and sponsoring it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No sign of her over at badminton this weekend....suppose she will only go when she is competing at it and sponsoring it šŸ¤£
Sheā€™ll never be there in either capacity!
I also find it odd that she would (allegedly) spend money upgrading stables and installing a sand school at a property that isnā€™t even hers. What if her Mum wants to move house? Would Dimbo not have been better putting that money towards a property of her own with equestrian facilities and land?! Doesnā€™t make financial sense to me. But as someone else has said, buying a property with land and stables is for people with actual money.

• Haha
I think we can park the illusion that she has lots of money. Ryan clearly has done well financially and is subsidising her hobbies but you canā€™t pretend to be loaded then set up a go fund me for people to buy your crappy regurgitated programmes. You slept with a rugby player Kim and now heā€™s buying you designer clothes. Well played šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we can park the illusion that she has lots of money. Ryan clearly has done well financially and is subsidising her hobbies but you canā€™t pretend to be loaded then set up a go fund me for people to buy your crappy regurgitated programmes. You slept with a rugby player Kim and now heā€™s buying you designer clothes. Well played šŸ‘
Thatā€™s the perfect summary of the situation! I would just add that she trapped the rugby player within 2 weeks of meeting him.

Her content today ā€¦ a chicken walking about and kimmy talking to said chicken. Jesus almighty !?!?! How is this a fitness page - am truly baffled at what she puts out these days ā€¦ when did she last do an actual ā€˜postā€™ relating to fitness and not herself on holiday getting sloshed every opportunity?? Such a sham šŸ˜‘

This guy - watch out there's swearing - made me laugh, the joke about the abs especially.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m a bit confused why would it be awful for the companies is it cause sheā€™s going to be late?? Just donā€™t get it šŸ˜³
Not sticking up for her in the least but Lunns is a jewellers in Belfast so I think she means after all their planning to get their customers to an event, itā€™s disappointing for them (Lunns). Rolex wonā€™t give a hoot whether Dimbo and Ryan are there or not!
Iā€™m laughing at the ā€œexclusive eventā€ bit!! No Dimbo, youā€™ve been invited to an event because your husband spends his money in their store. By her reckoning, every event that requires an invitation is ā€œexclusiveā€ā€¦..like a childā€™s birthday party šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hi kim..
orange lipstick does not suit you.
Forgive me if I'm mistaken but wasn't it you spitting feathers last year over easyjet? Something like you're "never flying with them again" and how you were going to..lol..only travel by private jet?..
šŸ¤” šŸ¤„

• Haha
Hi kim..
orange lipstick does not suit you.
Forgive me if I'm mistaken but wasn't it you spitting feathers last year over easyjet? Something like you're "never flying with them again" and how you were going to..lol..only travel by private jet?..
šŸ¤” šŸ¤„
Exactly and Lee drove them to the airport?! Wouldnā€™t you think Rolex would have sent a driver for the ā€œmillionaireā€?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

šŸ˜«I fkn hate the way she taps her lips with her finger with that smarmy grin..gives me the right icky ick šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A comment about the mat on the floor beside the bed. Why does she think this is a flex? This is standard in hotels the world over.
Does she not get out much?

• Haha