The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This takes two faced to a whole new level!! 😱 she doesn’t even look the same person and I don’t think in a good way!!
She looks like a different person and as you say not in a good way. She looks as hard as nails. To be this unhappy with your looks is very sad. Never happy. Remember how she obsessively used to take half naked photos of herself in front of a mirror? She is never happy with how she looks. It’s a mental illness.

Reactions: 2
Her face is very weird right now - the painted on eyebrows that you can clearly see her real ones underneath look so odd. The plumped up cheeks - it all looks inflated and wrong - out of balance. Of course we are don't know exactly as each pic has a huge filter. She cant see what others see which is sad. But she looks in the mirror, eye bleeping each time. laughable.
Good luck with the Sculptra Kim - It doesnt last 2 years - it last sooo much longer and if you took the time to google it you will see a world of pain from people that have had it. Huge inflated faces - bumps and lumps - the list goes on. It's not reversible. Do I hope this doesn't happen to her ..... ummmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just think it was pointed out yesterday that she must have had her wrist slapped and then today she’s giving us the middle finger cause the rules don’t apply to dimbo!!!…. Shame on eventing ireland using this as a sponsor gives a great image to young people!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just think it was pointed out yesterday that she must have had her wrist slapped and then today she’s giving us the middle finger cause the rules don’t apply to dimbo!!!…. Shame on eventing ireland using this as a sponsor gives a great image to young people!!
I actually don’t know anyone that rides without a hat. Looking at this makes me so cross. I even wear a hat leading horses to the field. So many people I know have had unexpected and almost life ending experiences from freak moments with horses. As a sponsor she is a disgrace.

Reactions: 7
She’s doing an awful lot with a horse that is just back into work.. so much for slowly back into it, med trot & cantering already?

agreed and he competed in July so it is not been a year.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Dimbo tell us she was going to take a Peter “all the way to the top” in eventing?! Now, just like that, he’s going to be at the top in dressage. Did I miss him at the top of eventing?! A complete stress head doing dressage. Seems like a plan. Not.
I believe (and I could be wrong) she said maya and peter would be representing Ireland on the international stage 😂😂 that poor horse is being flung back into work at an unfair pace given he has been out for a year! The woman doesn’t have a clue! Highly strung Peter who hates dressage is going to be forced into a relentless dressage programme whether he likes it or not! Where is the welfare of this horse considered!! She literally has all the gear and no idea- idiot! Welfare should always come first!

..kim your eyelids are still.hooded..even with your chavvy lashes lol..even when you try and stretch the eyebrow..its still droopy and hooded..let's keep it real babes 😘
Screenshot_20240518_142133_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_080229_Chrome.jpg

Have a great holiday ..can't wait for the farce that is your family life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look proper bashed up ..is it worth it kim?
I bet we see mo.pics of you without shades for a week 👀 🍿
Screenshot_20240518_162349_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_162344_Chrome.jpg

I’m sure we all can’t wait to see the private jet. Last time we all remember “bye bye sleazyjet” as she tagged a PJ company and said she would be using them next time. Let’s see if she’s true to her word. Place your bets.

Also what semi professional eventer goes off to Marbs for a week the week before a big international!!! The mind boggles. I told my sister this who’s also competing in the 2* alongside Dimbo and she just shrugged her shoulders and laughed 😂
None. They take it seriously and ride multiple horses. They train others and clean up after their own horses. She just expects to pop on and win.

She looked far better before messing with her face. Now she looks like a smug spock

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure we all can’t wait to see the private jet. Last time we all remember “bye bye sleazyjet” as she tagged a PJ company and said she would be using them next time. Let’s see if she’s true to her word. Place your bets.
Bet it’s Ryanair … 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3