The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that is what she loves about being in Spain ? ordering a pizza to be delivered?
No! This is what she loves about the marbellabeachclub specifically!

Her father in laws face is always brilliant when she's around. When she filmed him on the golf buggy and told him he was now famous on insta.

She has no concept of personal space at all

Reactions: 5
Gosh, I wish I was a millionaire so I could experience the luxury of having pizzas delivered.
---
At least she has covered up her feet.

Someone needs her father in law as their profile picture 🤣

• Haha
This man’s face is a picture. Don’t think I’ve seen him smile once obvs not impressed with Kimbos generosity…… but seriously he must be scunnered… she turns up at his birthday and. Is he’s stuck in a villa with her!!! 😂😂😂
Can’t think of anything worse than being stuck with her. That poor man.

Reactions: 4
No! This is what she loves about the marbellabeachclub specifically!

Her father in laws face is always brilliant when she's around. When she filmed him on the golf buggy and told him he was now famous on insta.

She has no concept of personal space at all
I guess you can't get pizza delivery in Ireland?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I’d like to ask a question…
Why are u such a dick?
Vacation ur on holiday and the fact u haven’t left the Marbella club well u can’t buy class love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes a dick alright - funny how since talking about and going on her 'vacation' the very very expensive one. lol - she has lost near 30 thousand followers.
These will be real people not bought bots. Most likely people who have scrimped and saved or using a payment pan for her crappy programmes. Maybe sitting a one bed apartment - dreaming of a vacation at some point - all the while seeing this boasting show off endlessly fill your feed with her boring 'look at me im soooo wealthy' content. duck me Kim - read the room.
1716362453665.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes a dick alright - funny how since talking about and going on her 'vacation' the very very expensive one. lol - she has lost near 30 thousand followers.
These will be real people not bought bots. Most likely people who have scrimped and saved or using a payment pan for her crappy programmes. Maybe sitting a one bed apartment - dreaming of a vacation at some point - all the while seeing this boasting show off endlessly fill your feed with her boring 'look at me im soooo wealthy' content. duck me Kim - read the room.
View attachment 2950384
Or it was a load of cheap bots that have now expired and fallen off her follower numbers

I just can’t help myself……seriously Kimbo please why do u do this to ur child
1 put a filtered video up where he looks ridiculous his eyes!!! 👀
2 tell him to flex…..why? Why would u do that the poor kid just looks bereft
What a dick u are!!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just can’t help myself……seriously Kimbo please why do u do this to ur child
1 put a filtered video up where he looks ridiculous his eyes!!! 👀
2 tell him to flex…..why? Why would u do that the poor kid just looks bereft
What a dick u are!!!
Yeah poor kid - the lack of interaction socially with his peers - he's very babyish for his years.
But yeah that filter! christ.

My friend who events tells me she entered into an event this Sunday as is her daughter? Like wtf?! Then days later off to an international.
Drinking her head off all week on holiday. So she must be paying someone to ride /train horse while shes away? Is that part of the EI Amateur ethos? Maybe its grand - I know nothing of these things.

Last edited:
Yeah poor kid - the lack of interaction socially with his peers - he's very babyish for his years.
But yeah that filter! christ.

My friend who events tells me she entered into an event this Sunday as is her daughter? Like wtf?! Then days later off to an international.
Drinking her head off all week on holiday. So she must be paying someone to ride /train horse while shes away? Is that part of the EI Amateur ethos? Maybe its grand - I know nothing of these things.
A dedicated Eventer would not do this. I’m sure their hired help are working the horses. But you don’t get to a Five Star horse trail
This way

So the Kid’s Grandparents are over from Oz and instead of interacting with them, here we have one child with headphones on, fixated on her phone/tablet. Such an odd family. The kids just can’t interact with actual humans. And as for the filter on poor Jack and Dimbo telling him to flex, I really have no words for how vile she is. Is that because we asked what happened to his training/fitness journey? We ask, Dimbo answers.

Attachments

So the Kid’s Grandparents are over from Oz and instead of interacting with them, here we have one child with headphones on, fixated on her phone/tablet. Such an odd family. The kids just can’t interact with actual humans. And as for the filter on poor Jack and Dimbo telling him to flex, I really have no words for how vile she is. Is that because we asked what happened to his training/fitness journey? We ask, Dimbo answers.
And look at her trying to muscle in and make this moment somehow about her … you can just hear her patronising tone and next up will be her and Ryan who somehow are natural dancers ( not ever 😅 )

I thought she looked drunk in this short clip lol

Still recovering from the cringe of her filming herself at the table drinking and swaying along to non existent music as her family discuss the salt 😳😂

• Haha
Loving the indulgent Q&A orchestrated to the best of her bragging potential. And she gets to answer us indirectly about 'Chef Lee'. What a twit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just coming on here to say all of that…. Why on earth would u tell people ur villa cost 10k A NITE!!! Thats just ridiculous!! Then answering our questions about chef Lee 😂 but that last picture about the thousands of questions yea right Kimbo wer the only ones that ask questions!! 😂😂😂
Thousands???? 🤣 She just blatantly lies through her teeth daily. It’s laughable.

Reactions: 4