The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah guys head over to this to see real success 1 hour bodyweight full body workout | Calisthenic clusters - YouTube
Caroline just posted a video in Youtube to celebrate reaching 3M subscribers and describes how her team has now grown to 22 and that a lot of people don't know about her new platform CGX app because she hasn't done any marketing for it. Her FB community has reached nearly 230k and grown organically by word of mouth. Her success is down to her pure talent and expertise in her field and REAL passion for helping people. Not a greedy narcissist whose only goal is making as much money out of people as she can and flaunting the quick bucks she does make.

Reactions: 5
Ah guys head over to this to see real success 1 hour bodyweight full body workout | Calisthenic clusters - YouTube
Caroline just posted a video in Youtube to celebrate reaching 3M subscribers and describes how her team has now grown to 22 and that a lot of people don't know about her new platform CGX app because she hasn't done any marketing for it. Her FB community has reached nearly 230k and grown organically by word of mouth. Her success is down to her pure talent and expertise in her field and REAL passion for helping people. Not a greedy narcissist whose only goal is making as much money out of people as she can and flaunting the quick bucks she does make.
They couldn’t be more opposite. Caroline helps people and grows her business quietly and professionally. Kim’s whole business model is to pretend she’s successful, popular, rich, into fitness etc. Caroline shows it can be done. Kim just can’t do it 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh thank you, I needed that laugh today! Badminton 2028?! She does not have the ability to do that and doesn’t have the talent to nurture that horse. She’s absolutely delusional!!! There is no chance that will be happening.
I was looking at some of the videos of other riders that EI reshared yesterday. There were some lovely riders but when you see Dimbo, she just doesn’t have it. She’s clumsy, untidy and really isn’t graceful in any way. That video of her at home in sitting trot last week was atrocious, the mouth was yanked off that poor horse. Badminton 2028 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Well, no actually Dimbo, it’s not always “so close”…..you’re normally absolutely nowhere near the leaders! She finished 3rd out of 6 (normally finishes nowhere) and she’s talking about Badminton 2028 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh thank you, I needed that laugh today! Badminton 2028?! She does not have the ability to do that and doesn’t have the talent to nurture that horse. She’s absolutely delusional!!! There is no chance that will be happening.
I was looking at some of the videos of other riders that EI reshared yesterday. There were some lovely riders but when you see Dimbo, she just doesn’t have it. She’s clumsy, untidy and really isn’t graceful in any way. That video of her at home in sitting trot last week was atrocious, the mouth was yanked off that poor horse. Badminton 2028 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Well, no actually Dimbo, it’s not always “so close”…..you’re normally absolutely nowhere near the leaders! She finished 3rd out of 6 (normally finishes nowhere) and she’s talking about Badminton 2028 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She has the maturity of a 12 year old.

She has the maturity of a 12 year old.
And the imagination of one too! That’s quite the stretch for her to think she will be competing at Badminton and sponsoring it?! Imagine thinking that a clapped out alcoholic who calls herself a vegan but isn’t actually, who can’t even stick to her own programs, will be sponsoring Badminton in 4 years! Dream on Dimbo!!

She’s ruined that poor honest horse, but he was never a 4/5* horse.
And poor Peter - but she’s got a really good plan for him - he stresses at dressage so they’re going to do pure dressage with him for 12mths!! I mean wtf is that about - why stress him god I wish she’d give that horse to someone who cares!! She’s a half wit!! Not a clue what she’s doing!

And the imagination of one too! That’s quite the stretch for her to think she will be competing at Badminton and sponsoring it?! Imagine thinking that a clapped out alcoholic who calls herself a vegan but isn’t actually, who can’t even stick to her own programs, will be sponsoring Badminton in 4 years! Dream on Dimbo!!
Does she mean the major sponsor? Like Rolex is ?

• Haha
Does she mean the major sponsor? Like Rolex is ?
Who knows what delusional Dimbo means. She said “a title sponsor” and not “the” title sponsor so I assume she means a main sponsor. She’s just delusional. It will never happen, nor will she be a competitor there.

Reactions: 1
That pony did not look at all comfortable last week when they claim she was withdrawn rather than refused BUT OMFG who is going to pay £60k for it! That’s £10k more than she paid for it!!
---
What I really don’t understand is why they are not moving Peter on? Is he really in that bad a place she couldn’t sell him? - baffles me why she’s keeping a horse that hasn’t worked in a year but getting rid of the push button basically saying ‘buy this horse and your kid will always be on the podium’ - regardless it seems if they can ride or not.
---
Always saddened to see money coming before the home that she will go to. The absolute perfect home for that pony might be with someone who can’t quite stretch to £60k but Kim must need the cash!! That’s more important than the home. #disgusting

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Haha she's getting tit for her veganism yet flogging horses and using them for entertainment.
She's just told a follower to piss off and that if she sold dildos, she wouldn't be a dildo, she's just a person that sells them. Her company is vegan, not her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That pony did not look at all comfortable last week when they claim she was withdrawn rather than refused BUT OMFG who is going to pay £60k for it! That’s £10k more than she paid for it!!
---
What I really don’t understand is why they are not moving Peter on? Is he really in that bad a place she couldn’t sell him? - baffles me why she’s keeping a horse that hasn’t worked in a year but getting rid of the push button basically saying ‘buy this horse and your kid will always be on the podium’ - regardless it seems if they can ride or not.
Peter must not be sellable or at least for what she wants. He will probably go away quietly. Who was she riding before cloud ? It doesn’t seem 3 years. Didn’t they lease one out ? A recent retirement
Here u go
Some of these must have been deleted. Why does she even engaged? She should just ignore instead of responding with vulgarity. Why is she even posing to her FB anyway? That is not the target audience to sell an Eventing horse.

---
---
Always saddened to see money coming before the home that she will go to. The absolute perfect home for that pony might be with someone who can’t quite stretch to £60k but Kim must need the cash!! That’s more important than the home. #disgusting
Jfc she's one rude article. "If you cannot afford the price don't message me". It really is all about the money for her. No class or elegance whatsoever