The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EasyJet Kimbo? 😂😂 What happened to the private jet, did they blank you despite your tagging and begging?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Priceless, absolutely priceless.😂😂😂 And all the stories about how VERY, VERY expensive this trip is…..does she think she’s the only one to spend a lot on holidays?! We all know it’s Ryan’s money anyway. And how her life is so hectic with the horses and “the house and everything….”, um, Dimbo you have a groom, a housekeeper and a chef. So what exactly is she talking about?! What does she do in the house?!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Priceless, absolutely priceless.😂😂😂 And all the stories about how VERY, VERY expensive this trip is…..does she think she’s the only one to spend a lot on holidays?! We all know it’s Ryan’s money anyway. And how her life is so hectic with the horses and “the house and everything….”, um, Dimbo you have a groom, a housekeeper and a chef. So what exactly is she talking about?! What does she do in the house?!
And juggling kids school oh yes they don’t go. What does the 18 year old do all day ?

Reactions: 3
And juggling kids school oh yes they don’t go. What does the 18 year old do all day ?
I believe she said previously that he spends almost 14 hours a day gaming. That would explain why he’s such a bad colour. He doesn’t get any fresh air in his mouldy bedroom. Of course, if that has changed Dimbo will tell us. Maybe he could get a job but his lack of education and qualifications may be a hindrance. Speaking Mandarin will be no use to him with no other education. What happened to Jack’s fitness progress? Wasn’t he training with her and she started posting pictures of his progress (which was always a bad idea). We haven’t heard anything about it. Still, Kim can’t stick to her own programs so why would her kids?
---
Just arrived and what does this kid do? Sits on the sofa with his phone. How sad.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Kim can your mates @facetherapy do something for your trotters?..😬 ..please??
Screenshot_20240520_084439_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I am affronted for her and can’t stop laughing at this. Taking the Chanel bum bag to the gym, what a total fanny 😂😂😂😂
Is it just me of is the floor bending - left of her thigh? Either way those thighs!! Like a big rugby player.

Last edited:
I am affronted for her and can’t stop laughing at this. Taking the Chanel bum bag to the gym, what a total fanny 😂😂😂😂
So funny! I think she is under the misguided impression that this makes her “fit in”. Instead it makes her look like an utter twit! Remember the sob story about how she was there years ago as a guest of someone else and she felt like she didn’t fit in as she had no designer gear. It’s quite sad that she thinks these trinkets are a sign of wealth……meanwhile her house is mouldy, has single glazing and is falling down.

• Haha
I believe she said previously that he spends almost 14 hours a day gaming. That would explain why he’s such a bad colour. He doesn’t get any fresh air in his mouldy bedroom. Of course, if that has changed Dimbo will tell us. Maybe he could get a job but his lack of education and qualifications may be a hindrance. Speaking Mandarin will be no use to him with no other education. What happened to Jack’s fitness progress? Wasn’t he training with her and she started posting pictures of his progress (which was always a bad idea). We haven’t heard anything about it. Still, Kim can’t stick to her own programs so why would her kids?
---
Just arrived and what does this kid do? Sits on the sofa with his phone. How sad.
I see she updated he still lifting weights. She is the proudest of the oddest things. He is 18 and not working or going to school. Poor kid.

I see she updated he still lifting weights. She is the proudest of the oddest things. He is 18 and not working or going to school. Poor kid.
Our very own puppet. She answers all our questions.😂 She really is proud of odd things and she’s like a boastful child. Everything she has is “phenomenal, epic”….the bathrooms in the villa are “enormous”….she’s constantly letting everyone know that everything she has is better than anyone else’s (it isn’t). Very sad way to be.
Also showing us what a great parent she is by cuddling Jack in bed today (whilst she’s naked, bit odd). You know what would make her a great parent apart from having given her kids an education? If she would set her phone down, be present and enjoy the family holiday.

• Heart
We haven’t seen much of Lee - he must be so disappointed missing out on this holiday- I reckon he’s long gone!
---
Our very own puppet. She answers all our questions.😂 She really is proud of odd things and she’s like a boastful child. Everything she has is “phenomenal, epic”….the bathrooms in the villa are “enormous”….she’s constantly letting everyone know that everything she has is better than anyone else’s (it isn’t). Very sad way to be.
Also showing us what a great parent she is by cuddling Jack in bed today (whilst she’s naked, bit odd). You know what would make her a great parent apart from having given her kids an education? If she would set her phone down, be present and enjoy the family holiday.
Omg I thought the same thing about the bed! Weird af

We haven’t seen much of Lee - he must be so disappointed missing out on this holiday- I reckon he’s long gone!
---

Omg I thought the same thing about the bed! Weird af
The bed thing is really, really weird.

Reactions: 1
Christ Dimbo aint on this list??? Wtf? She's only got 3.5 years left to achieve her billionaire status as she promised.

• Haha
Christ Dimbo aint on this list??? Wtf? She's only got 3.5 years left to achieve her billionaire status as she promised.
is that before or after Badminton?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This man’s face is a picture. Don’t think I’ve seen him smile once obvs not impressed with Kimbos generosity…… but seriously he must be scunnered… she turns up at his birthday and. Is he’s stuck in a villa with her!!! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Is she serious? She loves the fact she can get a pizza delivery to the villa ? Like whaaat?? 🤣🤣🤯😂😂
Looks chilly and ryan's dad looks cold and fed up ..kid still on his phone
Screenshot_20240521_183141_Chrome.jpg

---
This man’s face is a picture. Don’t think I’ve seen him smile once obvs not impressed with Kimbos generosity…… but seriously he must be scunnered… she turns up at his birthday and. Is he’s stuck in a villa with her!!! 😂😂😂
Just saw the same thing 😂😂

• Haha
that is what she loves about being in Spain ? ordering a pizza to be delivered?

• Haha