The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her be latest post says she lost 8.8lb of muscle. I swear her stories said 6lb?

Reactions: 3
She is saying her programs do not work for her atI least. She been doing the same exercises with Mark. Yet her programs change exercises. Why are people not seeing this lastest post of hers as she is admitting she does not live by her own programs. Her calling herself a professional equestrian is comical. I know many real professional eventers, some Olympians. They do not refer to themselves in that way. She thinks it gives her more creedence with her followers. Also a professional eventer would not take off 8 weeks from riding like she just admitted to.

Of course her programs don’t work. They are yo-yo diet plans. Nothing more. Admits she no longer does cardio but her plans say otherwise. Nonsense. Snake oil sales ma from the east.

Reactions: 6
Of course her programs don’t work. They are yo-yo diet plans. Nothing more. Admits she no longer does cardio but her plans say otherwise. Nonsense. Snake oil sales ma from the east.
Exactly! She has two hour a day cardio plus 6 days of weights.

She is saying her programs do not work for her atI least. She been doing the same exercises with Mark. Yet her programs change exercises. Why are people not seeing this lastest post of hers as she is admitting she does not live by her own programs. Her calling herself a professional equestrian is comical. I know many real professional eventers, some Olympians. They do not refer to themselves in that way. She thinks it gives her more creedence with her followers. Also a professional eventer would not take off 8 weeks from riding like she just admitted to.
The equestrian world can’t take her seriously- all the gear and no idea!

Reactions: 4
Hmmmmmm let me think about this coming from a total non rider but has watched her children ride for years. That ain’t a square halt!!! Maybe leave the teaching moments to the professionals 😂 but maybe on re reading the list it is a square half????

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Thank you. I couldn't see any suggestions so I kept it simple :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, Ive been a bit preoccupied but thanks for keeping the momentum up and I love the simple but effective title. Its important that we keep trying to educate the public about what kind of woman she really is.
---
So she does a live q z and a drinking champagne ? Baffled
No one must have turned up - they rescheduled until Monday. People are learning!! She is on a slippery slope. Desperate for money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Everything she posts about is just pure cringe ?!?!? I get second hand embarrassment for her daily. So you drink?!? Most do. Mind you I’d watch your youngest son for that’s unhealthy behaviour- rave music in a dark room blasting out ‘music’ strobe lights etc?!?!? How much time do you actually spend with your kids it’s like they are just people who live in the same house. This liberal parenting is just a way of saying couldn’t be bothered 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
“Impressed by him”?! God this kid breaks my heart. He has no friends, no education & no prospects. He spends his time in a dark, mouldy room with flashing lights and loud music (and no ear defenders). This cannot be good for him, he’s so pale and unhealthy looking. We are all far from impressed with your parenting Kimbo, you’ve just filed it under “too difficult, can’t be bothered”.

Attachments

• Heart
Everything she posts about is just pure cringe ?!?!? I get second hand embarrassment for her daily. So you drink?!? Most do. Mind you I’d watch your youngest son for that’s unhealthy behaviour- rave music in a dark room blasting out ‘music’ strobe lights etc?!?!? How much time do you actually spend with your kids it’s like they are just people who live in the same house. This liberal parenting is just a way of saying couldn’t be bothered 🤷‍♀️
I think we need to be fair and balanced here tbh!! Kim has clearly stated (a number of times) that she and all of the boys train together with big Mark 4 days a week, every single week!! For I think the last 10 months! And we all know Kim doesn’t lie - not ever, not even teeny tiny white lies 😂😂 those boys are no way training 4 days a week they’d be like popeye and they are all particularly pale and pasty! I think you hit the nail on the head they are just all sharing a house!

It breaks my heart - the boy who she had to ship friends in for his birthday as he has no friends here. What the actual duck is going on there. If you insist on home schooling or whatever it is she does - at least involve them in activities with their piers. Not hanging about with their middle aged ma down the gym. That poor wee young fella - trapped in his bedroom, no education, playing with his decks till all hours. Thank god the girl has horses. Its a great way to connect and meet people - the others I do worry about. She is robbing them .
What sort of teenager has no social contact or friends he can hang out with? This is her and her husbands doing.
My teens are going into town every weekend, cinema, meeting others, starting to engage in relationships. School and after school activities, sports, riding and so much more.
My dog has more social interactions than her kids do.

Reactions: 5
She was sent to boarding school. Doesn’t take a top psychologist to dissect the all or nothing mentality she’s got with regards to school. She’s trying to undo her childhood through them. They should have been given the choice though and she should have found replacements for all the non educational things school provides, mainly social interaction. That young boy has been badly neglected in that area. It’s a sin.