The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comment about the mat on the floor beside the bed. Why does she think this is a flex? This is standard in hotels the world over.
Does she not get out much?
she always comments on it and she makes the comment that they do not do that in the US. I don't know why she finds it necessary to point out.

Reactions: 3
she always comments on it and she makes the comment that they do not do that in the US. I don't know why she finds it necessary to point out.
Probs because she's a dullard who can't think of anything else to say.

Up there with one of the most cringeworthy captions. Dimbo your dress is way too short and to flash your underwear, if you’re wearing any, shows zero class.
Dimbo has a new friend, which must be a novelty. Let’s hope Julianna reads here and our advice is RUN! Don’t get involved!
---
A comment about the mat on the floor beside the bed. Why does she think this is a flex? This is standard in hotels the world over.
Does she not get out much?
She’s just very basic and constantly shows that she isn’t used to nice things.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Up there with one of the most cringeworthy captions. Dimbo your dress is way too short and to flash your underwear, if you’re wearing any, shows zero class.
Dimbo has a new friend, which must be a novelty. Let’s hope Julianna reads here and our advice is RUN! Don’t get involved!

she tags people because she wants them to see her insta and all her bought followers and think she’s important.
---

She’s just very basic and constantly shows that she isn’t used to nice things.
she tags people because she wants them to see her insta and all her bought followers and think she’s important.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she will correct me but thought there were to be no negotiations if u can’t afford the pony don’t come near her???
The best 14hh .... well except for the other one your daughter will keep eventing even though she said she'd outgrown 'Cloudy'. Ummm. If it doesn't perform its out.

I’m sure she will correct me but thought there were to be no negotiations if u can’t afford the pony don’t come near her???
Yep. That’s what she said. Perhaps calling her out on her “this pony will never refuse” lie, allowed for negotiations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pity she feels her horses need schooled more than her children!! Did she ever admit to an injury with Peter?
---
Anybody with any wit will want full vetting and a long trial period before parting with £60k
---
Thread title

The Sculpted Vegan where the horses get more schooling than the kids!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pity she feels her horses need schooled more than her children!! Did she ever admit to an injury with Peter?
---

Anybody with any wit will want full vetting and a long trial period before parting with £60k
---
Thread title

The Sculpted Vegan where the horses get more schooling than the kids!
But he still looks lame 🙈

This takes two faced to a whole new level!! 😱 she doesn’t even look the same person and I don’t think in a good way!!
It’s so sad - she is going to be unrecognisable in a few years - her face will have melted off her. She should spend her money on therapy it would serve her better. At some point we all have to accept we are getting older and I for one am extremely grateful to be here and healthy and well - that’s enough for me, her narcissism and arrogance is off the scale and really so so sad.

This takes two faced to a whole new level!! 😱 she doesn’t even look the same person and I don’t think in a good way!!
Very sad such a distorted body image she has. She posts it to the world. Her family needs to step in. Face therapy is complicite. Like a bar is responsible for over serving. Sad her husband doesn’t see it. While her followers argue over oatmeal and fruit. They are funding her continued mental illness. The emperor has no clothes.

Didn’t Dimbo tell us she was going to take a Peter “all the way to the top” in eventing?! Now, just like that, he’s going to be at the top in dressage. Did I miss him at the top of eventing?! A complete stress head doing dressage. Seems like a plan. Not.

Attachments